Author Topic: [GB] F104+SSK+122+62+77+50+Ergo orders now open! Kishsaver+Industrial Model F  (Read 2333642 times)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: [GB] F62+F77 orders now open! New Kishsaver+Industrial Model F Keyboards
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 20:52:26 »
When is round 2 ordering ending?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #201 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 21:01:37 »
Reminder - please get in on the True Red original case if you're interested by tomorrow!

And what kind of finishes and processes are people considering for the Ultra compact case?  Powdercoated, anodized, electrophoresis, etched?

Put in a request for another F77 keyboard with that Pantone Red colour.

Getting a pantone Red colour anodized, is extremely tricky when it comes to aluminum because some cases might end up looking like pink or faded red.  I thought powdercoat was the safest because it's the same colour across many casings.

You have to guarantee that the casing colour will be that very bright pantone red, across ALL casings both F77 and F62.
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 March 2016, 21:03:38 by Elrick »

Offline Jedi

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 08:38:21 »
Reminder - please get in on the True Red original case if you're interested by tomorrow!

Pantone true red 19-1664
PAID :thumb:

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #203 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 12:36:27 »
Let's hope Notch likes the Model F revival so much that he bankrolls the creation of a whole new generation of 107 key and 87 key capacitive buckling spring keyboards with modern layouts.
Well, I can dream, anyway.

^^ I'm dreaming too, TKL Model F, oO.. I would have jumped in with both feet. (As long as Elrick let me)

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #204 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 14:32:29 »
Let's hope Notch likes the Model F revival so much that he bankrolls the creation of a whole new generation of 107 key and 87 key capacitive buckling spring keyboards with modern layouts.

^^ I'm dreaming too, TKL Model F, oO.. I would have jumped in with both feet. (As long as Elrick let me)
Idollar over on Deskthority is about to order a set of FSSK PCBs for his group buy, so I'll be able to make a sorta-Model F SSK someday soon. I'd still rather be able to buy one fully purpose-built, though. It's going to be a pain to have to screw mod an SSK, source 87 F pivot plates and hammers (I'm going to sacrifice an XT for my first FSSK), bend the PCB, solder in an xwhatsit controller, and put it all back together.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #205 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 14:35:50 »

Idollar over on Deskthority is about to order a set of FSSK PCBs for his group buy, so I'll be able to make a sorta-Model F SSK someday soon. I'd still rather be able to buy one fully purpose-built, though. It's going to be a pain to have to screw mod an SSK, source 87 F pivot plates and hammers (I'm going to sacrifice an XT for my first FSSK), bend the PCB, solder in an xwhatsit controller, and put it all back together.

Hmm, I'm beginning to eye my SSK with bad intent :-\
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 April 2016, 14:50:07 by digi »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #206 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 19:03:53 »
I would have jumped in with both feet. (As long as Elrick let me)

Who are you again, here on GH?

Never heard of you so who really cares but if you desperately want to blame anyone, just look in the mirror first sunshine  ;D .

Offline axtran

« Reply #207 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 09:13:56 »
Any updates? :)
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline Ellipse

• Brand New Model F Keyboards
« Reply #209 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 16:37:21 »
I am still aiming for them to ship from China at the end of May, but I have run into some delays as I work with the factory. 

I will be making some extra F62/F77 keyboards so yours may even ship with the early round if you haven't ordered already but order soon - first come, first served (even though the early bird round has closed).

One pressing issue is the development of the updated xwhatsit controller being used for this project.  wcass has been working on this project and could use some help prototyping (assembling a PCB with SMT components and checking his work).

He has posted a DT thread so feel free to discuss over there, or you can also discuss on the IC thread for this project to avoid duplication of threads.  Wcass's thread:  https://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/a-smaller-xwhatsit-t13479.html

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #210 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 16:48:14 »
I am still aiming for them to ship from China at the end of May, but I have run into some delays as I work with the factory. 

I will be making some extra F62/F77 keyboards so yours may even ship with the early round if you haven't ordered already but order soon - first come, first served (even though the early bird round has closed).

One pressing issue is the development of the updated xwhatsit controller being used for this project.  wcass has been working on this project and could use some help prototyping (assembling a PCB with SMT components and checking his work).

