Author Topic: [IC] GMK Carbon R2  (Read 156069 times)

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
Re: [IC] GMK Carbon R2
« Reply #100 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:28:58 »
I love the new Bone sets.  I wish there was support for a centered stem stepped capslock key in the rolling bones for those of us that love standard basic layouts. Still, I’m in for at least most the Bone sets. Great start!

Sorry there is no cherry profile stepped caps lock with centered stem.

Offline rowie

« Reply #101 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:29:10 »
I love the new Bone sets.  I wish there was support for a centered stem stepped capslock key in the rolling bones for those of us that love standard basic layouts. Still, I’m in for at least most the Bone sets. Great start!

It's on the right side, might be a little confusing as people assume that's where the Return key is, but the size is listed as 1.75u Nevermind I thought you ment regular capslock. I'm not sure if GMK even does centered stepped

Thanks, maybe I need to get a keyboard that supports these stepped capslock.  I have a bunch of sets with these stepped capslock I’m not able to use.  Any keyboards you can recommend that is close to a standard layout and supports these stepped keys?

Offline rowie

« Reply #102 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:33:55 »

Sorry there is no cherry profile stepped caps lock with centered stem.
Ok thanks, if you as well have any recommendations for keyboards that support these stepped capslock keys I’d appreciate it.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #103 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:36:42 »
Small update.

- Added iso filler keys to Beezarre and Boneyard kits.
- Added missing beige on gray Lambda keys to Half-Life kit

It's on the right side, might be a little confusing as people assume that's where the Return key is, but the size is listed as 1.75u Nevermind I thought you ment regular capslock. I'm not sure if GMK even does centered stepped

Thanks, maybe I need to get a keyboard that supports these stepped capslock.  I have a bunch of sets with these stepped capslock I’m not able to use.  Any keyboards you can recommend that is close to a standard layout and supports these stepped keys?

Get a custom keyboard. Sooner or later you will purchase a custom keyboard anyway. ;) Here are plenty of interest checks and group buys for custom keyboards. Give it a try you will not regret it.

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #104 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:38:39 »

Sadly there aren't a lot of off the shelf keyboards these days that offer stepped capslock besides like this (https://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Switch-Standard-Corded-Keyboard/dp/B0018ACJXW or other "vintage cherry" boards), your best bet/option is to buy one someone's already pre-built or build one of your own.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 July 2018, 13:12:52 by schoolbus »
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline rowie

« Reply #105 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:41:27 »
Small update.

- Added iso filler keys to Beezarre and Boneyard kits.
- Added missing beige on gray Lambda keys to Half-Life kit

Get a custom keyboard. Sooner or later you will purchase a custom keyboard anyway. ;) Here are plenty of interest checks and group buys for custom keyboards. Give it a try you will not regret it.
Oh thanks I’ll try it.  I guess I just need to ask a maker if their boards supports stepped capslock keys.  Layout wise, is it generally wkl layouts? Sorry I’ve never ventured into the realm of customs.

Offline rowie

« Reply #106 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:42:42 »

Sadly there aren't a lot of off the shelf keyboards these days that offer stepped capslock besides like this (https://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Switch-Standard-Corded-Keyboard/dp/B0018ACJXW or other "vintage cherry" boards), your best bet/option is to buy a pre-built one or build one of your own.
Ok this makes sense now! Thanks. I was thinking to look for certain layouts. Now I know it’s mostly found in vintage keyboard.

ETA: thanks for the link. I may end up getting this board.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:45:08 by rowie »

Offline Chromatrope

• Tortures arrows, murders Lshift, doesn't press X
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 12:54:28 »
Modifier kits seem like a must with the separate alpha kits. Loving the bee stuff, reminds me of a certain japanese shmup series with lots of bee and honeycomb theming.
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #108 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 16:11:02 »
Way too many keys in the ergoplanck kit imo.

I'd be curious to see the cost of the kit, but my vote would be for less keys if it brings the cost down. There's a lot that could be eliminated here without compromising the kit.

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #109 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 16:17:39 »
What will the vertical function and accent kit look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #110 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 16:59:06 »
might actually get all the kits. gonna be expensive. haha

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #111 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 18:02:30 »
Update.

- Added new extension kit "Ivory mods". Whole kit is subject to change. The extra keys in this kit will be available for existing base sets in an external kit.

- Added Upgrade kit for GMK Carbon round 1 owners.

What will the vertical function and accent kit look like?
Those function keys are thought to be for keyboards like VEA (see the picture below). I need to brainstorm about it little bit more before i make a kit for it.
IMG_3650 by T0mb3ry, auf Flickr

I'd be curious to see the cost of the kit, but my vote would be for less keys if it brings the cost down. There's a lot that could be eliminated here without compromising the kit.

