Author Topic: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated:22/March/2024)  (Read 177278 times)

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 20/10/2021)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 03 November 2021, 15:09:49 »
I dont knowany shop tah could sell it. Last time i bought a keycap set frot tai hao i did it directly from their web.

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 5/11/2021)
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 05 November 2021, 05:46:56 »
I've removed the KAM Command GB, as it finished yesterday. Next one will be ePBT Avilo (ES Only) on November 19th.

Offline Nascent

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 01:51:59 »
New IC for ePBT Fronter https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115269.0. I've already answered the IC Form to ask if a South kit would be possible, or a larger interrnational kit, like the one BIIP used for the latest run of PBT Cherry Milkshake. Maybe if there's enough interest, we'll get the designer to modify the international kit, or add a South one

Offline salgiza

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 12 November 2021, 03:39:59 »
New IC for ePBT Fronter https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115269.0. I've already answered the IC Form to ask if a South kit would be possible, or a larger interrnational kit, like the one BIIP used for the latest run of PBT Cherry Milkshake. Maybe if there's enough interest, we'll get the designer to modify the international kit, or add a South one

I've added ePBT Frontier to the list of ICs, let's see if we can get a south kit of this one!

P.S. I wasn't sure if this was worth posting a message here, but DSA Milkshake and PBT Cherry Milkshake are temporary open for extra preorders, in case someone missed them the first time. These sets will be in-stock items (that means that they will keep manufacturing new kits as they sell), but you can buy them for a lower price during the preorder period.

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 18/11/2021)
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 18 November 2021, 03:32:40 »
Good news, although only for ES users, today: the GB for ePBT Maras is live and supports both ES and LA layouts.
Not only that, tomorrow is also the launch day for the ePBT Avilo GB, which also supports the ES layout.

I'd rather prefer it if GBs started supporting the full South kit, though. So for all of those Portuguese and Italian users that might read this, remember to fill in the IC forms!!!! (And everyone, ES users included, please ask for a South kit!)

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 23/11/2021)
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 03:48:58 »
Updates:

* I've added links to all the newly available Keychron keysets (most of them just in ES layouts, if you know of any shop that sells them for IT or PT layouts let me know and I'll link them).
* I've also added links (under the Unusual group) for the new Lord of the Rings keysets. If you ever wanted to write in Elvish or Dwarvish, here is your keyset! :)

I'm torn about the Tai-Hao Dark Tunnel set and the /dev/tty set. The first one is out of stock (and I'm not sure when/if it will be restocked) and the second one has had the International kit removed from the list of available kits! I'm going to leave the links for a while just in case but, if they remain unavailable in a few months, I will remove the links (thankfully, the list has grown and we have quite a few options now).

Offline cbz001

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 04:46:10 »
Updates:

* I've added links to all the newly available Keychron keysets (most of them just in ES layouts, if you know of any shop that sells them for IT or PT layouts let me know and I'll link them).

Just found this ISO-ITA set on Amazon.de, just a knock-off but I took it (I guess I'll buy anything ISO-ITA) and in a month I can tell you how it is.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B09D3JSWFX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Also, you can find all the keycaps from Keychron directly from them (ESP, ITA) and all their 3 sets are available at the moment: https://www.keychron.com/collections/iso-pbt-keycaps-for-q1-k2

PS: I really would like an MT3 italian set, any idea where I can find one? :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 November 2021, 04:48:18 by cbz001 »

Offline salgiza

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 06:29:09 »
Just found this ISO-ITA set on Amazon.de, just a knock-off but I took it (I guess I'll buy anything ISO-ITA) and in a month I can tell you how it is.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B09D3JSWFX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Also, you can find all the keycaps from Keychron directly from them (ESP, ITA) and all their 3 sets are available at the moment: https://www.keychron.com/collections/iso-pbt-keycaps-for-q1-k2

PS: I really would like an MT3 italian set, any idea where I can find one? :)

Ha! Good catch about the Keychron IT keycaps available directly from them! I've updated the links. Just in case anyone wonders: I always try to add an EU vendor as the main link as, well, if you need an ES/IT/PT keyset you are probably in the EU and shipping costs/import taxes will be cheaper.

I'm not going to link to the Amazon set for the same reason I gave merrytypist (in fact, I originally had this set linked to the AliExpress seller before I discovered that it was a copy). This is a forum, among other people, for keyset designers, and I don't feel comfortable linking to knock-offs. That being said, I'm really curious about the quality of the keyset!

And regarding an MT3 set, /dev/tty was the only one with full IT & ES support that I knew of, but the International kit has been removed from the list. I have no idea whether they are going to restock it again, but the fact that it has been removed instead of marked as out of stock does not look good. I also read that Biip was going to update the international kit for Extended 2048 (which has partial ES support right now), but I don't know if IT is in the plans.

I also want to try an MT3 set, so don't hesitate to vote/comment on the /dev/tty page and see if we can get it back... if not, we can always try to learn Elvish :D

Offline cbz001

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 07:33:15 »
I'm not going to link to the Amazon set for the same reason I gave merrytypist (in fact, I originally had this set linked to the AliExpress seller before I discovered that it was a copy). This is a forum, among other people, for keyset designers, and I don't feel comfortable linking to knock-offs. That being said, I'm really curious about the quality of the keyset!

I totally agree about the knock-off treatment but this is the case where there's no original alternative, which I would buy in an heartbeat if it was available but it was never produced... am I right?