He has posted a DT thread so feel free to discuss over there, or you can also discuss on the IC thread for this project to avoid duplication of threads.  Wcass's thread:  https://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/a-smaller-xwhatsit-t13479.html

im one of the early birds, ill check out his thread to see if i can help

Offline MrDaddio

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 22:48:38 »
Alright guys we have Pantone red lined up it seems, lets see if we can can get a classic IBM color to a reasonable cost. The color I am thinking of comes from this beautiful machine
133812-0
This Olive Green IBM Selectric II is a beauty and would lend its color nicely to the Model F Keyboard. It would also fit in with the idea of reinventing a classic IBM machine that this group buy embodies.
My suggestion is Pantone PQ-5615 C
Here is a mock-up of this color on this Model F77 remastering
[ Specified attachment is not available ]
If anyone has a different variation of this color or a Pantone swatch they think is more true to the original Selectric we can use that but I think this would be fairly close. I want to get as close as possible to the original color so if someone has a better way of finding the rgb color on the Selectric I'd love the input.

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 00:08:54 »
Alright guys we have Pantone red lined up it seems, lets see if we can can get a classic IBM color to a reasonable cost. The color I am thinking of comes from this beautiful machine
(Attachment Link)
This Olive Green IBM Selectric II is a beauty and would lend its color nicely to the Model F Keyboard. It would also fit in with the idea of reinventing a classic IBM machine that this group buy embodies.
My suggestion is Pantone PQ-5615 C
Here is a mock-up of this color on this Model F77 remastering
(Attachment Link)
If anyone has a different variation of this color or a Pantone swatch they think is more true to the original Selectric we can use that but I think this would be fairly close. I want to get as close as possible to the original color so if someone has a better way of finding the rgb color on the Selectric I'd love the input.
that render looks real nice. black caps would complete the look.
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline MrDaddio

« Reply #213 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 00:20:00 »
Thanks! It is my first time doing a recolor in photoshop actually so that is great to hear.
I just did a recolor (by looking at the IBM Selectric I want to emulate) of the example image from the modelfkeyboard website for the f77 then took the rgb value and found the closest Pantone color. I really want to get this case color made but don't particularly want to eat the entire 200$ cost myself so I figured images may convince at least a few others. Anyone interested please post here and we can make this thing real. If there is interest in a render with black caps I'd gladly pull that together too.

Offline MrDaddio

« Reply #214 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 00:42:52 »
I went ahead and found a pic of a Kish with black caps(thanks ghostjuggernaut for having such a nice board[hope I'm not breaking any unwritten rules borrowing your pic]) and changed the color(I want this to happen) to a similar green. The original image isn't powder coated(I don't think) so it isn't quite accurate but gives a pretty good idea of the colorway.
133846-0
Plz make this real...

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #215 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 02:31:08 »
Love the green.  :o

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #216 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 06:18:44 »
I went ahead and found a pic of a Kish with black caps(thanks ghostjuggernaut for having such a nice board[hope I'm not breaking any unwritten rules borrowing your pic]) and changed the color(I want this to happen) to a similar green. The original image isn't powder coated(I don't think) so it isn't quite accurate but gives a pretty good idea of the colorway.
(Attachment Link)
Plz make this real...
Wow nice job bro. I really like this color.

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #217 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 21:07:46 »
Project update:  things moving, but moving slower than hoped for.

Based on estimates from the factory they need more time than what they budgeted.  They couldn't find a machine to attach the springs, meaning 15,000 springs/flippers need to be attached by hand for the ~207 keyboards ordered.

The project will not be rushed to make a deadline if it compromises the component quality or quality of assembly of the keyboards.  I am requiring the factory to hand test every flipper/spring to help ensure quality standards.  Then I will be testing each keyboard key by key before it ships. 

This group buy project will be done right even though we do not have the massive resources for hardware production and quality control that IBM had in the 1980s.

The updated ribbon pitch, more compact xwhatsit Model F USB controller (currently being tested over on DT) is not holding up the project just yet.

I am currently hoping they ship from China in June - I realize this is later than my original end of May expectations.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 19 April 2016, 22:06:29 »

They couldn't find a machine to attach the springs, meaning 15,000 springs/flippers need to be attached by hand for the ~207 keyboards ordered.

