Author Topic: [GB] GMK Phantom [RAMA ARTISAN KEY]  (Read 135985 times)

Offline Atredl

Re: [GB] GMK Phantom · LIVE
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 12 June 2018, 01:31:25 »
Alright, powered through processing orders and invoices should all be out for US orders.

I didn't receive an invoice.

It's not a paypal invoice if you're looking for that, the invoice is on the actual website and they should have sent you an email to your account email.

Ya I've gotten nothing anywhere.
Send him an email. FWIW He's responded very quickly when I've needed something fixed.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 June 2018, 01:42:27 by Atredl »

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #151 on: Tue, 12 June 2018, 01:33:19 »
Alright, powered through processing orders and invoices should all be out for US orders.

I didn't receive an invoice.

It's not a paypal invoice if you're looking for that, the invoice is on the actual website and they should have sent you an email to your account email.

Ya I've gotten nothing anywhere.
Send him an email. FWIW He's responded very quickly when I've needed something something fixed.

Who do I send an email to exactly?

Offline Atredl

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 12 June 2018, 01:36:19 »
If you ordered from Donut then the email is here:

https://donutcables.com/contact/

I don't want to write it out in case that's considered doxing or whatever.

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #153 on: Tue, 12 June 2018, 01:38:01 »
If you ordered from Donut then the email is here:

https://donutcables.com/contact/

I don't want to write it out in case that's considered doxing or whatever.

I sent an email there. Thanks.

Offline Data

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 12 June 2018, 06:29:56 »
Invoiced & Paid.  Thanks, Donut. <3

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
  • I have ideas. Sometimes they're even good ideas.
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 12 June 2018, 11:08:04 »
Just a heads up, my phone seems to have killed itself, so I might not be as quick to respond as usual since I'll be away from the computer more than usual this week as well.

Offline Karni

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 12 June 2018, 22:29:04 »
so the 40s kit didnt make it but i just love this colorway to much to not go through with it, anyone willing to sell the 1.75 key from spacebar kit when it comes in?

Offline ItsAllen

« Reply #157 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 01:18:49 »
Invoice paid. Super excited for my first set of keycaps ever. Don't even have a board yet!

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #158 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 02:46:06 »
Just a heads up, my phone seems to have killed itself, so I might not be as quick to respond as usual since I'll be away from the computer more than usual this week as well.

Heads up that I'll have my invoice paid by Saturday.

Offline EmptierVoid

« Reply #159 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 16:07:52 »
Has anyone in EU received an invoice yet?

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 19:41:37 »
Final order numbers for GMK Phantom.

More
<-- vendor breakdown

Edit: called out four canceled kits
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 August 2023, 16:21:40 by dvorcol »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #161 on: Wed, 13 June 2018, 23:12:45 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Total order graphs in the other three currencies are here.

is that a ****ing graph? that's cool, more GBs should do that

Heads up that I'll have my invoice paid by Saturday.

nice signature
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Atredl

« Reply #162 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 00:41:34 »
Really glad to see this reach MOQ. Since it feels like so many GMK group buys have been struggling to get made, it feels like a relief for Phantom to get past this hurdle.

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #163 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 02:57:40 »
He does that for every MD keycap GB.

nice signature
Yeah, if only you actually meant it :shrug:

Offline mtuanvu

« Reply #164 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 03:58:00 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Total order graphs in the other three currencies are here.
Wow, best graphs ever!
Thanks for the info, but does that means we won't have 40s kit?

Offline Data

Re: [GB] GMK Phantom - Orders closed, Invoicing
« Reply #165 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 06:49:01 »
Dvorcol is Holy Graph Emperor.  :cool:

Offline Solotov

« Reply #166 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 09:47:51 »
Woo hoo~ The base actually passed the original MOQ (250). That's what this set deserved  :thumb:
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #167 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 11:26:15 »

I have to thank brian01905 for sharing all the vendors' order number progress.  Believe it or not, most keycap group buy originators aren't interested in graphs.  And if there are only one or two kits it makes sense - a graph wouldn't be very useful.

If anyone comes across a future GB that might want graphs, let me know.  I'd be happy to make them if I have time.

He does that for every MD keycap GB.

Massdrop periodically updates and shares a kit order spreadsheet for every drop, so the data is right there.  I figure I'm not the only one who finds it hard to grasp kit order progress just looking at a bunch of numbers.

Wow, best graphs ever!

Thanks for the info, but does that means we won't have 40s kit?

Thanks, glad you like the graphs!

As far as I know, the jury is still out on the four kits that didn't end up meeting MOQ.  Maybe someone who ordered one of those kits and has received an invoice knows more?

« Last Edit: Thu, 14 June 2018, 11:39:54 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #168 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 12:20:59 »
Really glad to see this reach MOQ. Since it feels like so many GMK group buys have been struggling to get made, it feels like a relief for Phantom to get past this hurdle.

