Author Topic: [GB] Moon TKL v2  (Read 292803 times)

Offline hungtranm18

Re: [GB] Moon TKL v2
« Reply #150 on: Sun, 17 July 2022, 12:29:37 »
This is Oko's sales website https://synaesthesia.online/, I see her address here. Has anyone in Singapore tried to find her yet?

Offline shansoft

« Reply #151 on: Sun, 17 July 2022, 19:24:06 »
This is Oko's sales website https://synaesthesia.online/, I see her address here. Has anyone in Singapore tried to find her yet?

Based on the email that was previously sent by Oko for Moon TKL GB, it seems like there are 2 different people managing the GB. You can find both people with their correlated personal online profile quite easy.

Getting no reply from both of them. Something definitely happened but not disclosed for w/e reason. Their online presence essentially disappear as well.
I don't think scamming the buyer is the reason here. Honestly, just be more transparent and see if anyone can help with the situation. Not saying anything and just keeping people in dark is the worst kind.

Really hope this one goes through, but will start contacting the credit card service if its still like this in the near future.

Offline DasGnome

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 18 July 2022, 15:02:05 »
I've been in Oko's discord for quite a while as a lurker. I was very unhappy they locked it due to some petty remarks, but GB communication has been pretty bad in general. However Oko had previously been quite active and ran multiple successful GBs.
We can only speculate about what has happened sadly. Hopefully someone IRL can confirm they are alive and healthy, and then I can be mad.

Offline kronograf

« Reply #153 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 12:11:07 »

From someone on the local discord who went to pick up their CRP order. Just relaying what they said:

jane me | 910 me

« Reply #154 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 12:30:04 »
Would someone want to setup a Discord for Moon and the other board they are waiting for from Oko?

Offline shansoft

« Reply #155 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 13:48:03 »

From someone on the local discord who went to pick up their CRP order. Just relaying what they said:

Show Image

Does Oko..... not have a smartphone...?

Offline Tyson

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 14:01:21 »

Show Image

Ok, so if I'm reading the date correctly on that, that was posted 10 days ago. Meaning that she should be back to shipping within the next 4 days. Hopefully she will ship all of the CRP orders then work on mailing out all of the Moon TKL orders. Thank you for giving us this info. I hope all is well with Oko in the long run. We've seen how strict China's been with handling the pandemic.

Offline Aiwanei

• ThocKeys.com
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 20:57:24 »

Show Image

Ok, so if I'm reading the date correctly on that, that was posted 10 days ago. Meaning that she should be back to shipping within the next 4 days. Hopefully she will ship all of the CRP orders then work on mailing out all of the Moon TKL orders. Thank you for giving us this info. I hope all is well with Oko in the long run. We've seen how strict China's been with handling the pandemic.

Oko is in Signapore not China unless I'm mistaken.
ThocKeys.com

Offline swyte

« Reply #158 on: Mon, 25 July 2022, 17:30:53 »
anyone have any update on Oko's reenactment of The Italian Job renamed The Moon Job?

Offline shansoft

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 03:00:33 »
anyone have any update on Oko's reenactment of The Italian Job renamed The Moon Job?

Nope! wondering this as well........

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #160 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 08:43:04 »
Might need to start crowdfunding a buyer representative to send over and figure out if Oko is in a soap opera coma or something.

Offline swyte

« Reply #161 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 09:47:58 »
Might need to start crowdfunding a buyer representative to send over and figure out if Oko is in a soap opera coma or something.

This might seriously be the move to go with. From what I recall people have picked them up locally? Why don't we hire someone, a legal firm or repo, to pick up all remaining units, ship them out and bill to Oko and their shop/business. I'm not up to speed on SG law but there's got to be a way for asset's tied to Oko personally or tied up in Oko''s shop worth the fees we'd have to pay? I mean every extra month makes it seem worse and worse with regard to Okos alleged excuses peddled around to different people - manufacturer issues with pictures of the boards in cases, questionable ill health for months, brother is too scarred to ship and mess up - its really just a load of BS excuses, one after another once the last excuse has dried up. People dying with cancer can still post on a message board. There's no reason for this anymore except something went totally wrong.