The project will not be rushed to make a deadline if it compromises the component quality or quality of assembly of the keyboards.  I am requiring the factory to hand test every flipper/spring to help ensure quality standards.  Then I will be testing each keyboard key by key before it ships. 

I am currently hoping they ship from China in June - I realize this is later than my original end of May expectations.

No worries here on GH as long as the keyboards are all done RIGHT  :thumb: .

QUALITY is utmost important here, regardless of the money spent on each keyboard because if it's not done right, you Ellipse shall receive all the free negative publicity for ever more.  After all this is "Geekhack Central" home of Pitchforks and Flaming torches.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 April 2016, 22:08:40 by Elrick »

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 02:43:36 »

Based on estimates from the factory they need more time than what they budgeted.  They couldn't find a machine to attach the springs, meaning 15,000 springs/flippers need to be attached by hand for the ~207 keyboards ordered.

This group buy project will be done right even though we do not have the massive resources for hardware production and quality control that IBM had in the 1980s.

The updated ribbon pitch, more compact xwhatsit Model F USB controller (currently being tested over on DT) is not holding up the project just yet.

Thanks for the update, also totally agree with Elrick, quality is most important. This is GH and we are all used to waiting :) Any update on the keysets you were hoping to produce?

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #220 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 16:59:39 »
Regarding the XT quality keys, the factory is reviewing the CAD files, but they need more time. 

Yep Elrick - the produced prototype components were all excellent and I've been typing without issue on the F62/F77 prototypes these past few months.  My focus is to ensure the standard of quality of the components continues, and also that the assembly passes my inspection.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #221 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 17:22:09 »
What is the order deadline for the second round?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline manofinterests

• Manofinterests Youtube
« Reply #222 on: Wed, 20 April 2016, 17:29:54 »
Hey Ellipse, how's the early bird round coming along?

I'm getting pretty excited as we get closer and closer to shipping :)

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #223 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 19:33:36 »
I may extend the final round deadline given the delayed project timeline.

Production officially starts next week according to the factory! The barrels, flippers, and zinc cases are up first. The zinc case molds need to be made, and that process could take a few weeks.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #224 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 22:53:32 »
I may extend the final round deadline given the delayed project timeline.

Production officially starts next week according to the factory! The barrels, flippers, and zinc cases are up first. The zinc case molds need to be made, and that process could take a few weeks.

I.e., past the June deadline?

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #225 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 16:42:36 »
Yes romevi - sorry I wasn't clear.  I'd like to give people at least a month or two to get orders in for the final round after the keyboards ship from me to you.

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #226 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 23:12:34 »
We're up to $87,000 in orders (with shipping)! 

I also updated the modelfkeyboards.com web site:

4/25 update:  Order today and be included in the early bird round!  To help entice latecomers to order in the first round, I will be including all orders from now onwards in the early bird round, while supplies last!  I ordered some extra keyboards of each color and other combination of common variations and will update this note once I run out.

Offline mumford

« Reply #227 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 15:01:39 »
Just wondering if you guys are ordering extra flippers, springs, and parts, for possible future repair?  If so, what should this repair kit includes?

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #228 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 15:57:50 »
I recommend extra inner foam and flippers/springs at a minimum.

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #229 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 18:20:47 »
Is it too late to add extras to an order?

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #230 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 18:36:13 »
hashbaz it's not too late.  Everyone feel free to add on to your order - just choose free local pickup and I'll combine orders. 

Offline Jedi

« Reply #231 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 20:06:35 »
I recommend extra inner foam and flippers/springs at a minimum.

What quantity are you recommending? Understand that many of us are likely virgin buyers.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #232 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 20:18:47 »
just saw you in a motherboard article ellipse. you famous bby
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #233 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 22:12:23 »
yep trenza Nicholas interviewed me for that Vice article that was published today!  For an in-depth project overview you can also check out the Hackaday article which focused on this project.

If interested here are the dozen or so articles about the Brand New Model F Keyboard project - some in English, and others in German and Korean:  https://www.modelfkeyboards.com/press/

cswanic I have seen quite a few orders with 5 additional barrels and flippers/springs and one extra inner foam mat, which seems like a good idea.  Sometimes a spring gets bent out of shape when I remove a key too forcefully from one of my original Model F's and the spring cannot be recovered, so some spares always come in handy.

