Author Topic: *TRADED* Noppoo Choc Mini 84 w/ Cherry MX Reds  (Read 3401 times)

Offline RAICHU

• Trade Count: (0)
*TRADED* Noppoo Choc Mini 84 w/ Cherry MX Reds
« on: Mon, 24 October 2011, 20:42:23 »
Today I'm selling a Noppoo Choc Mini 84 with Cherry MX Reds. I will only ship WITHIN the US. If you are around the New York City area, we can arrange a local pickup. Thank you very much. Please PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

ITEM # 001
Model: Noppoo Choc Mini 84 with Cherry MX Reds (Light Linear Switch)
Condition: Used (Slightly for 3 weeks mostly playing FPS Games therefore WASD keys, Tab, Control, and Shift are a bit faded) - Base of the USB plug is slightly bent, but everything is in working order and is thorougly cleaned. Bought it around mid October 2011 from a Geekhack member who used it for 2 weeks. I used it for 1 week so 3 weeks of use all together.
Price: $70 + Shipping ($10) = $80 Shipped

If you were to buy one new from ebay it's $90 + shipping for like around $100 shipped or more and it's from China, which takes a bit longer.

FOR MORE PICTURES CLICK ON ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/ql0GF

RAICHU's Geekhack Ratings: http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?22155-Raichu
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2011, 17:10:25 by RAICHU »
Rosewill RK-9000RE (Daily Driver) Filco Majestouch 1 Fullsize    [strike]Noppoo Choc Mini[/strike]     [strike]Leopold Tenkeyless[/strike]     [strike]Noppoo Choc Mini[/strike] [/B]

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #1 on: Tue, 25 October 2011, 04:30:05 »
Bump.
Rosewill RK-9000RE (Daily Driver) Filco Majestouch 1 Fullsize    [strike]Noppoo Choc Mini[/strike]     [strike]Leopold Tenkeyless[/strike]     [strike]Noppoo Choc Mini[/strike] [/B]

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 25 October 2011, 13:37:34 »
Bump.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 25 October 2011, 22:51:12 »
Bump.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 27 October 2011, 07:39:16 »
Bump.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 28 October 2011, 03:47:54 »
Bump with new price.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 30 October 2011, 05:32:44 »
Bump.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 30 October 2011, 05:34:16 »
Bump with an update to the price.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 30 October 2011, 23:03:12 »
Bump.

Offline Vocroth

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 31 October 2011, 16:49:15 »
Would you trade it for a razer bw?

Offline thisperishedmin

Noppoo Choc Mini MX Red
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 31 October 2011, 23:11:02 »
Hey - I'm somewhat interested in the board. Any particular reason youre selling it? I'd love to try out the MX reds but I'm worried Ill end up disliking the layout of the board. On the flip side, I may end up loving the closer F keys for Starcraft lol. Just curious why you're selling I suppose.

I have ebay, paypal, heatware, and I believe feedback on here if you'd like to see it. I'll gladly dig up links for you.

What shipping did you plan to send with??
« Last Edit: Mon, 31 October 2011, 23:16:16 by thisperishedmin »

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 01 November 2011, 05:23:52 »
Quote from: Vocroth;442890
Would you trade it for a razer bw?

No thank you sir.

Quote from: thisperishedmin;443114
Hey - I'm somewhat interested in the board. Any particular reason youre selling it? I'd love to try out the MX reds but I'm worried Ill end up disliking the layout of the board. On the flip side, I may end up loving the closer F keys for Starcraft lol. Just curious why you're selling I suppose.

I have ebay, paypal, heatware, and I believe feedback on here if you'd like to see it. I'll gladly dig up links for you.

What shipping did you plan to send with??

I PM'd you thisperishedmin.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 02 November 2011, 13:03:39 »
Bump.

Offline RAICHU

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 04 November 2011, 17:09:09 »
Traded to AKIMbO.