geekhack Community > Keyboards

Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)

<< < (3357/3389) > >>

MIGHTY CHICKEN:

--- Quote from: _rubik on Fri, 10 September 2021, 13:30:11 ---I'm looking for a split-space 60% pcb. I know the dz60 is an option, but their split seems to be a 3 button split (or some permutation of 2.25, 1.25, 2.75).

I'd prefer a 2x 3u layout like the Matzka. Any recommendations?

--- End quote ---

It's a pretty uncommon layout, with 3u mostly being used in a split 7u 3x1x3, if you are sort of looking for the dual spacebar look you could try the quefrency in a 60% config, if I remember you can have a 2.25/2.75 in the middle instead of 2.25/1.25/2.75

noisyturtle:
Is there such thing as a linear switch that clicks?

fohat.digs:
If a keyboard switch clicks in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, did it really click?

_rubik:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sat, 11 September 2021, 13:09:01 ---Is there such thing as a linear switch that clicks?

--- End quote ---

I suppose you could click mod an alps green? Not sure if that would impact the (lack of) tactility though

rowdy:

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Sat, 11 September 2021, 13:11:53 ---If a keyboard switch clicks in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, did it really click?

--- End quote ---

Yes, because by definition it has clicked in the forest, therefore it did click.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version