The barrels, flippers, and springs have so far held up since the prototypes were finished in January but of course it's just been three months so far.  Maybe you can get away with no extra foam though:  IBM's later inner foam design has not disintegrated, has held its shape well, and it is at least 25+ years old in my estimate.

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #234 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 22:17:54 »
did the meetup for people to try the prototypes happen yet? contemplating getting an F77 but would like to see some 3rd party reviews esp from people who have tried model F's before.
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #235 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 22:25:47 »
did the meetup for people to try the prototypes happen yet? contemplating getting an F77 but would like to see some 3rd party reviews esp from people who have tried model F's before.
Yea me too mane I'm on the fence here

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #236 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 22:28:51 »
contemplating getting an F77 but would like to see some 3rd party reviews esp from people who have tried model F's before.

Don't waste time contemplating because I have used Model-F keyboards in the distant past and liked them.  Just never liked their archaic layouts which was common for all older Model-F keyboards.

All I know is Ellipse, is one of those OCD-like people meaning he will analyse and evaluate every keyboard carefully, before shipping it and shall take a long time before he finishes shipping out every keyboard order.

Hence don't get impatient when he starts his shipping, since it will take a long time before your order is dealt with and sent via courier.  When you finally receive your keyboard you will then notice why this Ellipse keyboard is truly unique in quality and performance, compared to all other mass produced junk distributed around the world today.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 April 2016, 22:30:49 by Elrick »

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #237 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 23:18:01 »
Yep that's right Elrick!  Even if the factory is on schedule and ships by the end of June, it would still take time for sea mail from China to NY and then for me to test, inspect, and ship keyboard by keyboard for 207 keyboards.

Sixty and bocah there was interest in a NYC keyboard meetup but I haven't seen much activity recently on the thread.  I'm open to a meetup in Manhattan.  Right now the best indication of the F62/F77 quality is to take a look and listen to the 2160p UHD video I posted on YouTube in January.  It's high resolution and the sound is clear so each viewer can draw their own conclusions about the prototype sound.  The prototypes sound good but I am confident that the production units will be even better!

Why reviews should be taken with a grain of salt:  I am hoping to loan out review units once the early bird batch arrives from China, but please keep in mind that every Model F keyboard in my own experience has a unique sound and feel, meaning a reviewer's sample Model F has little chance of matching the sound of another original Model F or of one of these reproductions (the repro's should sound similar to each other given they are all new and from the same early bird manufacturing batch).  Given that, many a reviewer will certainly say something like "The sound is not the same as my original Model F."  Even the thickness of the inner foam and its state (disintegrating older foam or replacement newer foam) plays a role in the reverberation (thicker foam in my experience makes the keyboard quieter and less reverberant/musical).  Two AT's in my collection sound different from each other and from an XT.  Two of my F77s sound different from each other and other F's.  My F107s sound different than my F122s.  Even one of my 1985 F122s sounds different from my 6110344 from mid-1984.  And it's not just the sound - the state and type of springs also plays a factor in the typing feel/experience - a long time Model F user may prefer the worn down springs in his original F because of the reduced actuation force, compared to a new F (my new F's take some time to break the springs in so that they are even smoother).  Maybe a reviewer prefers quieter keyboards or keyboards at a $100 price point, which would rule out a new Model F. 
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 April 2016, 23:20:54 by Ellipse »

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #238 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 23:27:00 »
Yep that's right Elrick!  Even if the factory is on schedule and ships by the end of June, it would still take time for sea mail from China to NY and then for me to test, inspect, and ship keyboard by keyboard for 207 keyboards.

Sixty and bocah there was interest in a NYC keyboard meetup but I haven't seen much activity recently on the thread.  I'm open to a meetup in Manhattan.  Right now the best indication of the F62/F77 quality is to take a look and listen to the 2160p UHD video I posted on YouTube in January.  It's high resolution and the sound is clear so each viewer can draw their own conclusions about the prototype sound.  The prototypes sound good but I am confident that the production units will be even better!