Offline shansoft

« Reply #162 on: Wed, 03 August 2022, 14:17:14 »

This might seriously be the move to go with. From what I recall people have picked them up locally? Why don't we hire someone, a legal firm or repo, to pick up all remaining units, ship them out and bill to Oko and their shop/business. I'm not up to speed on SG law but there's got to be a way for asset's tied to Oko personally or tied up in Oko''s shop worth the fees we'd have to pay? I mean every extra month makes it seem worse and worse with regard to Okos alleged excuses peddled around to different people - manufacturer issues with pictures of the boards in cases, questionable ill health for months, brother is too scarred to ship and mess up - its really just a load of BS excuses, one after another once the last excuse has dried up. People dying with cancer can still post on a message board. There's no reason for this anymore except something went totally wrong.

Where are all these Oko's informations coming from? That seems to be quite odd that people are able to contact them, but somehow we couldn't. Is there like alternative Discord channel they have in SG?

Offline swyte

« Reply #163 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 12:04:58 »

Where are all these Oko's informations coming from? That seems to be quite odd that people are able to contact them, but somehow we couldn't. Is there like alternative Discord channel they have in SG?

Literally no idea - no background is ever given just someone with a piece of info. Legit could just be Oko shills trying to calm down the crowds.

The only time she ever replied to me was on 3/18/22: "Okonomiyaki — 03/18/2022
Hi, waiting for the manu to quote me on the shipping charges these few days before i send out the invoice and proceed with shipping."

So honestly I dont see how its not a scam at this point.

Offline swyte

« Reply #164 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 12:12:08 »

So I've been looking for the address on the site but never found it. Do you still have it? I'm going to ask my friend in SG to check it out and pick mine up if possible. This is just ridiculous at this point.

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 13:06:18 »
I doubt she has any boards on-hand where you could just go get it from her. Oko has fulfilled several other board group buys so I don't really see why she would have them all manu'd and then just sit on 200ish boards. My opinion is that something tragic has happened in regards to health (hope this isn't the case) or shipping / manufacturing where she is being advised against talking to buyers until she can deliver or cover her own ass. That being said, if you know someone in the SG keyboard scene that could get some more info as to what is going on that would be great. I know there are other more prominent members of the community in this buy that might be privy to more information as well. It is kind of wild to go completely dark on the communication considering how responsive she was before in Discord haha. Also, the MechMarket Mods do have a ticket or system for cases like this. They helped get buyer's money refunded when a custom cable company owner basically had a mental breakdown and disappeared with everyone's money for a while. So you could open a ticket there and let them investigate or liaison or whatever it is they do behind the scenes for this stuff.

Offline speedyzy

« Reply #166 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 15:56:48 »
poor and no keeb
oh yeah!!!

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #167 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 16:36:24 »
I work w a person who has metastatic cancer, and their workplace attendance and performance is examplary.  I’ve conversed by text w family members who were intubated and they were more verbose than Okonomiyaki in 2022. I’ve done round the clock care for a family member and still made mechmarket sales on time, and certainly not delayed by months.

So there could be some fanciful story of illness, or that I do indeed have magical powers to be negative enough to prevent board fulfillment, or…what if it’s just a scammer?

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #168 on: Thu, 04 August 2022, 23:37:45 »
It's very hard for me to not believe that Oko ran away with my money. I was in Belle-en-Rose GB. I asked a million times for update or cancel order. No luck. So I went ahead and filed a dispute with my credit card company and I was very lucky to actually get my money back. I hope y'all receive the board you've been waiting such a long time for though. There's no excuse for the current situation.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline kronograf

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 02:28:16 »

Literally no idea - no background is ever given just someone with a piece of info. Legit could just be Oko shills trying to calm down the crowds.