I dont have the cost yet but i dont want also reduce the coverage. Compared to Yuri it has new row5 keys and 6 convex 2u keys. So actually its not that big. As long as it hits its moq it is fine.

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 18:15:20 »
Those function keys are thought to be for keyboards like VEA (see the picture below). I need to brainstorm about it little bit more before i make a kit for it.

A lot of VE.As went with a 2u delete key above the Backspace, maybe we could see a 2u R0 Delete key?

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 18:37:24 »

I dont have the cost yet but i dont want also reduce the coverage. Compared to Yuri it has new row5 keys and 6 convex 2u keys. So actually its not that big. As long as it hits its moq it is fine.

Unless I'm counting wrong, there's about 40 more keys in this set than Yuri. That's quite a jump.  ;)

I'm not trying to discourage going for maximum coverage. I'm just trying to voice that you could shed some of the optional keys if the price is high. 15 2u keys is a lot. Maybe just have either R4 or R5 instead of both.

Ultimately, none of this matters if the price is right ... GMK Carbon 2 is sure to bring big numbers, but I'm still a little concerned that it's going to be an expensive buy compared to the cost of a less-robust ergo or ortho kit. Even if it gets MOQ, you gotta try and leave people with some money to buy one of those cool alternative alphas kits.  :thumb:

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #114 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 19:06:37 »
Update.

- Added new extension kit "Ivory mods". Whole kit is subject to change. The extra keys in this kit will be available for existing base sets in an external kit.

Oof. Looks like now I'll need to add that to my Bone Base and Boneyard kits. Mercy on my wallet plx.

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 20:54:35 »
Having never used R5, I'm curious if anyone knows if it creates a sharp edge for those that use their thumb for the bottom row?

Offline thelaughingman

• Simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealist and t
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 21:12:34 »
YES! I'd love for the nav cluster to be Icon only too and so it is consistent with the other mods being Icon only. And a separate LED-windowed kits would be cool too!
Only in an icon specific kit which will definitely come. Bone Base kit will stay OG Icon.
Nice  :thumb: would such icon specific kit also has the Yuri icon bottom row?
Sure thats the porpose of that kit. Tho it will be only compatible with the bone base kit.

hahaha at this point my would be purchase is Bone base, Boneyards and "Bone Icon". MAKE BONE GREAT!  :p

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #117 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 21:17:38 »
Update.
Show Image

Oooof, can I get a render of Ivory mods + Boneyards alphas please? So Bone base kit + Bone icon for my 87U eventual HHKB and Ivory mods + Boneyards for my eventual HHKB 87U for the LED-windowed keys, NOW it sounds about right  :p

Show Image

Why is it R1 and R5 in this kit? Shouldn't it be R0 and R5 instead?

Update.
Oof. Looks like now I'll need to add that to my Bone Base and Boneyard kits. Mercy on my wallet plx.

I feel you bro  :-[
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 July 2018, 21:21:18 by thelaughingman »

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 21:52:48 »
Definite buy. Look forward to the GB  :thumb:

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 23:02:10 »
Update.

Show Image

Show Image

I think there's a label error in the Upgrade kit picture.  This kit contains R0 & R5, right?  (Not R1.)

Offline dallman5

« Reply #120 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 23:12:27 »
Man, 12 kits... this is starting to sound like an SA keyset

That said I’m going to have a hard time not buying all of them
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline ItsAllen

« Reply #121 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 00:21:58 »
Moreeee Carbon! Take all my money! Where do I send the check?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #122 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 01:19:27 »
Update:

Ergoplanck kit
- Removed 3 convext 2u keys as there are already 6 of those available
- Added missing barred homing keys.

Round 1 Upgrade kit
- Fixed row labels.

R1 in the upgrade kit is just an error and is fixed. Thanks for pointing this out ;)

I know there already many kits. But it does not mean you need to get them all. Basically getting just one base kit should be enough to make you happy. Everything else is just an option.

I've added those ivory alphas also as an option. I see many of you will probably get boneyard and i do think that it is actually a bad thing if the alphas from the base kit are going to be wasted. With ivory mods you got the option to utilize the spare alphas.
Otherwise you can also get Ivory mods + Boneyard alphas in order to make inversed Bone base kit.
Or you can get just only the Ivory mods and mix it with some upcomming GMK set.

I am honored to hear people want to buy every kit because that means i've designed these interesting.
However it is not my intention to bring you to cash out. My Intention is to provide proper coverage (base kits) and options (everything else).

You should probably ask yourself what you really need. In my opinion if you like Carbon or Bone sets then you need only a base set.

Unless I'm counting wrong, there's about 40 more keys in this set than Yuri. That's quite a jump.  ;)

I'm not trying to discourage going for maximum coverage. I'm just trying to voice that you could shed some of the optional keys if the price is high. 15 2u keys is a lot. Maybe just have either R4 or R5 instead of both.

