Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1359192 times)

Offline xqwtz

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - buy period over
« Reply #450 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 11:58:50 »
hey folks

the solid eta is very soon, im just waiting for a ship date

we made some sweeping changes before production started including fixing a huge amount of legends and also made drastic improvements to the bottom of all caps

production is in full swing and as soon as it is finished they just need to be factory sorted, as soon as the final keys are run off ill post full pics for everyone and at that time have a ship date

ive got test run pics of some of the changes on my desktop ill post shortly

Any word on those pics? I'd love to check them out, even if they're only test runs.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #451 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 13:52:38 »
hey folks

the solid eta is very soon, im just waiting for a ship date

we made some sweeping changes before production started including fixing a huge amount of legends and also made drastic improvements to the bottom of all caps

production is in full swing and as soon as it is finished they just need to be factory sorted, as soon as the final keys are run off ill post full pics for everyone and at that time have a ship date

ive got test run pics of some of the changes on my desktop ill post shortly

Any word on those pics? I'd love to check them out, even if they're only test runs.

My bad ill get some up tomorrow
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline hifimanz

« Reply #452 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 14:19:34 »
Nice pictures, the procrastination is endless.

Offline Saiph

« Reply #453 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 14:57:17 »
Chill

Offline hifimanz

« Reply #454 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 15:23:31 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #455 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 15:41:56 »
Chill

Yes ma'am

Take the trolling elsewhere.  We don't need people like you stirring things up in here for the sake of drama.  We've got plenty of that to go around already if you really want it.

Offline hifimanz

« Reply #456 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 15:50:08 »
I'm not trolling, a group buy leader said he would post pictures of the re-done sets the next day which was two days ago.

"We don't need people like you stirring things up in here for the sake of drama."  People like me that takes peoples words for face value?  If you say you're going to do something then do it.  If you're someone that manages a group buy then you shouldn't say something you don't mean or can't fulfill.  I'm not trying to cause drama, I'm trying to hold someone to their word and obviously that's considered trolling and not welcome here on geekhack.
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 April 2016, 16:06:21 by hifimanz »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #457 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 16:05:56 »
I'm not trolling a group buy leader said he would post pictures of the re-done sets the next day which was two days ago.

"We don't need people like you stirring things up in here for the sake of drama."  People like me that takes peoples words for face value?  If you say you're going to do something then do it.  If you're someone that manages a group buy then you shouldn't say something you don't mean or can't fulfill.  I'm not trying to cause drama, I'm trying to hold someone to their word and obviously that's considered trolling and not welcome here on geekhack.

Maybe try a polite reminder next time.  People forget things.  Obstacles come up.  If you actually cared about the picture being posted, you would do so in a constructive manner.  What you've done is trolling and is not helpful. 

Offline Saiph

« Reply #458 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 16:10:45 »
I'm not trolling, a group buy leader said he would post pictures of the re-done sets the next day which was two days ago.

I'd like to see those pictures as well but the way you asked about them was deliberately insulting.

Offline WOMBO

« Reply #459 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 17:22:33 »
Incidentally, what was the issue with the bottom row and legends?

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #460 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 18:14:31 »
Incidentally, what was the issue with the bottom row and legends?

Some of the legends were inconsistent. On certain LEDs, the caps would hit the LED.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #461 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 19:06:31 »
What you've done is trolling and is not helpful.

Yeah, no one likes a TROLL here on GH Central  >:D

Either GET with the program or piss off.  No one picks on my Bunny for any reason whatsoever because if you pick on him, then you pick on me and I love a good, drag out fight anywhere, anytime.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #462 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:31:46 »

I was sick as **** the last 2 days and dealing with the bro sale anytime I wasn't curled up on my bathroom floor

You aren't even part of this buy now

But for everyone else I have some pics I'll post them today

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #463 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:40:00 »

I was sick as **** the last 2 days and dealing with the bro sale anytime I wasn't curled up on my bathroom floor

