geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Gauging Interest for Noppoo Choc Mini Group Buy

<< < (17/18) > >>

.XL:
I said I'd put up the new thread when I heard back from the person who I will source the keyboards from :wink:

I don't want to put up false prices for you guys! I want to know a near-definite price to post so I don't charge people random prices and then have to either ask for you to pay me a little more or to issue refunds to everyone.

krazymunky:
sorry. going to have to pull out :( need to use the money else where and i already have another keyboard coming. MUST STOP THESE IMPULSE BUYS.

hopefully my withdrawal doesnt screw it up for the other buyers.

jat4:

--- Quote from: .XL;320697 ---I said I'd put up the new thread when I heard back from the person who I will source the keyboards from :wink:

I don't want to put up false prices for you guys! I want to know a near-definite price to post so I don't charge people random prices and then have to either ask for you to pay me a little more or to issue refunds to everyone.
--- End quote ---

Oops.  I missed the part where you said that.  My apologies.

And this indeed sounds like a reasonable thing to do, so consider my last comment withdrawn.

.XL:

--- Quote from: jat4;320738 ---Oops.  I missed the part where you said that.  My apologies.

And this indeed sounds like a reasonable thing to do, so consider my last comment withdrawn.
--- End quote ---

Ain't no thang :p The guy I'm sourcing this from (aminglau @ ebay) and I are both students, so it's sometimes days between when we can respond to emails from eachother. I emailed him yest early afternoon and I'm still waiting to hear back from him. As soon as he gives me the all-clear I'll start the buy!

.XL:
I have just received word: the blues are sold out at the manufacturer. We managed to grab 25 browns and 5 blacks before the stock was bought up again. These are some HOT keyboards in china!

TO ALL THOSE WHO WANTED BLUES: I cannot provide them to you. It's either blacks or browns, unfortunately. If you would like to change your decision to brown or black or remove yourself from the group buy entirely please post here.

I will start this group buy TOMORROW. I want to give any geekhack members that are still on the fence (or that chose blues) an extra night to think before I start the payment process. The prices seem to be sitting at $103 for CONUS and $110 for Canada/AK/HI.

ALL those who live outside of North America (i.e. Europe) please reconfirm with me you will be OKAY with paying some $35-$45 for shipping the package to you. I don't want the keyboard to get to my house and you to not want it anymore due to high shipping...I can't afford to pay for these boards out of pocket and I don't need an extra board lying around!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version