You guys do know we actually have local keyboard Discord servers that aren't solely about Oko, right? Whatever folks like me are relaying here is just mostly snippets from people who bought into their local CRP GB and want to know where their stuff is.

I mean, if anyone wants to send me like $2000 I'll gladly go down and knock on their door and video it for y'all, but past that...
jane me | 910 me

Offline swyte

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 09:41:55 »

You guys do know we actually have local keyboard Discord servers that aren't solely about Oko, right? Whatever folks like me are relaying here is just mostly snippets from people who bought into their local CRP GB and want to know where their stuff is.

I mean, if anyone wants to send me like $2000 I'll gladly go down and knock on their door and video it for y'all, but past that...

If you know the address mind DM'ing it? I have a friend in SG willing to do that for about $2000 less and willing to pick mine up (if they truly exist). But I havent had any luck locating an address. Hoping that if I can find one we can at least have confirmation if he can pick mine up, instead of just rumors that local orders may have been picked up.

Offline kiyoboard

• https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
    • https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
« Reply #171 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 09:58:55 »

If you know the address mind DM'ing it? I have a friend in SG willing to do that for about $2000 less and willing to pick mine up (if they truly exist). But I havent had any luck locating an address. Hoping that if I can find one we can at least have confirmation if he can pick mine up, instead of just rumors that local orders may have been picked up.

As much as I want to get my board and also find out what actually is going on, I don't think sending random stranger to another stranger's home is the move here. I don't know about the laws in Singapore, but that might get your friend in trouble with police, I would think. Besides, I think it is not feasible that she has all the boards and just sitting with all those boards at home.

That said, I am also not sure what is the correct approach either. Probably a good start would be finding out if the boards are actually manufactured or not, if anyone knows the CNC factory Oko used.

Offline kronograf

« Reply #172 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 10:39:17 »

It’s on their vendor website.
jane me | 910 me

Offline swyte

« Reply #173 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 12:22:11 »

https://synaesthesia.online/ ? It's not on there.

Offline kronograf

« Reply #174 on: Fri, 05 August 2022, 20:48:14 »

https://synaesthesia.online/ ? It's not on there.

It’s on the “Refund policy” page.
jane me | 910 me

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #175 on: Fri, 12 August 2022, 09:01:41 »
It has been 3 months since the last update.
WTB Resin Cast Click Clack Leaf

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #176 on: Fri, 12 August 2022, 09:43:28 »
I think this may be a useful data point for chargebacks with credit card companies. Mine came straight from the bank account.

For the most part, a foreigner going for Singapore small claims court isn’t feasible, but I’d be happy to help monetarily because I’d be very, very interested in some of the details that would come out of it.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #177 on: Fri, 12 August 2022, 10:56:22 »
Not that it makes any difference, but if you go to oko's server, go to voice channels, and hover over "General", and click on the message icon next to it, you can actually send message on the server there.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline BSGalaxy

« Reply #178 on: Mon, 22 August 2022, 11:27:58 »
First time attaching an image so I hope it shows up right lol. This cropped up in the messages of the voice-chat part of Oko's discord server. Figured it was some kind of update I guess? And wanted to put it here. Unsure of what happened to Oko and I hope that their health isn't in shambles or something drastic, but if it's actually just them ghosting, that sucks.
Space80 / Frog / Hex 6C / Jelly60
KAT Lich / KAT Lucky Jade / GMK Tokyo Nights / PBT Pegaso

Offline Tyson

« Reply #179 on: Mon, 22 August 2022, 15:26:40 »
First time attaching an image so I hope it shows up right lol. This cropped up in the messages of the voice-chat part of Oko's discord server. Figured it was some kind of update I guess? And wanted to put it here. Unsure of what happened to Oko and I hope that their health isn't in shambles or something drastic, but if it's actually just them ghosting, that sucks.