Ultimately, none of this matters if the price is right ... GMK Carbon 2 is sure to bring big numbers, but I'm still a little concerned that it's going to be an expensive buy compared to the cost of a less-robust ergo or ortho kit. Even if it gets MOQ, you gotta try and leave people with some money to buy one of those cool alternative alphas kits.  :thumb:

Sure it will cost something but you dont need to buy standard base sets as it was the case before. As i said compared to Yuri (Alphas aside) i've added only row5 keys for a bottom and 8 convex 2u keys (actually i have to remove 3 of those because they are all row4). Thats not much. Overall it will cost less and i hope people will keep in mind that ergoplanck kit has alphas already included.

Having never used R5, I'm curious if anyone knows if it creates a sharp edge for those that use their thumb for the bottom row?

I have BSP set with row 5 keys and they are noticable if you switch from row4 bottom row but not sharp. If you got low agnle keyboard you should probably stick with round 1 carbon. Imo 8-9% angle keyboards should be the golden standard.

A lot of VE.As went with a 2u delete key above the Backspace, maybe we could see a 2u R0 Delete key?

Unfortunately right now this is not possible. There is no 2u R0 key available. Making new mold for a key with legends is very expensive and i dont think GMK is going to invest money in a mold for a snowflake key.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 July 2018, 01:56:41 by T0mb3ry »

Offline Max_P0

« Reply #123 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 01:57:27 »
Hell Yes my man... I am in !!!!

Offline Max_P0

« Reply #124 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 01:59:37 »
Goin down on some bones.

Ban this guy!!!!

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #125 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 02:21:44 »
ALT GR?

Can you please add "ALT GR" also?

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #126 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 02:27:10 »
ALT GR?

Can you please add "ALT GR" also?
I've answered this before but.
Base sets are already huge. I can only add "alt gr" keys to the extra kit (kit with extra keys). Ivory mods will probably include the keys from the extra kit in beige per default.

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #127 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 03:09:01 »
Please consider adding an R5 1U Fn key to support 65% layouts that use Fn in the bottom row (Tada68, most Whitefox layouts).

Offline dsaf

« Reply #128 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 03:37:23 »
1) Is not possible. I tried it already and i dont like it. The shape of iso enter is meh for honeycumb.

I understand your point about ISO enter, but what about R3 capslock / R2 tab / R4 long shift / R1 backspace? Those keys are long enough for a two/three pattern honeycomb. I have seen people putting SA honeycomb on those - although in wrong row shape. Sorry if I come across stubborn - just want to exhaust all options.

It would give more options not just to ISO users but everyone:

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #129 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 04:17:38 »
Update.

- Added missing row5 1u Fn key to Carbon/Bone base kits, Ivory mods and Round 1 Upgrade kit.

Please consider adding an R5 1U Fn key to support 65% layouts that use Fn in the bottom row (Tada68, most Whitefox layouts).

Read above the Update note ;) Thanks for pointing this out.  :thumb:

1) Is not possible. I tried it already and i dont like it. The shape of iso enter is meh for honeycumb.

I understand your point about ISO enter, but what about R3 capslock / R2 tab / R4 long shift / R1 backspace? Those keys are long enough for a two/three pattern honeycomb. I have seen people putting SA honeycomb on those - although in wrong row shape. Sorry if I come across stubborn - just want to exhaust all options.

It would give more options not just to ISO users but everyone:

Show Image

I've made a sketch for graphene mods already in SA Carbon Round 2 and i did not liked it. Overall i am very cautious if it comes to novelties and actually Carbon has already to many novelties. I may consider adding graphene 2u backspace to novelty kit but this is not a promise.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 July 2018, 04:20:10 by T0mb3ry »

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #130 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 05:34:43 »
@T0mb3ry.
The Ivory kit seems to have led indicator caps for capslock, scroll lock, etc. The base kits don’t seem to have these. Will these be added or come in an extra kit? (I like my indicator leds :P)

Offline _joe_king

« Reply #131 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 22:09:48 »
in for another set of carbon :) cant wait!

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #132 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 04:03:26 »
Update.

- Added new extension "Bone Icon Extension kit". Afaik all the icons do already exist and i am using my source of information which i cant publish.

@T0mb3ry.
The Ivory kit seems to have led indicator caps for capslock, scroll lock, etc. The base kits don’t seem to have these. Will these be added or come in an extra kit? (I like my indicator leds :P)

They will come in an extra kit. Base sets are already huge and led indicator keys are optional imo. The ivory kit is also an subject to change. I've just added those led indicator keys for the overview.

