Author Topic: telecom & data expenses  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Blanched_Almond

telecom & data expenses
« on: Thu, 06 July 2017, 05:41:39 »
Do you have a particular department in your company that handles the analysis and management of your voice and data communications? We're thinking very carefully if we will add a department to handle this task and do the manual auditing of our telecom and data expenses. However, our IT Department is suggesting to acquire a business solution to automate the process and give us a more accurate report. I'd like know your current process in the office and let me know if it's cost effective. Will definitely consider all your relevant recommendations. Thanks!

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: telecom & data expenses
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 07 July 2017, 16:08:15 »
It's much easier to retire and let your wife do it. I mean, how much money and stuff do you really need? We don't all of us have to be Donald Drumpfs. There's way enough of him to do that for everyone, IMHO, thus relieving us of any perceived need to do same. Besides, it's fatiguing keeping your mouth screwed up into the dainty little rosebud shape while simultaneously bellowing and acting ultra-masculine. Just be sure to wear the surgical booties so you don't scratch the marble floors, okay?
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Alline Cliff

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 00:25:35 »
Do you have a particular department in your company that handles the analysis and management of your voice and data communications? We're thinking very carefully if we will add a department to handle this task and do the manual auditing of our telecom and data expenses. However, our IT Department is suggesting to acquire a business solution to automate the process and give us a more accurate report. I'd like know your current process in the office and let me know if it's cost effective. Will definitely consider all your relevant recommendations. Thanks!

In my opinion, to automate the process will be more cost effective.

Offline Blanched_Almond

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 04:27:05 »
You mean use superior network management that will do the work and everything? Coz I heard people are using it too and they say it's effective. Something like this;

https://www.ecova.com/solution/telecom-expense-management
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 July 2017, 21:10:44 by Blanched_Almond »