Author Topic: Duck Orion V2 Keymap  (Read 1838 times)

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Duck Orion V2 Keymap
« on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 02:43:32 »
I purchased a Duck Orion V2 custom a few weeks ago and am having issues when I try to keymap the keyboard. The previous owner did not reset it and had used a specific map with Mac OS and programming. Every time I reset it and try to have the keyboard use what I set in Duck's firmware, I am still having the same issue.

The issue is that specific keys: "p", ":;", "scroll lock", and " ' " are not registering and functioning. The original owner said that those are part of a VIM text editor row cluster and that he tried to set it in the FN2 layer but that it didn't work properly so he never used it. I have tried all 4? different versions of the Duck firmware to no avail. I downloaded and used ATMEL Flip 3.4.7 for Windows with JRE to get the keyboard to be recognized and connect if that matters.

Just to be clear, the original owner said that everything worked perfectly (except for 1 LED), but that he had to choose the right version of the O2D software as the latest didn't work properly, one wouldn't flash, and one wouldn't create FN layers. There just seems to be a lot of issue with getting the keymap to work properly to get rid of his old settings for some odd reason.

Anyone able to offer any suggestions or insight into this issue?
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 May 2017, 14:06:58 by missalaire »
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Re: Duck Orion V2 Keymap
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 14:07:04 »
Bump
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!