Author Topic: Mouse for gaming and editting  (Read 19322 times)

Offline james97

Mouse for gaming and editting
« on: Tue, 15 June 2021, 05:13:05 »
Hi,
I am working as a video editor and love playing Warcraft in my free time.
My own mouse just broke down feel days ago and i intended to buy a new one. Which ones would be the perfect match for my needs?

Offline sapisoi

Re: Mouse for gaming and editting
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 15 July 2021, 12:37:43 »
steelseries rival 650 maybe?  :))

Offline Burgo

• Burgo's Computing Solutions
    • Burgo's Computing Solutions
Computer Repair | Northern Tasmania: https://burgoscomputingsolutions.com.au

Offline Darthbaggins

• PC Cannibal

bkrownd:"Those damned rubber chiclet keys are the devil's nipples."   >:D

Offline Tachanka

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 22 August 2021, 20:11:59 »
I have the razer naga pro... 3 different side plates that you can change in 2 seconds, held by magnets... One with the basic back/forth buttons. Another with buttons 1-6 on the side. And the last one with buttons 1-12 on the side. Perfect for MMOs and office work and everything in betweem. I love it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline blur410

• Memewhile in World of Tanks...
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 23 August 2021, 09:31:56 »
Personally I'd recommend the Death Adder V2. I'd still be using mine if I didn't own my L-trac. The L-trac is simply the best pointing device I've ever used and haven't gone back to surface tracking mice since, it's like comparing a kids toy with an oscilloscope. Regardless, just buy a mouse with the feature set you need. Logitech makes good scroll wheels, and steelseries is highly recommended as well.
Keyboard Ownership History: Dynex(Rubber dome chicklet keys)-EXTINCT, Macbook Air 2016(Scissor switch)-ACTIVE, Razer Ornata(Mecha-membrane)-EXTINCT, Corsair K68 RGB(Cherry MX Reds)-RETIRED, Razer Tartarus Pro(Razer optical analog)-RETIRED, Idobao ID-75(NK Creams)-SHELF, HHKB Pro 3 Classic(Topre BKE MX Mount)-ACTIVE, New Model F62(Capacitive buckling springs)-ACTIVE, Realforce 23UB(Topre)-ACTIVE, BM60-RGBEC w/KBDFANS 5 Degree Case(NK BOX Pinks)-SHELF, Focus 2001 (Alps White)-SHELF, Unidentified Vintage MX Black Board-SHELF