Author Topic: What up  (Read 1722 times)

Offline dwarflemur

What up
« on: Tue, 23 May 2017, 21:46:01 »
Hi I'm /u/dwarflemur from reddit I don't post much but I've been on reddit forever and figured it was time to get an account over here. I have some keyboards that are p cool and have  (what i think is) a pretty cool concept in the works that hopefully I'll be ready to show off soon.

Keyboard pic:
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 May 2017, 21:47:35 by dwarflemur »
Camp C225 | Norbatouch | ALF X2 + X3 | Orange TKL | CA66 | Leaf 60 | a bunch of others

Offline Encabulator

Re: What up
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 21:26:52 »
Welcome to GeekHack! Those are some nice keycaps! wish I was around for the 1976 and other bigger SA profile drops. I actually remember seeing an image of that Dactyl not too long ago on r/mk. How difficult is it to adapt to a non-staggered and oddly shaped keyboard? I'm interested in trying something similar to that but I don't want to invest a whole lot into a layout I may absolutely hate!
relax bro.. no one will bite ur head off on geekhack.. this is not that kind of community...   hahahahahahaha

Though tp4 will personally chew you out if you start selling $60 orings.

Offline dwarflemur

Re: What up
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 18:18:15 »
The learning curve is harder than I was expecting, it's really been a challenge for me to get used to. I think the SA caps might be a bit too big for it too, it almost feels a bit cramped to me. It took me a while to get it fully functional, and I've been in the process of moving and traveling and haven't had a lot of time to spend with it yet, so I think I really just need some more time. I have done some gaming on it and really like it for that.
Camp C225 | Norbatouch | ALF X2 + X3 | Orange TKL | CA66 | Leaf 60 | a bunch of others