Author Topic: OMG.. NHK WORLD is the most trippy tv evar..  (Read 1306 times)

Offline atarione

OMG.. NHK WORLD is the most trippy tv evar..
« on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 16:24:08 »
If you aren't regularly tuning into the epicenter of WTF that is NHK World do yourself a favor and do so IMMEDIATELY!!!

currently 1/2 hour show with puppets discussing Japanese toilets .. life == complete

188720-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: OMG.. NHK WORLD is the most trippy tv evar..
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 16:50:26 »
Basically, when you're bored out of your mind,  and you're not allowed to construct a military..

This is what happens..

IMHO, the post-war accord is equivalent of national castration..  This is not nice..  and it leads to continuous Tension..

NOT dissimilar to the Harsh Reparations of WWI, eventually leading to WWII

For example, Why does Japan kill all them dolphins,  because they h8 h00ight people telling them they can't do it.

They go so far as to have a special department of their government make up Obvious bull**** excuses to keep killing dolphins.

Excuses like,  Dolphins are eating all the Fish,  and it's important to kill them to preserve the fish population distribution.

They spent billions of dollars buying off island nation votes, to preserve fishing / whaling rights on endangered species..

In the end,  What's the message.. Fkk u white people,    Des' fish gonna die..

Dolphins are dying unnecessarily, due to Human politics..

You probably think, WTH does NHK have to do with this..

Japan is thoroughly a vertically integrated society, especially when it comes to business and government..

For example, People who work at NHK television don't really have Journalistic freedom..  All questions posed to leadership are predetermined, all broadcast networks are synchronized to release identical information.

So, Tp4,  what are you getting @ ...  Should I be watching CNN ?

NO,  most probably, one should subscribe to SpaceX utube,  and save up for a ticket to MARS..

Offline atarione

Re: OMG.. NHK WORLD is the most trippy tv evar..
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 21:35:29 »
oh noes teh dolphins are dying because Japan was bad at war...

anyways... from now on I'm going to claim to be a retired toilet designer.. :yeah I had to retire I was just soooo tired of dealing with people's sh*t and working with a**holes.