Author Topic: Gh60 rev-C stopped working after computer restart  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Snackmuncher

Gh60 rev-C stopped working after computer restart
« on: Tue, 26 July 2022, 09:34:16 »
Recently I purchased a gh60 rev-C and got it all setup. I used flip to bootload onto the board and everything was working fine. The next day when I go to use the board it doesn’t even appear on the device manager and an unknown device. I’ve tried most of what I could find including pressing the reset button on the board, any key press combinations that I saw, and connecting via different connectors and ports along with connecting to a different computer.
Does anyone know of a possible solution?

I bought the pcb from the following link:
https://techkeys.us/collections/accessories/products/gh60

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Gh60 rev-C stopped working after computer restart
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 July 2022, 09:43:46 »
Nothing in device manager when you plug it in or after pressing the button?  That's pretty dead.

Is the board safely in a case or could you have knocked a crucial power component off between shutting down and using it the next day?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Snackmuncher

Re: Gh60 rev-C stopped working after computer restart
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 July 2022, 10:23:49 »
It was originally in a case when it stopped working. I have since taken it out so I could access the reset button. Occasionally during my troubleshooting after making this post would I get a notification “device not recognized” after holding the reset button for 15-30 seconds, but I still was unable to find it in the device manager. There is a possibility that I messed up the usb-mini connection somehow.