If the mechanical keyboard community cooperated to make and maintain a single website informing of all active Interest Checks and Group Buys, it would improve visibility and consequently the chances of more Group Buys reaching MOQ.  Currently, one has to do a lot of searching to find everything - and how do you know when you have truly found everything?  Massdrop's group buys do so well because of their visibility.  The community-maintained website could be as simple as just sharing a few images and a complete list of all relevant links for each active IC and GB (originator's home page, all threads in all discussion groups, each vendors' website).  Once something closes it would be removed from the site, as anyone interested will be following already and know where to find updates.

There is a great shared spreadsheet maintained by xondat for Geekhack GB's here. - maybe expanding this to include other sites would be a good start?  The upcoming KeyCon would be a great place to start community discussion of this.

For all I know, what I am talking about already exists.  But I haven't stumbled across it, so its visibility could use some improvement.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #169 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 16:08:49 »

If the mechanical keyboard community cooperated to make and maintain a single website informing of all active Interest Checks and Group Buys, it would improve visibility and consequently the chances of more Group Buys reaching MOQ.  Currently, one has to do a lot of searching to find everything - and how do you know when you have truly found everything?  Massdrop's group buys do so well because of their visibility.  The community-maintained website could be as simple as just sharing a few images and a complete list of all relevant links for each active IC and GB (originator's home page, all threads in all discussion groups, each vendors' website).  Once something closes it would be removed from the site, as anyone interested will be following already and know where to find updates.

There is a great shared spreadsheet maintained by xondat for Geekhack GB's here. - maybe expanding this to include other sites would be a good start?  The upcoming KeyCon would be a great place to start community discussion of this.

For all I know, what I am talking about already exists.  But I haven't stumbled across it, so its visibility could use some improvement.

I think the main problem with a website that is just a hub of links to IC/GB is that people wouldn’t “hang out” there. If your only reason to go this website is to then leave to different website, it won’t have any staying power.

More
Geekhack has been good because it has a system of keeping popular topics at the top and many people use it like an archive of their project. Massdrop and Reddit have been successful because they include many different types of people other than this community. Discord has been very useful lately because of how quickly you can get in touch with people.

I think this hypothetical keyboard hub will face the same problem that GH has. It’ll only be for people already in the community and have little to no way of bringing in new people.

This isn’t me saying, “this is a bad idea and you should drop it”. I just think it’s not a fleshed out idea. This is getting off topic though and really should be talked about in it’s own space.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #170 on: Thu, 14 June 2018, 18:36:21 »
...this is getting off topic though and really should be talked about in it’s own space.

True, sorry about that.

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #171 on: Fri, 15 June 2018, 10:35:47 »
Speaking of the end of this GB period, any news about the giveaway winners of the sleeve and cable? :)

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #172 on: Fri, 15 June 2018, 19:50:56 »
Paid  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Can't wait for this :D

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #173 on: Fri, 15 June 2018, 22:35:18 »
Curious what the timeline is looking like with the extended gb deadline, and now invoicing.

Im guessing fulfillment has been pushed back accordingly?

Offline briano1905

« Reply #174 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 02:45:10 »
Hello,
Its time for another update

Base kit and Spacebar kit both hit MOQ
Other kits will be refunded

a total of 256 base kit and 119 spacebar kit sold in the GB (scroll up to see great graphs from user dvorcol)

Some order still need to be confirmed then I'm ready to place the order with the factory

After that we'll start the color matching process. Ill be sure to share that here

Speaking of the end of this GB period, any news about the giveaway winners of the sleeve and cable? :)
Yes we have chosen 4 winners. Unfortunately we can't share who they are because we only have their emails and we respect your privacy. it will be nice surprise to them when they get their package ;D

me too!

Curious what the timeline is looking like with the extended gb deadline, and now invoicing.
We gave our self some breathing room so it shouldn't be delayed much if at all ;)

Offline Rogue_Jellybean

« Reply #175 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 07:30:43 »
Thanks for running this, Briano! Looking forward to see how it comes along :thumb:

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 10:00:30 »
Reminder that if you bought from my store to please pay your invoice or you'll be subject to the blacklisting clause in my ToS you agreed to when placing your order :)

Offline Data

« Reply #177 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 11:31:05 »
Reminder that if you bought from my store to please pay your invoice or you'll be subject to the blacklisting clause in my ToS you agreed to when placing your order :)

Oh snap.  Pay them invoices, bros.

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 12:07:31 »
... blacklisting ... ToS ... :)

Pay yo' bills! :)
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #179 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 13:43:01 »
Great news, thanks for the update.

Looking forward to seeing the color samples.  :thumb:

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 18:20:21 »
Website is crashing again at the moment, so no biggie if you can't get in to pay for a bit.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #181 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 04:40:28 »

Heads up that the invoice emails have been going to the junk folder (I use Hotmail).
Others experiencing the same issue?  Then it may be worthwhile to look into the mail server settings.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #182 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 12:57:52 »

Heads up that the invoice emails have been going to the junk folder (I use Hotmail).
Others experiencing the same issue?  Then it may be worthwhile to look into the mail server settings.