Don't do that. Don't give me hope.  :-[

If I don't get this board no worries, I was scammed by Teslatron, then Woodkeys, now Oko. I'm done with board GBs after this one. I pray everyone will get their boards and I would be willing to PM Kevinsunbo my information with proof of purchase for this buy if need be. 

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #180 on: Mon, 22 August 2022, 15:42:46 »
Don't do that. Don't give me hope.  :-[

If I don't get this board no worries, I was scammed by Teslatron, then Woodkeys, now Oko. I'm done with board GBs after this one. I pray everyone will get their boards and I would be willing to PM Kevinsunbo my information with proof of purchase for this buy if need be.

You think caps GBs are free from scammers? Think again. https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=84178.0

I hope you get your boards though.

Offline swyte

« Reply #181 on: Mon, 22 August 2022, 18:45:13 »

I mean it sounds like she just didn't pay the manufacturer in full. I can only think that she either freaked because she didn't charge enough for the KB or used part of the money for something else and can't think of a way to explain it or just straight up ghosted with the money.

I feel like any comment or explanation of the situation from Oko would go a long way with everyone but she has actively closed all avenues of communication on Discord and doesnt respond to emails or geekhack comments so I think there is something sketchy going on.

Offline playsbymd

« Reply #182 on: Wed, 24 August 2022, 12:41:05 »

How are they going to collect the addresses?

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #183 on: Wed, 24 August 2022, 12:50:46 »

I asked this same question in Discord. Kevinsunbo's response was:
"Eve(moon maker)and I will post on GH to collect the address. Moon will be done first."

So I guess just keep notifications on for this thread and eventually we'll hear something from them. But we've heard stuff like that before haha.

I wonder why the Manu would be willing to part with the boards without full payment, maybe they can file some kind of insurance claim to get the rest of the money or can pursue Oko in a more official capacity? I don't know.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #184 on: Wed, 24 August 2022, 13:13:51 »
"Eve(moon maker)and I will post on GH to collect the address. Moon will be done first."

So I guess just keep notifications on for this thread and eventually we'll hear something from them. But we've heard stuff like that before haha.

I wonder why the Manu would be willing to part with the boards without full payment, maybe they can file some kind of insurance claim to get the rest of the money or can pursue Oko in a more official capacity? I don't know.

Manu would rather be done with this than having all the boards taking up warehouse space. Just my guess.

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #185 on: Wed, 24 August 2022, 13:22:12 »

Manu would rather be done with this than having all the boards taking up warehouse space. Just my guess.

Yea, I thought about that as well. Just would suck for them to have to eat that cost. Well the situation sucks for everyone involved actually haha, maybe we'll get dinged a little harder on the shipping invoice.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #186 on: Wed, 24 August 2022, 15:28:03 »

Yea, I thought about that as well. Just would suck for them to have to eat that cost. Well the situation sucks for everyone involved actually haha, maybe we'll get dinged a little harder on the shipping invoice.

the manu for this board has their own record of shady **** so i'm not super peeved by that

it's not at all unusual for a manu to take half up front and half at delivery, what is unusual is that the person who is supposed to take delivery skipped out
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

« Reply #187 on: Thu, 25 August 2022, 15:44:42 »

I'm probably asking a really dumb question but which Discord channel is this?

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #188 on: Thu, 25 August 2022, 16:23:26 »

https://discord.gg/BajBbFVE

Offline Tyson

« Reply #189 on: Fri, 26 August 2022, 10:06:39 »

Technically it's not an actually Discord channel per say, Oko locked all of the channels in her server, what we are doing is going to the General Voice Chat, there is an option to look at the current thread in VC to keep communication out of channels while in VC. It's a new feature that Discord added. So people have been trying to chat in there. That's where the convo is happening.