Why reviews should be taken with a grain of salt:  I am hoping to loan out review units once the early bird batch arrives from China, but please keep in mind that every Model F keyboard in my own experience has a unique sound and feel, meaning a reviewer's sample Model F has little chance of matching the sound of another original Model F or of one of these reproductions (the repro's should sound similar to each other given they are all new and from the same early bird manufacturing batch).  Given that, many a reviewer will certainly say something like "The sound is not the same as my original Model F."  Even the thickness of the inner foam and its state (disintegrating older foam or replacement newer foam) plays a role in the reverberation (thicker foam in my experience makes the keyboard quieter and less reverberant/musical).  Two AT's in my collection sound different from each other and from an XT.  Two of my F77s sound different from each other and other F's.  My F107s sound different than my F122s.  Even one of my 1985 F122s sounds different from my 6110344 from mid-1984.  And it's not just the sound - the state and type of springs also plays a factor in the typing feel/experience - a long time Model F user may prefer the worn down springs in his original F because of the reduced actuation force, compared to a new F (my new F's take some time to break the springs in so that they are even smoother).  Maybe a reviewer prefers quieter keyboards or keyboards at a $100 price point, which would rule out a new Model F.
Ok I'll wait for the review on the early bird

If its really good or the feel is the same as the OG I'll get 2

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #239 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 09:35:50 »
Expected timeline as of now:

Sea mail shipping from China to the US usually takes 2-4 weeks from what I can gather (probably closer to 4 weeks).  After that I have to test and ship each unit to everyone.  As an update I am hoping for everything to be assembled and ship from China by the end of June, so we are probably looking at the keyboards shipping to you in July/August.  This is later than the original estimate.

I still have the option of air mail shipping from China, which would save 2-4 weeks (probably closer to 4 weeks) for those who want the keyboard ASAP.  So far 4 keyboards are being shipped this way.  The price is still $75/keyboard.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #240 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 11:20:22 »
Expected timeline as of now:

Sea mail shipping from China to the US usually takes 2-4 weeks from what I can gather (probably closer to 4 weeks).  After that I have to test and ship each unit to everyone.  As an update I am hoping for everything to be assembled and ship from China by the end of June, so we are probably looking at the keyboards shipping to you in July/August.  This is later than the original estimate.

I still have the option of air mail shipping from China, which would save 2-4 weeks (probably closer to 4 weeks) for those who want the keyboard ASAP.  So far 4 keyboards are being shipped this way.  The price is still $75/keyboard.

I dont get it,  why aren't you shipping everything by air?

Offline Ellipse

« Reply #241 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 11:32:12 »
Henz it's due to cost.  $75/keyboard is the air mail cost for DHL (in bulk, it may be less).  Sea mail is what I planned for in my budget - you're looking at a fraction of that amount for sea mail. 

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #242 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 22:17:48 »
Henz it's due to cost.  $75/keyboard is the air mail cost for DHL (in bulk, it may be less).  Sea mail is what I planned for in my budget - you're looking at a fraction of that amount for sea mail.

They already started screaming about the current shipping costs, so imagine the heart-attacks and rabid hatred out there for poor Ellipse if he started charging all shipments by Air,  Geekhack would go into meltdown quicker than Fukushima on a Friday  ;D .

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #243 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 23:37:26 »

They already started screaming about the current shipping costs, so imagine the heart-attacks and rabid hatred out there for poor Ellipse if he started charging all shipments by Air,  Geekhack would go into meltdown quicker than Fukushima on a Friday  ;D .

I just misinterpreted,  thought we still had to pay 75$ for normal shipping. :)

Offline raymogi

« Reply #244 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 23:42:05 »
Any deadline on when to decide if we want it shipped by air shipment? I believe I'm one of the early bird as well.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #245 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 23:45:48 »
Ellipse,
how much would it cost to ship 2 kishsaver to Indonesia?

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
I would be happy to pay $75 to get this thing 4 weeks early...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
For many of us early purchasers, it would be nice to have complimentary air mail included since it seems we will be approaching the 6 month mark.

Offline raymogi

For many of us early purchasers, it would be nice to have complimentary air mail included since it seems we will be approaching the 6 month mark.

Agreed.

I almost forgot about this purchase altogether.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator

Agreed.

I almost forgot about this purchase altogether.
It's nothing personal, but I will not exceed 6 months on this. And with all these delays, us early folk will be up against that window.