There is nothing on our end that should be causing this, it should all be dependent on your email classifying it as spam for some reason. If you're ordering from my store then it's advisable to whitelist the @donutcables.com domain to keep important emails out of the trash.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #183 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 17:56:41 »

There is nothing on our end that should be causing this, it should all be dependent on your email classifying it as spam for some reason. If you're ordering from my store then it's advisable to whitelist the @donutcables.com domain to keep important emails out of the trash.

Will do on whitelisting.

JFYI, supposedly SPAM filters of email services like Hotmail rely on variables on your end to determine SPAM or not.  Like which domain emails are sent from, their SPF records, frequency of emails being sent, email contents, etc.

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #184 on: Fri, 22 June 2018, 19:29:15 »
12 orders waiting for payment on my site currently, so this is the last call for them. I've been emailing reminders and order details multiple times a day for the past few days, so lack of payment by 6pm/EST Sunday will be counted as invoice dodging.

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 22 June 2018, 19:51:38 »
12 orders waiting for payment on my site currently, so this is the last call for them. I've been emailing reminders and order details multiple times a day for the past few days, so lack of payment by 6pm/EST Sunday will be counted as invoice dodging.

If those orders go unpaid, will they be offered up for sale as extras to people with already existing orders?
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #186 on: Fri, 22 June 2018, 19:57:40 »

If those orders go unpaid, will they be offered up for sale as extras to people with already existing orders?

If people are interested in the spots, no matter if they have an order or not already, then they can contact me about taking them over in the event they're not paid.

Offline SevenU

• Grimace is Black
« Reply #187 on: Fri, 22 June 2018, 20:43:46 »
Might be interested in one of the extras.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Something, Something, blah, blah, blahbitty, blah

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #188 on: Sun, 24 June 2018, 20:55:24 »
There are currently 12 spots available. Anyone interested should be able to order through the GB page of my site and pay immediately with PayPal. You have 24hrs for claiming a spot.

Offline bball2

« Reply #189 on: Sun, 24 June 2018, 21:03:50 »
There are currently 12 spots available. Anyone interested should be able to order through the GB page of my site and pay immediately with PayPal. You have 24hrs for claiming a spot.
I'd be interested, would it be an issue if I'm in Canada?

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #190 on: Sun, 24 June 2018, 21:35:20 »
I'd be interested, would it be an issue if I'm in Canada?

No issue at all as long as you're fine with the US->Canada shipping

Offline PoochZag

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 09:20:26 »

Are the spots just base kits, or is there a possibility one could add a spacebar kit to a pre-existing base kit order? I tried to check the site but seems unable to load at the moment and I know the clock is ticking.
TX-CP, TX60, Campine Mk. III, Mira SE

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 11:40:00 »

Are the spots just base kits, or is there a possibility one could add a spacebar kit to a pre-existing base kit order? I tried to check the site but seems unable to load at the moment and I know the clock is ticking.

Space kits are available as well. PM me with your PayPal address and shipping address and I'll send an invoice instead.

Offline ItsAllen

« Reply #193 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 16:18:28 »
Hey Donut.
Is it possible to add a Spacebar kit to my order?
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 June 2018, 16:20:10 by ItsAllen »

Offline donutcat

• * Vendor
    • Donut Cables
« Reply #194 on: Wed, 27 June 2018, 16:30:39 »
Hey Donut.
Is it possible to add a Spacebar kit to my order?

Not currently, but there will be extras available after GB orders are fulfilled.

Offline Axiomatik

« Reply #195 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 11:15:40 »
Just want to make sure I comment. In on a set, already paid.

Thanks to Donut for making sure my address gets changed. I'm planning on moving some time at the end of the year so I need to ship to my gf's parents house in case I forget I ordered this set 6 months from now. LOL
-Axiomatik

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #196 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 04:10:53 »
Hello,

a total of 256 base kit and 119 spacebar kit sold in the GB (scroll up to see great graphs from user dvorcol)

Some order still need to be confirmed then I'm ready to place the order with the factory

After that we'll start the color matching process. Ill be sure to share that here

Yes we have chosen 4 winners. Unfortunately we can't share who they are because we only have their emails and we respect your privacy. it will be nice surprise to them when they get their package ;D

me too!

We gave our self some breathing room so it shouldn't be delayed much if at all ;)

Hello. Just curious, has the invoice been paid and ordered to GMK? Or does that come after the color matching samples? If yes, is there a timeline you are trying to achieve for all these?

Thank you!

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline Yeoh

« Reply #197 on: Mon, 16 July 2018, 15:06:54 »
Hello,

me too!

Hello. Just curious, has the invoice been paid and ordered to GMK? Or does that come after the color matching samples? If yes, is there a timeline you are trying to achieve for all these?

Thank you!

I agree, an update/timeline would be nice.

Offline Data

« Reply #198 on: Fri, 20 July 2018, 13:44:18 »
*BOMP* for an update.  :D

Offline sythie

« Reply #199 on: Fri, 20 July 2018, 14:51:57 »
So Euro kits never made it into production?