You aren't even part of this buy now

But for everyone else I have some pics I'll post them today
Sorry to hear that man. Take your time, health is the most important, anything else can wait. Hope you get better soon!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #464 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:41:06 »
i didnt have my skype history on this computer annoyingly but here is the last set of revisions i have to hand

we have done some fine tuning since and ill get more pics up as soon as i can

the 9,c and v have been changed again since this pic

the tests are running using the black from black and orange and the red from red and white, we run the tests off in colours that arent offered so they cant be confused or reused

once again we have made further alterations since these pics and ill get more up to date stuff as soon as possible to you folks and full pics of the finished sets soon

the bottom of all the caps has also been modified across the board which allows for the larger style leds and switches that are orientated differently
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:45:17 by BunnyLake »

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #465 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:52:57 »
i didnt have my skype history on this computer annoyingly but here is the last set of revisions i have to hand

we have done some fine tuning since and ill get more pics up as soon as i can

Show Image

the 9,c and v have been changed again since this pic
Show Image

Show Image

the tests are running using the black from black and orange and the red from red and white, we run the tests off in colours that arent offered so they cant be confused or reused

once again we have made further alterations since these pics and ill get more up to date stuff as soon as possible to you folks and full pics of the finished sets soon

the bottom of all the caps has also been modified across the board which allows for the larger style leds and switches that are orientated differently

Looks great

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #466 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:54:32 »
It's been significantly improved further as well since then, based on feedback on the old sets since this buy finished there were changes that simply had to be made, they are however finished now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Butter

« Reply #467 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 03:58:55 »
It's been significantly improved further as well since then, based on feedback on the old sets since this buy finished there were changes that simply had to be made, they are however finished now

So they are ready to ship soon?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #468 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 04:00:28 »
Yup very close as soon as I have the ship date I'll post it

Offline Butter

« Reply #469 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 04:07:25 »

Nice! Thank for the update. I hope the topre stem is ready as well, I got two topre board just sitting here collect dust.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #470 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 05:38:27 »

That's great! Its really blows my mind how much time and effort goes into making sets like this. I really appreciate all the care you put into this.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #471 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 05:48:34 »
That's great! Its really blows my mind how much time and effort goes into making sets like this. I really appreciate all the care you put into this.

Not a lot of people know what goes into organizing and running a Group Buy, they all think that anyone who posts here at GH gets the keys done fast and easily and 9 times out of 10 it can be done BUT then come the curve-balls, like the manufacturer stuffs up or doesn't produce the quality and/or standards required.

Hence Bunny makes sure EVERYTHING is done perfectly here.  His standards are the ONLY one that meets with even intense OCDs out there, so all you need to be is patient because we all shall be receiving the all important front door reception, of our goodies  :thumb: .

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #472 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 06:51:26 »

I hope you're feeling better now! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #473 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 10:52:16 »
Those update pics look great.

Can't wait to finally get all my open JTK orders :D

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
« Reply #474 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 13:14:12 »
Any chance we'll see a rerun of the JTK Debut colorways with all these new revisions and fixes? Would love to get a set since they look soo clean.

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #475 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 17:18:28 »
Thanks Bunny,

I got my fix for the week!
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #476 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 20:55:41 »
jesus christ the legends have come a long way in a short time

Offline hifimanz

« Reply #477 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 22:12:12 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 April 2016, 22:49:05 by hifimanz »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #478 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 22:42:32 »
What the hell is wrong with this forum?

People like you

You know what, I'd like to have my profile, my IP, my information wiped off this disgusting website.  Please delete my account and all my information on it.

No can do, buckaroo. You are more than welcome to simply not visit the site if you wish, however.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #479 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 22:45:18 »
We are removing the personal attacks. Please keep future posts on topic, and take it to PMs if you wish to continue the discussion.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #480 on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 23:01:22 »
Nice to see the updated legends, thanks bunny!
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
« Reply #481 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 01:22:57 »
Will tilde be corrected?

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #482 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 02:26:27 »
I am still excited. I hope you are feeling better Bunny. I wish you guys could have made those Coca-Cola space bars a reality.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #483 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 03:13:20 »
I wish you guys could have made those Coca-Cola space bars a reality.