Offline volution

« Reply #190 on: Mon, 29 August 2022, 01:14:25 »
Earlier this month i spoke to Oko on the only way contactable to her now and asked her about the belle and was told the ETA was mid August. However, over the past few days i have been trying to get an update for her and is now completely ghosted. I have pmed this partner of hers that was providing the updates regarding the keyboards are going to get shipped regardless and informed him that if no tangible actions are taken within these few weeks i am proceeding to the local authorities. He replied saying that he will be negotiating with the manufacturer to get it done however he also said the same thing a week ago.

If you are in the Moon TKL and or Belle En Rose group buy and has had conversations with her, if you could provide your receipts, Name and Phone number regardless of local or international. I am going to compile and build a case and proceed to the local authorities if nothing is going to happen in a few weeks. If you would like to and are ok with the chance of the local authorities calling to confirm the situation, please PM me with the details as i start building the details while waiting for any further details.

If you do have any conversations with her regarding these 2 GBs prior to the complete communication cut off and wouldn't mind providing the details it would help greatly too.

First off, i cannot make any guarantees that anything will come of it. However, Singapore has very stern laws.
Secondly, i have pmed a global moderator to obtain permission to do this before proceeding.
Thirdly, by providing your information and receipts you are also agreeing that the local authorities may or may not contact you for confirmation/questions regarding the matter.

As much as i would like to say i have faith in a GB runner based on past merits, i'm not taking the risk of waiting too long until its way past the point of anything could be done anymore. This has happened far too many times in the past to the point the GB runners get away scot free with all the money in tow. If the GB runner could not have the responsibilty and or courtesy to even provide basic updates regarding the problem there really isn't any point in trying anymore.

For the benefit of the doubt i will be giving another 2-3 weeks to see if anything is actually done while trying to communicate with her partner.
If you have any details and receipts you would like to provide that would allow me to build the case while waiting please PM me.

« Last Edit: Mon, 29 August 2022, 02:23:15 by volution »

Offline sl4ppy

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 29 August 2022, 11:03:02 »
PM'd.  I have a receipt & email..

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #192 on: Mon, 29 August 2022, 11:53:46 »
The hacky text channel for the voice channel on Oko's server has a direct invite link btw: https://discord.gg/nC2wRyVx

Offline volution

« Reply #193 on: Mon, 29 August 2022, 12:16:08 »
Earlier this month i spoke to Oko on the only way contactable to her now and asked her about the belle and was told the ETA was mid August. However, over the past few days i have been trying to get an update for her and is now completely ghosted. I have pmed this partner of hers that was providing the updates regarding the keyboards are going to get shipped regardless and informed him that if no tangible actions are taken within these few weeks i am proceeding to the local authorities. He replied saying that he will be negotiating with the manufacturer to get it done however he also said the same thing a week ago.

If you are in the Moon TKL and or Belle En Rose group buy and has had conversations with her, if you could provide your receipts, Name and Phone number regardless of local or international. I am going to compile and build a case and proceed to the local authorities if nothing is going to happen in a few weeks. If you would like to and are ok with the chance of the local authorities calling to confirm the situation, please PM me with the details as i start building the details while waiting for any further details.

If you do have any conversations with her regarding these 2 GBs prior to the complete communication cut off and wouldn't mind providing the details it would help greatly too.

First off, i cannot make any guarantees that anything will come of it. However, Singapore has very stern laws.
Secondly, i have pmed a global moderator to obtain permission to do this before proceeding.
Thirdly, by providing your information and receipts you are also agreeing that the local authorities may or may not contact you for confirmation/questions regarding the matter.

As much as i would like to say i have faith in a GB runner based on past merits, i'm not taking the risk of waiting too long until its way past the point of anything could be done anymore. This has happened far too many times in the past to the point the GB runners get away scot free with all the money in tow. If the GB runner could not have the responsibilty and or courtesy to even provide basic updates regarding the problem there really isn't any point in trying anymore.

For the benefit of the doubt i will be giving another 2-3 weeks to see if anything is actually done while trying to communicate with her partner.
If you have any details and receipts you would like to provide that would allow me to build the case while waiting please PM me.

