Author Topic: WTT QF XT/Rapid mx reds for blacks  (Read 743 times)

Offline Jixr

• Trade Count: (0)
WTT QF XT/Rapid mx reds for blacks
« on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 11:45:40 »
Hey guys, i've been thinking about converting my xt and qfr to blacks, but the cost of doing so is pretty expensive, so I'm going out on a limb here to see if anyone would be interested in trading.

I have a quickfire XT and quickfire Rapid, both with stock MX reds and would like to trade for an Xt and a qfr with stock blacks ( or really two XT's ) would also consider trading the qfr or another qfr or xt in greens.

Both my cases are painted, so I would request that you remove the top case and you keep yours and I'll keep mine.
As a gesture of good will, I'll also include a keycap set for their keyboards ( i have cm stock, cm stealth, and a white blank tkl set ) as well as a random novelty key. Also I do have plans to change the color of the leds on the XT, so depending on timing they may be a different color.

I can also paypal if there is a need to add any money into the mix.

Both keyboards are in great condition, no damage, nice and clean, and no issues ( the both the xt and qfr are about 2 months old. ) I'll ship them via usps or ups ( your choice ) and have them shipped in their original boxes.

if you are interested, please either reply here or PM me directly and would love to work something out with you guys.

Thanks
- Jixr

« Last Edit: Fri, 22 November 2013, 11:48:23 by Jixr »