Author Topic: ACONIC Artisan  (Read 46268 times)

Offline juahenza

• DoSmallThingswithGreatLove
ACONIC Artisan
« on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 23:54:35 »

More
A few pictures for your viewing. Thanks for the support!

More

Lil Tim

Goo

Kappa

Screamer
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 March 2017, 08:45:16 by juahenza »
456GT | TGR Jane CE | Dolphin v2 | Whale | 360c | LZ FE | LZ IRON | TX-CP | Varmilo VA87M | HHKB P2 | IBM SSK P.1397681| IBM Industrial SSK P.1395682 | VE.A | Realforce 87u | Datamancer Streamline TKL | Datamancer Mechinist TKL | TANK v1 | RAMA M-4 | Realforce 108UW-HIPRO

Offline NoahNHP

Re: ACONIC Artisan
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:17:35 »
i like the Goo and Kappa :D the Screamer is pretty sick...
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline am3amzar

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:30:30 »
i like goo. might wanna get one after see the colour

Offline Kenda

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:40:53 »
Wow looking good for someone without any knowledge at sculpting. Keep up the work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 00:54:17 »
im in for Lil Tim and Goo, when can i have the invoice :p

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline juahenza

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 01:36:39 »
Wow looking good for someone without any knowledge at sculpting. Keep up the work

i like goo. might wanna get one after see the colour

i like the Goo and Kappa :D the Screamer is pretty sick...

im in for Lil Tim and Goo, when can i have the invoice :p

thanks for the support! will keep posting the progress and new designs coming real soon
456GT | TGR Jane CE | Dolphin v2 | Whale | 360c | LZ FE | LZ IRON | TX-CP | Varmilo VA87M | HHKB P2 | IBM SSK P.1397681| IBM Industrial SSK P.1395682 | VE.A | Realforce 87u | Datamancer Streamline TKL | Datamancer Mechinist TKL | TANK v1 | RAMA M-4 | Realforce 108UW-HIPRO

Offline juahenza

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 10:28:18 »

1st time making molds. cant wait to see the result  :D

Offline DarkSilver

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 10:59:41 »
Supporting this!  ;D ;D ;D
I am planning on making some of these too! Looks interesting!

Offline juahenza

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 11:01:41 »
Supporting this!  ;D ;D ;D
I am planning on making some of these too! Looks interesting!

Thanks  :))

Offline theoriginal123123

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 11:06:07 »
Keeping an eye on this, these look dope!  :thumb:

Offline Almost

• Zs Xe
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 11:24:16 »
Goodness these are beautiful!

You have a lot of natural talent if this is your first attempt with sculpting, very nice work. Definitely interested  :thumb:
Kbds: KOBO Red Carbon - Filco MJT2 Beige - Topre U23 - Cherry 3700 - Model F XT 5155
Sets: Dolch R1 - Red Alert - Hyperfuse R1 - Cherry WoB - Plum

Offline juahenza

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 20:39:57 »
Keeping an eye on this, these look dope!  :thumb:

Goodness these are beautiful!

You have a lot of natural talent if this is your first attempt with sculpting, very nice work. Definitely interested  :thumb:

Thanks guys. will definitely try to work out the colors soon!

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 28 April 2016, 15:13:04 »
These caps looks extremely clean for first designs! I especially love the Goo, that dripping down the sides looks great! If you need any help regarding the casting process, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have! :)

Offline biocalves

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 28 April 2016, 23:51:29 »
How did the molds turn out? Very excited to see your work.

Offline juahenza

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:22:05 »
These caps looks extremely clean for first designs! I especially love the Goo, that dripping down the sides looks great! If you need any help regarding the casting process, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have! :)

Thanks man  :D i will keep that in mind if any hiccup happens. Cheers  :thumb:

Offline juahenza

« Reply #15 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:22:45 »
How did the molds turn out? Very excited to see your work.

everything going smoothly, will post an update real soon.  :))

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:25:48 »
Lil Tim and Goo are aborbables  :-*

Offline ineph

• nostalgic procrastinator
  • Do you know the Venus Project??
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:51:47 »
I'st look amazing! even on your first try!
I really like Lil Ttim
keep going :thumb:

Bla bla bla Stealthbla bla Blue

Offline juahenza

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 08:38:54 »
Lil Tim and Goo are aborbables  :-*

I'st look amazing! even on your first try!
I really like Lil Ttim
keep going :thumb:

Glad you guys like them  ;D already in process of making more designs  :p

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 09:00:30 »
are the eyes doing great in the casting process bro?

Offline zhihuichan

• Click,click,click
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 09:01:46 »
very cute works

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 10:37:19 »
Liking all of these, Goo is my favorite though

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 22:27:57 »
Yo, I like these! Keep up the work man.

Offline juahenza

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 13 May 2016, 21:54:39 »
Hey folks,

Alot have been going on and i have finally something to show you guys.