To provide some updates after speaking to her partner. He has not had any contact with her since the 18th of June and according to him the manufacturer could not contact her at all. Only half the amount has been paid the rest are nowhere to be seen. In early this month i was still able to contact her through her local number but she is also completely ghosting that form of communication now, also some of the CRP orders were still yet to be delivered despite people mentioning that you could go self collect. People with the rest of the CRP orders are being ghosted as well.

This leads me to believe this person no intention of ever delivering anything anymore.

As yicaoyimu has suggested you could use that link and get in contact with me as well. Someone has posted that message on my behalf in there.
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 August 2022, 15:06:18 by volution »

« Reply #194 on: Mon, 29 August 2022, 15:00:30 »
If anyone bought things from her Shopify store I would suggest you contact Shopify as well, they do not take fraud very lightly. This coming from my partner that runs a Shopify store that has had to resolve stuff from years ago.

volution will send you a PM.

Offline volution

« Reply #195 on: Mon, 29 August 2022, 15:04:08 »
If anyone bought things from her Shopify store I would suggest you contact Shopify as well, they do not take fraud very lightly. This coming from my partner that runs a Shopify store that has had to resolve stuff from years ago.

volution will send you a PM.

I have actually tried contacting shopify and reporting a fraud using their fraud report function. After sending in the information there was a disclaimer saying that shopify does not handle disputes and the information would be forwarded to the vendor instead.

Offline volution

« Reply #196 on: Wed, 31 August 2022, 08:01:41 »
So far, 4 people has come forward with receipts and details for these 2 GBs.

I’ve also spoken to her China business partner and he has also agreed to work with me and gave me his contact details to try to resolve this. They also have had lost contact with her on QQ and discord too.

I have since given Oko an ultimatum that if she does not reply me within 2 weeks I would be proceeding with the local authorities. She seems to be replying to random CRP participants through the same contact but is choosing to ignore any queries regarding the 2 board GBs.

If you would like to provide more details and evidence, you may contact me through the methods on the thread.

You can choose to omit all personal sensitive details when providing the receipts however, leaving your name and contact number for confirmation goes a long way.

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #197 on: Wed, 31 August 2022, 09:09:57 »

I’ve also spoken to her China business partner and he has also agreed to work with me and gave me his contact details to try to resolve this. They also have had lost contact with her on QQ and discord too.

I have since given Oko an ultimatum that if she does not reply me within 2 weeks I would be proceeding with the local authorities. She seems to be replying to random CRP participants through the same contact but is choosing to ignore any queries regarding the 2 board GBs.

If you would like to provide more details and evidence, you may contact me through the methods on the thread.

You can choose to omit all personal sensitive details when providing the receipts however, leaving your name and contact number for confirmation goes a long way.

Are you working toward getting the boards delivered as well or exclusively pursuing this from a legal standpoint?

Offline volution

« Reply #198 on: Wed, 31 August 2022, 09:54:24 »

Are you working toward getting the boards delivered as well or exclusively pursuing this from a legal standpoint?

Only working with him to from a legal standpoint. The person responsible for the rest of the payment has disappeared so even if the partner wishes to ship the boards i would at least like for the person responsible to have the payment ready or answer to the authorities first. As far as i can tell the sole responsibility lies on Oko for fulfilling the rest of the payment as the partner is only helping with dealing with the china side of logistics.

Offline volution

« Reply #199 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 02:57:17 »

I have some good and bad news regarding the matter.

The good news is Oko has refunded me. However, she didn't offer any explanations whatsoever, she just said it won't be ready soon and straight up refunded me.
The bad news is since she has refunded me, from a legal standpoint i'm at an impasse as monetarily wise or in terms of obligations to me as a customer, it is no longer tied to me.

Here's what i can do however, i can try to pass the helm to someone else if they are up for it and if all parties including her business partner is in agreement, if not i would have to delete everything i have so far.

If you would like to know more details or wants to take over the case you can contact me and we can work things out.