geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Chinese Keycap Manufacturer

(1/2) > >>

Mountbatten:
Hi guys!

Im currently working on a design for a keycap, Im also canvassing for a manufacturer. I was wondering if ya'll had experience with any chinese keycap manufacturers.

I've contacted the big names but the price is too steep.

My main concern is the quality. I plan on making it SA profile PBT double shot. Are there any chinese manufacturers that could produce it cheap without sacrificing quality (or like the best quality among the chinese manufacturers)?

Thanks! :)

rinkaan:
Try checking with domikey of max keys... But they currently only have abs SA doubleshot keycaps... Not sure if they have the tooling for pbt

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

rinkaan:
Domikey Or maxkeys... Typo'ed on the top

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Rx003:
I think best bet is to contact someone from Taobao or look for a listing?? I am not really for this but I only heard about this. In any cases good with this one hoping for the best!

scottmontes1:

--- Quote ---customwritingzI think best bet is to contact someone from Taobao or look for a listing?? I am not really for this but I only heard about this. In any cases good with this one hoping for the best!

--- End quote ---

Good suggestion! I was thinking the same but do you know any other Chinese online shopping websites except Taobao you have good experience with?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version