Dont mind the color its just a prototype.
This is molded and cast-ed by a friend of mine(mysterious famous cap maker). Thanks god for it i realized the issues i have which i dint noticed.
1. I should avoid all under spaces or gaps that will destroy the silicon mold easily.
2. the base of the cap is just not thick enough and the base is too high (my personal preference) also i should have my own custom stem and base design.
3. I need a bigger space for my keycap production.

I'm solving the 1st and 2nd issue by printing a custom key cap base for my caps making. i will have a few profiles and each of them with my custom stem and logo printed/embossed within the base, by doing this i will have the desired walls thickness i wanted and HEY! my logo in each caps  :p even though this process might takes up some time but its already in drawing stage for the base caps, so i hope my base caps prototype will be done around early June. After the 3D printing process i will have to redo lil tim and goo, so expect to see some improvements on the sculpting details.
Also i'm preparing something special for the Tokyo meet-up coming this 22nd, so its hard to allocate myself in everything at the same time.
Hope you folks dint lost your patience on me, and thanks so much for the love and support! will post updates after my Tokyo trip.  :thumb:

Offline dohbot

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 13 May 2016, 21:59:23 »
Hey folks,

Show Image

This is molded and cast-ed by a friend of mine(mysterious famous cap maker). Thanks god for it i realized the issues i have which i dint noticed.
1. I should avoid all under spaces or gaps that will destroy the silicon mold easily.
2. the base of the cap is just not thick enough and the base is too high (my personal preference) also i should have my own custom stem and base design.

I'm solving the 1st and 2nd issue by printing a custom key cap base for my caps making. i will have a few profiles and each of them with my custom stem and logo printed/embossed within the base, by doing this i will have the desired walls thickness i wanted and HEY! my logo in each caps  :p even though this process might takes up some time but its already in drawing stage for the base caps, so i hope my base caps prototype will be done around early June. After the 3D printing process i will have to redo lil tim and goo, so expect to see some improvements on the sculpting details.
Also i'm preparing something special for the Tokyo meet-up coming this 22nd, so its hard to allocate myself in everything at the same time.
Hope you folks dint lost your patience on me, and thanks so much for the love and support! will post updates after my Tokyo trip.  :thumb:

Wow that is a great cap! Just found this thread! Keep up the good work!
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 13 May 2016, 22:19:35 »
Hey folks,

Show Image

Man, you killing it!!! Was definitely worth the wait!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 00:01:15 »
Hey folks,

Show Image

Lookin' great man. Can't wait to see more.

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 11:26:13 »
goodluck bro!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 14:01:19 »
Hey folks,

Show Image

It's so dang cute

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 17 May 2016, 21:52:36 »
Great stuff!

Big fan of the cute Goo cap :)

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline ntw

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 29 May 2016, 22:03:51 »
looking great!! are you working on MX only or both Topre/MX?
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline juahenza

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 29 May 2016, 22:10:44 »
looking great!! are you working on MX only or both Topre/MX?

Thanks! am working only for MX for now

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 29 May 2016, 22:44:35 »
can't wait to see the cute Kappa :D the Goo is so adorable  :p
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline juahenza

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 02:38:44 »

New Designs coming soon!

Offline Kenda

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 02:53:24 »
Awesome work man

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 03:52:43 »
Lil' Tim and Goo are amazing! Really fantastic work man.

Show Image

New Designs coming soon!
Ooooh exciting!

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 09:51:17 »
megerd so nice@!

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 09:54:29 »
Bookmarking for Goo ;)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 22 July 2016, 09:59:35 »
Show Image

New Designs coming soon!

Hey, I have a nose just like that.

Offline SoftKeys

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 26 July 2016, 22:09:04 »
Hey I love the Goo design! Keep up the good work, and looking forward to seeing new designs  :D

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 17:13:16 »
Looking good, I especially like the detail in your most recent sculpts. Keep it up!

Offline KlarKuo

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 18:06:23 »
Digging the Little Tim and especially the Goo. Love how they're dripping down the side of the cap

Offline juahenza

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 20:32:27 »
Thanks for the generous comments guys! expect first sales to be soon!  :p

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 21:05:04 »

Can't wait!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 28 July 2016, 05:08:13 »
Awesome!  :thumb:

Offline juahenza

Re: ACONIC Artisan - TripleG sales 8.8.16
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 20:36:51 »
First sale incoming  ;D

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 20:50:54 »
First sale incoming  ;D

Great! Can't wait to see them man  :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 21:11:16 »
Yay! Saw the Instagram post.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #48 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 01:40:31 »
Hah! These are awesome man, I'm in love with the KAPPA one, that is so so great  :p

Amazing work mate!
Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline juahenza

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 02 August 2016, 01:42:35 »
Yay! Saw the Instagram post.

First sale incoming  ;D

Great! Can't wait to see them man  :thumb:

Hah! These are awesome man, I'm in love with the KAPPA one, that is so so great  :p

Amazing work mate!

Thanks guys! will post more pictures this coming few days!