geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Free stuff! Pay it forward!

<< < (1348/1349) > >>

smarmar:
I have a 2004 Matias Tactile Pro with three USB 2 ports and white Alps switches. Some of the keys add multiple character strokes. After cleaning and fiddling they work normally for a while but go back to doing it. There are more permanent remedies but I'm tired of dealing with it. Free—just pay shipping.

Scherpa:

--- Quote from: smarmar on Tue, 26 July 2022, 22:46:32 ---I have a 2004 Matias Tactile Pro with three USB 2 ports and white Alps switches. Some of the keys add multiple character strokes. After cleaning and fiddling they work normally for a while but go back to doing it. There are more permanent remedies but I'm tired of dealing with it. Free—just pay shipping.

--- End quote ---

This sounds perfect for me! I've been desperately wanting to try out alps, just to see how they feel, and a Matias board (since they're the modern torchbearers). So it doesn't even really matter that there's some chatter. Is it still kicking around?

beepbeep:
Anyone need ~66 cherry mx silent reds? (would ship from IL)

TooSpooky:
Hey,

Would anyone by chance have a spare model m spacebar laying around anywhere? Looking to eventually do an alt mod on my model f.
More out there but would anyone have a non-stepped ctrl key that would fit an ANSI modded model f by chance? Custom ones are expensive it looks haha.

Thanks for your time and take care!

mustardgreens:
I am looking for 6 Cherry MX Blue switches.

Happy to pay or trade! Toronto, CA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version