Author Topic: [IC]Hammer x T0mb3ry resin spacebars for SA Cabon (Sample Update 7.14)  (Read 23951 times)

Offline drakeonyou

• facebook
Re: [IC]Hammer x T0mb3ry resin spacebars for SA Cabon (Sample Update 7.14)
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 14:14:22 »
My space bar have arrived at my PO box in the US. I just need to forward it to Asia.

Gosh. I am so excited.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 07:00:22 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Guess i need to buy another hhkb and novatouch it.  :))

Hi there, really great spacebars, couldn't be happier with mine, except I wish I had gotten the 6.25U one too, since the board I wanna use it on doesn't support the 7U I intended for it. Do you by any chance have a spare 6.25U one I could obtain? (I've been searching to trade my 7U with a 6.25U with someone, but didn't find anyone willing yet) ;) (or maybe Hammer has one spare?)

EDIT: looks like I found someone for the trade after all ;) dismiss my comment (except the part where I'm really happy with it) ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 November 2017, 09:19:30 by rioc »

Offline t4n6

« Reply #102 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 13:31:29 »
I got one of the raffle keys (SA row 1), and as of this morning the stem fractured and a piece of it broke off. Any chance I can get it replaced or send it in to get repaired?

@hammer

Offline alisonica

« Reply #103 on: Wed, 13 December 2017, 18:43:32 »
Hey yeah me too, one of my stems broke off on the carbon spacebar when I was removing it for the first time on a novatouch. I don't think replacements are possible but what glue could I use/ I still have all the pieces xD