Author Topic: 6.25u OEM profile spacebar (PBT preferred)?  (Read 2739 times)

Offline the_marsbar

6.25u OEM profile spacebar (PBT preferred)?
« on: Sat, 28 April 2018, 11:44:29 »
Does anyone know if (and where) it is possible to buy a colored 6.25u OEM profile spacebar, preferrably in PBT, but ABS is alright too. It's for a Novatouch.

I see a set of keys (spacebar + arrows + ESC) on banggood, but it doesn't say how long the spacebar is, and I'm not fond of front-printed caps, so they would go in the bin, so I'd prefer to find just the spacebar.

Thanks a lot :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 April 2018, 11:46:28 by the_marsbar »

Offline Tactile

Re: 6.25u OEM profile spacebar (PBT preferred)?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 01:13:33 »
If ABS is OK WASD will sell you one.
REΛLFORCE

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 01:21:57 »
If ABS is OK WASD will sell you one.

this is what i was going to suggest
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline the_marsbar

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 06:09:58 »
I have seen that, but I was sort of hoping that someone would suggest a place to get a PBT one instead. I've bought a pair of the outer spacebars from Massdrop. I'm crossing my fingers that they won't be warped...

Offline the_marsbar

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 01 May 2018, 12:26:54 »
Also, I think I just decided to just get a couple of HKP spacebars, as I just discovered that his MX keys are OEM profile. I bought a bunch of blank keys for my HHKBs last year, including some spacebars, and they are really awesome. They are really thick, and feel great, so I'm sure they would be perfect on the Novatouch.