Author Topic: [SOLD] an XTant kit  (Read 12707 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
[SOLD] an XTant kit
« on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 17:43:41 »
Although the XTant is a great project and has been sitting on the shelf for a long time, I have concluded that I will probably never really build or use it like I should.

For sale is the PCB, plate, xwhatsit, 2 mats (1 black 1/6" (~1.5mm) art foam and 1 very thin packing plastic, a near-complete and ugly but acceptable XT (with nasty cable removed) for donor parts, a beautiful empty XT case, the 10 custom 1.25u printed keys from Unicomp, and incidental hardware.

Back when this project was being formulated, the curved plate was the difficult and expensive piece - as I remember we paid $90 for them. The caps from Unicomp was a >$30 order, the XT itself >$40, and there was additional shipping and incidentals for a total of probably $180 or so.

I will sell the lot for $150  $125  shipped domestic US (or $185 international if buyer assumes the risk) but I would prefer domestic just to keep it simpler and safer.

« Last Edit: Mon, 14 November 2016, 08:06:53 by fohat.digs »
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).
- Scott Jansenn 2024-04-07

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
I need to sell an XTant kit
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 07:35:38 »
Better to re-use than start new.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 September 2016, 15:43:36 by fohat.digs »
Cognitive distortions are patterns of thought, typically automatic and unconscious, that cause an inaccurate, negative view of situations, people, and/or events. These include things like jumping to conclusions; black-and-white thinking; negative mental filtering; overgeneralizing; mindreading (incorrectly believing we know what others are thinking, what their motives are); and emotional reasoning (believing that if we are feeling something, or if what we are thinking is associated with a strong emotion, it must be true).

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: I need to sell an XTant kit
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 30 September 2016, 16:05:30 »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 15:06:57 »
With price drop.

Offline chicken

• Gallus gallus domesticus
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 12 November 2016, 12:54:16 »
I'm interested, but i'm not really sure what Xtant is. Could you explain?

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 08:52:44 »
I'm interested, but i'm not really sure what Xtant is. Could you explain?

Yea, I reccommend linking the original thread in the OP.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: [SOLD] an XTant kit
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 09:30:54 »
Kit has been sold.