Author Topic: Cherry MX Clear Availability + KBP V60 spares query  (Read 17489 times)

Offline KHAANNN

Cherry MX Clear Availability + KBP V60 spares query
« on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 06:12:24 »
I guess I was pretty lucky the last time, they were in stock just when I needed them, now I want to buy some more PCB mounts for another project
I'm wondering when/if they will be in stock again

I also recently bought 2 V60's - the clear switched one had a faulty switch, activated on touch, both of them were extremely rough due to the cherry stabilisers, the blue switched one also needs some switch replacements but I don't have time yet, the spacebar switch isn't clicking at all, I only managed to open up and tune the clear switched one
long story short, I'm wondering whether I can get 1 spare led's for each keyboard + a single cherry stabiliser construct + 2 adhesive feet as spare parts - these parts get potentially damaged during repairs, and without repairs/mods the keyboards were unusable - people suggested I rma the keyboards, yet I prefer to fix things myself and request spares later on
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Re: Cherry MX Clear Availability + KBP V60 spares query
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 14:55:39 »
I guess I was pretty lucky the last time, they were in stock just when I needed them, now I want to buy some more PCB mounts for another project
I'm wondering when/if they will be in stock again

I also recently bought 2 V60's - the clear switched one had a faulty switch, activated on touch, both of them were extremely rough due to the cherry stabilisers, the blue switched one also needs some switch replacements but I don't have time yet, the spacebar switch isn't clicking at all, I only managed to open up and tune the clear switched one
long story short, I'm wondering whether I can get 1 spare led's for each keyboard + a single cherry stabiliser construct + 2 adhesive feet as spare parts - these parts get potentially damaged during repairs, and without repairs/mods the keyboards were unusable - people suggested I rma the keyboards, yet I prefer to fix things myself and request spares later on

Please send us an email regarding this to support@mechanicalkeyboards.com and we will do our best to assist you with your issue(s).
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!