Author Topic: My Colorful IKBC Poker2  (Read 2544 times)

Offline Peekaboo

My Colorful IKBC Poker2
« on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 07:08:12 »

https://www.armyourdesk.com/blogs/products-review/mechanical-keyboard-diy-keycaps-my-colorful-ikbc-poker-2

For a very long period time, I have no desire to pursue a mechanical keyboard. Having been using my old laptop computer and its old inherent keyboard, I think a mechanical keyboard is unnecessary.
Later, I found a relatively mini but actually beautiful mechanical keyboard and fell in love with it. That is IKBC Poker 2.
Obviously, poker2 is a great choice to play in keycaps customization. I have browsed many stores online to find some featured keycaps. Firstly, I think the keycaps are expensive and these so-called featured keycaps are not really featured.
Finally, I found some colorful PBT keycaps which are great match with Poker 2.

Offline Molly

Re: My Colorful IKBC Poker2
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 18 May 2017, 21:24:24 »
This is my first keyboard.

Offline edward789

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 02:09:35 »
I love the color. How can I get a keyboard like that?

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 02:18:06 »
The clusters of color look particularly nice with white. Looks a bit similar to the HHKB arrow key layer that some add distinctive keycaps to. Would be interested to know where I could find the colorful PBT caps as the kind I usually see are ABS.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 02:26:16 »
Not PBT but you could try these for a bit of color, the profile should be pretty close to the OEM caps on a Poker 2.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/sampler-kit/wasd-sampler-kit-o-ring-keycaps.html
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done