geekhack Community > Keyboards

Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)

<< < (3356/3391) > >>

domoaligato:

--- Quote from: domoaligato on Sat, 04 September 2021, 11:49:43 ---I am looking at trying to get a duck Octagon V3 and know that it has a 11 degree angle.
I have been using 60% pcb's in a OG FMJ poker case forever. Anyone know how that would compare angle wise? I don't have a angle finder to measure my case...

--- End quote ---

Nevermind... Downloaded a protractor app. FMJ poker is 8 degrees. The 3 degree raise doesn't seem as drastic as others have said.

Nerif:
Are Matias Quiet Linear switches reliable? I heard that they are tend to die over time.

_rubik:

--- Quote from: Nerif on Sat, 04 September 2021, 15:18:15 ---Are Matias Quiet Linear switches reliable? I heard that they are tend to die over time.

--- End quote ---

I've heard less than stellar things about Matias. I tend to avoid their boards / switches in general

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: Nerif on Sat, 04 September 2021, 15:18:15 ---Are Matias Quiet Linear switches reliable? I heard that they are tend to die over time.

--- End quote ---
There used to be lots of complaints about Matias switches, then they supposedly made improvements and I've not heard anything since.  Whether that means they are now more reliable or the damage to their reputation was done and people just stopped buying them is hard to say.

_rubik:
I'm looking for a split-space 60% pcb. I know the dz60 is an option, but their split seems to be a 3 button split (or some permutation of 2.25, 1.25, 2.75).

I'd prefer a 2x 3u layout like the Matzka. Any recommendations?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version