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #133 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 04:42:06 »
Okidoki! :) Looks like there will be a lot of awesome kits for this! :D

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #134 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 04:55:57 »
Still no weebs kit

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #135 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 05:03:46 »

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 09:54:45 »
DAMN! that icon kit has a lot of keys LOL RIP my wallet already  :p

Offline ckofy

« Reply #137 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 10:06:04 »
Aren’t these R0, R5 are the same height/slope as the corresponding rows in DCS profile? I’m not sure how I will feel about it, I like Cherry profile for been lower than DCS and I do not like the steep bottom row keys in DCS.
This is really good that you are planning to have a separate kit for ErgoDox/ortho.

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #138 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 11:03:20 »
Bones kits are making me truly look at Carbon for the first time ever. Basically have two full kits between Bone Base, Boneyard Alphas, Ivory Mods, plus the new Bone Icon Extensions!
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #139 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 16:10:38 »
Update.

Introduction of 40% kit.
I want to appologize to minivan owners but i can not support this keyboard. I got my own reasons for it. I am really sorry. I wish i could give it support but its not possible.

So far all other 40% layouts (only default layout) should be covered. This kit is an extension and should be combined with Carbon or Bone base kits. I think its also possible to use it in combination with GMK Carbon base set from round 1.

All the split spacebars and keys will be available in an spacebar kit.

Aren’t these R0, R5 are the same height/slope as the corresponding rows in DCS profile? I’m not sure how I will feel about it, I like Cherry profile for been lower than DCS and I do not like the steep bottom row keys in DCS.
This is really good that you are planning to have a separate kit for ErgoDox/ortho.

I've never tried dcs profile properly and i cant say anything about it. However i've typed on bsp sets which have row5 bottom row and i would not say that the higher angle was an issue. But if you are interested in Ergoplanck kit then you have the choice between row 4 and 5 bottomrow. So it should not be an issue in this case.

Bones kits are making me truly look at Carbon for the first time ever. Basically have two full kits between Bone Base, Boneyard Alphas, Ivory Mods, plus the new Bone Icon Extensions!

This is good to hear, because bone was made in order to give people who dont like orange color an option.
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 July 2018, 16:12:12 by T0mb3ry »

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #140 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 16:22:57 »
There's quite a lot of kits and messages to go through. If I'm reading this correctly? If you have R1 base kit, you only need to buy the R0/R5 kit to achieve parity with the round 2 base kit is that correct? If yes that is good news because I can then use leftover money to get some of the other colour options. Those boneyard alphas especially ;D
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #141 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 16:33:26 »
There's quite a lot of kits and messages to go through. If I'm reading this correctly? If you have R1 base kit, you only need to buy the R0/R5 kit to achieve parity with the round 2 base kit is that correct? If yes that is good news because I can then use leftover money to get some of the other colour options. Those boneyard alphas especially ;D

Exactly. You need just to buy the "Round 1 Upgrage kit". You can also use alphas (boneyard or beezarre) without the upgrade as long you dont use numpad alphas. Numpad alphas do have row 5 bottom rows so you have to keep that in mind.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #142 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 16:35:17 »
Don't forget to grab R0 Warning Signs if you have those in the function row currently.

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #143 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 18:05:57 »

One thing tho. Parity if you mean 1:1 will not be possible. Round 2 base set in its current form has way more compability compared to round 1. Just look at the nav cluster keys. By upgrading it with the dedicated kit you will get just R0 and R5 rows and some new keys. But it will not provide parity in case of compability.

Offline thelaughingman

« Reply #144 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 18:54:11 »
Don't forget to grab R0 Warning Signs if you have those in the function row currently.

I kinda regret buying the Warning Sign kit from R1, turns out I wasn't that into skulls. It was the 1st kit I offloaded LOL

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #145 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 19:59:11 »
Update.

- Added new extension "Bone Icon Extension kit". Afaik all the icons do already exist and i am using my source of information which i cant publish.
Show Image

@T0mb3ry.

They will come in an extra kit. Base sets are already huge and led indicator keys are optional imo. The ivory kit is also an subject to change. I've just added those led indicator keys for the overview.

Wow amazing. Just start the GB and take my money pls.

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #146 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 20:02:41 »
Update.

Show Image

@T0mb3ry.

Wow amazing. Just start the GB and take my money pls.
I am very into this as well, but don't know what kits I will get, what are you shooting for?

Offline veeshush

« Reply #147 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 08:55:57 »
Any chance of running the novelty R0 caps in R1 as well, in R0 they wouldn't work on a 60%

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 10:16:12 »
Any chance of running the novelty R0 caps in R1 as well, in R0 they wouldn't work on a 60%

I will add those keys in the next update ;) .

Offline T0mb3ry

• Flickr
« Reply #149 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 12:24:00 »
Its obvious i cant support all three colors in a spacebar kit. Thus i created a poll for it. So if you care for spacebar kit then you should definitely vote.
VOTE HERE FOR SPACEBAR COLORS