You should avoid Coca-Cola in the first place.  Rots your teeth out, so when you hit teenage years you'll be walking around with plastic teeth for the rest of your life.

If you're thirsty, drink Beer instead.  Bunny should of done a XXXX space bar here, then I'll buy at least 20 of them  :thumb: .

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #484 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 04:12:00 »
Those spacebars are a reality and are included in the sets, we just decided not to charge for them due to obvious reasons

I've just spoken with jtk, he said I should have new pictures in the next few hours and I'm having what were the final samples sent to me this week so I can take proper pictures for people

Offline endeavour90

« Reply #485 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 04:50:48 »
Will there ever be cherry profile set for planck / atomic keyboard from JTK? :D

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #486 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 07:45:14 »

You should avoid Coca-Cola in the first place.  Rots your teeth out, so when you hit teenage years you'll be walking around with plastic teeth for the rest of your life.

If you're thirsty, drink Beer instead.  Bunny should of done a XXXX space bar here, then I'll buy at least 20 of them  :thumb: .

Elrick confirmed for Queenslander

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #487 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 09:04:08 »

to be honest i actually dont know what those are

ive heard the names around but no idea what that would need or if ive seen one

since the baby has been born i havent been keeping up to date with stuff as well as i should have

i only recently saw the clueboard and the awesome work skully is doing with that

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #488 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 11:34:03 »

to be honest i actually dont know what those are

ive heard the names around but no idea what that would need or if ive seen one

since the baby has been born i havent been keeping up to date with stuff as well as i should have

i only recently saw the clueboard and the awesome work skully is doing with that

Sorry if I'm in danger of making this go off-topic, but JTK Looks great on a Clueboard without any additional kits needed.  :D

What I'd like to see Ergodox compatibility. Even if it was a blank key-pack that was separate like the spacebar kits.

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #489 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 15:41:22 »

Elrick confirmed for Queenslander

My money is on Canada. We love are beer. Lug-Tread so good.

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #490 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 22:59:31 »
Those spacebars are a reality and are included in the sets, we just decided not to charge for them due to obvious reasons

I've just spoken with jtk, he said I should have new pictures in the next few hours and I'm having what were the final samples sent to me this week so I can take proper pictures for people

What?! No way, even more hype!

/u/Shartastical

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #491 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 18:30:36 »

What?! No way, even more hype!

Yes, yes, yes!!! Oh happy day!

Offline zRobbie

« Reply #492 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 11:14:57 »
Any updates on shipping? I leave school on the 13th so i'm wondering if i should change the shipping address back to my house. Keys looking pretty good  :thumb:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #493 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 21:24:01 »

That's the exact same phrase my Mrs uses, when I unzip my pants  8) .

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #494 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 00:10:10 »
Would love to see pictures of the final products. Between Granite, PuLSE, and this, I am most excited for this right now.

/u/Shartastical

Offline Rodgaroon

« Reply #495 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 00:39:53 »

That's the exact same phrase my Mrs uses, when I unzip my pants  8) .

:-* luv u to.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #496 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 05:37:48 »
hey folks

sorry i didnt get back with more pics

had a few really troublesome days at home

spoke to jtk last night and he has sent me the final samples to take nice pics of

and will also be sending me pics of his own tonight

the final changes are going in to the full production now and will be factory sorted and forwarded to us shortly

ill post pics the second i have them but im told later today

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #497 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 05:49:52 »
Awesome! Thanks for the update Bunny, best wishes for you and your family.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #498 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 06:16:48 »
Thank you for the update BunnyLake.

Full production is exciting - shipping time is drawing nearer :)

Sorry to hear about your son - I hope things go as smoothly as they can for all of you.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #499 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 06:47:12 »
Sorry to hear about your son - I hope things go as smoothly as they can for all of you.

Bunny as a parent this will be one of the most helpless times in your life and all you can do is watch and wait.

Hope he gets better soon, everyone here in Convict Town is praying for his quick recovery  :thumb: .