Author Topic: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - pearlboards.net - IN FULFILLMENT  (Read 62241 times)

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Closed - pearlboards.net
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 01 May 2021, 10:31:01 »
Hey friends!

As of April 18 when I last talked to the manu, CNC was supposed to be done near ends of April, and next would come finishing and anodizing and such! Slow and steady, nothing new! Thank you for the patience with this GB everyone. As I hear, I'll update. Took the whole Sat off to answer dms, update the website, reply to emails and just tidy up loose ends, plus make this post :]

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #201 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 12:51:08 »
Hey everyone! Been two months since the last concrete update, and 10 months since the CNC order was placed, so here we go!

First off, all orders come with a premium hand made color matched cable. Made by BearCableCo, the cables have finally finished (phew) and are supposed to arrive tomorrow to me in a 28lb box. Ty so much for the cables Bear!

Next, the manu. They have been working non stop on our group buy order. They tell me that our order was one of the most complex they have ever received with the amount of plates, colors, finishes, materials, layouts, laser engravings, customizations and overall options. Some very discord active community members in the GB reached out to me and said it was a bit suspicious that things were taking this long, so I reached out to the manu and was assured its just the complexity and that other GB's did not take priority over ours. To that extent, here are some finished orders!

As for the rest of the orders:
-ALL CNC is finished
-Some anodization is finished
-Some plates are done too (alu and anodized)
-ALL Polycarbonate parts are awaiting dyeing, its just starting. To directly quote my rep, "PC dyeing requires the completion of one color by one color, so we still need to wait. It is currently in progress"
-Brass and Stainless Steel blasting and polishing is just starting
-Pom plates awaiting blasting (idk why but not gonna question it)

To directly quote my rep about shipping ETA,
"To be honest it's hard to say the shipping date. We have thousands of sets of a project waiting to be completed too. Our current production is facing great pressure and the lead time is seriously delayed, so our company has formulated some new rules. For projects with less than 50 units, we have to choose these colors we already have as much as possible. Now we are expediting the previous gb project, Pandora is also one of the projects. Pandora is one of the most important of our many projects, we are working hard"

I talk with the manu every night If I can about future projects, and ask for updates every two weeks. That said thank you so much for the patience ladies and gents. I've taken care of address changes, order swaps and anything else I can in the time past. Any new info that is relevant will be passed on here and on the Discord. There is still a lot of work ahead, but things have not crashed yet so fingers crossed that time is our biggest problem. Cheers!

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 17:33:41 »
Really appreciate the updates without needing to be on discord, thank you!

Offline Diamagisk

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 16 July 2021, 04:33:28 »
Thanks for the update, appreciate it! Can't wait for the boards to come in, so exciting!

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 10 August 2021, 15:50:36 »
Hey everyone! In the spirit of being transparent, and not directly related to any one GB or incident, I filmed a bit of my storage unit where Pandora GB is going to be fulfilled out of. Reflecting what was said in my own Discord, I was in there and just grabbed a bit of video for everyone to see how I plan on/am currently handling things. Nothing wild, just a reality check for everyone in the buy. Ty all so much!

Offline lac29

« Reply #205 on: Tue, 10 August 2021, 16:07:35 »
If anyone wants a full ansi brass plate (at cost) to add to their Pandora order let me know and I'll grab Koob to make it happen.

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #206 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 20:04:59 »
Hey everyone! On the 29th of September, our 700+ kilograms of Pandora 60%'s have been dispatched out of the manufacturers hand in 46 boxes, and are being sent to the freight forwarder. They are estimated to board ship next week, and then begin the 30-70 day journey by SEA to me in the USA. I do not have time estimates for customs clearings, port delays, shipping to me once in USA, or any other scenarios. I have also placed an order for all the carbon fiber plates that got sold late on in the buy on my store (not available now). The saga continues! Thanks all for the great continued patience and support. Join the discord for more updates on my
other projects as well!

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #207 on: Thu, 07 October 2021, 10:44:23 »
Light at the end of the tunnel :D

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #208 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 10:43:46 »
Please NOTE: As per a members request, boxes will be elevated off the concrete floor so humidity/water doesn't get to them in case of some event.

Hey everyone. There are around 46 boxes of Pandora keyboards, and customs has recently released 1/4th of the shipment (11 boxes) and they delivered to me yesterday (12/08/21). Lots of beautiful Pandoras which I will be opening, checking and labeling for further packaging every day.

All the CORNER BADGES, ENCODER KNOBS and PLATES are in a separate box somewhere, but not here. Alas, I cannot send them out without a badge or knob or plate. Once those arrive, I will separately pack them alongside your order.

It might be a day or a month until further parts of our shipment are released from customs and mailed to me! But they are being released and I am paying for the handling as it happens.

The only remaining thing to arrive SEPERATE from the cases are EVA cases which I ordered a little later down the line. Those are also en route from Asia and have to do the tango as well.

I will be traveling near the end of December and not be present for any keyboard related matters. If any shipments are arriving at that time I will try to “HOLD” until I arrive a week later back home.

Updates will come as I have them! Ty again everyone! Join the discord for more updates please - https://discord.gg/2Te9XA9

« Last Edit: Thu, 09 December 2021, 10:47:41 by Koobaczech »

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 13 January 2022, 09:44:33 »
Hey everyone! ALL of the GB material is in house with me, and Pandora orders are being fulfilled now in my free time and shipped out to you! Thank you for the huge patience and positive energy throughout the GB! Join the discord for more updates please - https://discord.gg/2Te9XA9 - Special thanks to my local friends for all their massive help as well. This GB is a huge task with all the options and extras and materials so your help has been amazing!

PLEASE NOTE:
Many orders will ship out of order or jump the queue based on convenience, not seniority or importance.
Some orders may be delayed due to further processing (ex. Party Paints or maybe a missing component or something).

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR ORDER:
You are responsible for tracking your order once its out the door. Be on top of your order and make sure it goes where it needs to and open a claim if you think its lost or stolen or whatever. I absolutely cannot keep tabs on all the shipments after I drop them off at the post office.

Offline r4bbl3d4bbl3

Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - pearlboards.net - IN FULFILLMENT
« Reply #210 on: Thu, 13 January 2022, 11:38:52 »
Thanks for the update Koob!

Hands down one of the best, most transparent group buys I’ve had the pleasure to be a part of. My dude live-streamed unboxing these when he got them from the manu, and I didn’t even have to subscribe or like!

…he did ask for my SSN though for shipping, not sure what’s up with that…

/s

Offline Totoro

Re: [GB] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - pearlboards.net - IN FULFILLMENT
« Reply #211 on: Thu, 13 January 2022, 23:45:44 »
nice