Offline salgiza

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 16:06:23 »
I totally agree about the knock-off treatment but this is the case where there's no original alternative, which I would buy in an heartbeat if it was available but it was never produced... am I right?

But you could buy any other keyset from one of the (few, that’s true) designers or manufacturers that support our layouts, so that they see the interest and keep supporting us in the future! And I’m sure that the author of the Botanical keyset wouldn’t be amused if they found that I was promoting a copy of their design in the main post.

Don’t get me wrong, I totally understand that you bought it, I’m sure other IT users will appreciate the fact that you shared that link, and I’m really curious about reading your opinion when you receive it. But I wouldn’t  feel comfortable trying to convince designers to add a South kit (as I do when I see a keyset that I like) while at the same time I link to copies of their designs :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 23 November 2021, 16:34:03 by salgiza »

Offline cbz001

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 12:52:06 »
Don't know if this is the right place for reviews but... I've just got the Keychron set and is kinda low quality (light, ugly color, poor printing). It made me buy the Kono SA Granite right away...

Offline salgiza

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 02 December 2021, 16:43:18 »
Don't know if this is the right place for reviews but... I've just got the Keychron set and is kinda low quality (light, ugly color, poor printing). It made me buy the Kono SA Granite right away...

Arg, so sad to hear that. And yes! I think that reviews of the linked sets (and even of the non-linked bootleg sets) will always be appreciated!

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 9/12/2021)
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 02:52:29 »
Updates:

* The group buy for ePBT Maras has been cancelled. Number where not looking good and it's back to IC phase.
* Numbers for ePBT Avilo don't look promising either. I'm not sure that it will meet the MOQ, and there is only one sale of the international (Norde+ES) kit, which is certainly not going to help future GBs to support international or south kits :(
* On a more positive note, I confirmed on Biip's Discord that PBT Notion will be back in stock at the beginning of next year, and it will include an international kit with the same keys as PBT Cherry Milkshake (ES is supported, not sure about PT/IT). These sets should be in-stock keysets (that is, more units will be manufactured as they are sold, they are not a one-time thing), which is very nice.

Offline ale210

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 04:49:34 »
It's very sad see an future Iso-es layout cancelled...and Avilo looks the same results.

about the PBT Notion and milkshake, isn't fully iso-es compatible, right? There is not 3rd legend.

Regards

Offline salgiza

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 05:59:51 »
about the PBT Notion and milkshake, isn't fully iso-es compatible, right? There is not 3rd legend.

Well, it is fully ISO-ES compatible (you won't have to use any keycap with a label out of place), but it is true that they don't include tertiary legends.

Some kits do this in order to reduce the number of keys and make it cheaper, some do it because tertiaries would look out of place (e.g. keysets where the main labels are centered on the keycap). In this case, there are ES specific keys for "* +" and "^`", for example, but the designer didn't include the "[", "]" labels, so I'm guessing that they did this for an aesthetical reason. Personally, I'm ok with that, but it is true that it would be better if we had more options that included tertiaries :(

Offline Michabc

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 06:53:51 »
Hi Guys,

I posted the IC for KAM Popelka a few weeks ago.
At the moment I've included Alpha kits for German Czech and Nordic and had requests for French.
I was wondering if you would be interested in Spanish, Portuguese & Italian kit(s)...
It would be good too know what your preferences would be - separate kits or (partially) combined for example.
Please also check the interest check form
Thanks!

Offline salgiza

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 07:11:10 »
Hi Guys,

At the moment I've included Alpha kits for German Czech and Nordic and had requests for French.
I was wondering if you would be interested in Spanish, Portuguese & Italian kit(s)...
It would be good too know what your preferences would be - separate kits or (partially) combined for example.
Thanks!

Nice set! I'll share the link in the main post (and also in Spanish discord), so that you can get feedback on how many people are interested in the set. From what I've seen in other KAM/KAT ICs that supported our layouts, I think that your best bet would be to go with a kit such as the Sirius kit in KAT Space Dust (minus the spacebar). At least, that combination seems to be the most popular one.

P.S. I would wait for a while before running the GB, at least until Keyreative gets their act together and delivers a few keysets without problems. There have been so many problems in the last ones, that right now some people will ignore the GB just because of the manufacturer.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 December 2021, 07:16:19 by salgiza »

Offline Michabc

« Reply #67 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 07:17:40 »
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Nice set! I'll share the link in the main post (and also in Spanish discord), so that you can get feedback on how many people are interested in the set. From what I've seen in other KAM/KAT ICs that supported our layouts, I think that your best bet is to go with a kit such as the Sirius kit in KAT Space Dust (minus the spacebar). At least, that combination seems to be the most popular one.

P.S. I would wait for a while before running the GB, at least until Keyreative gets their act together and delivers a few keysets without problems. There have been so many problems in the last ones, that right now some people will ignore the GB just because of the manufacturer.

Coo that's Super - thanks!
Concerning the GB date - yes, that was also my feeling...  :( KAM is the easiest for internationalisation, but Keyreative sadly has a bad rep at the moment. Let's hope when the next sets get delivered in the coming months that turns around a bit...

Offline namidettje

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 13:30:34 »
Adding a couple set:
MW Commute @ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115154.0 , whom includes Ñ on the base set. Paired with the international kit it makes an (Almost?) complete spanish ISO.
Group buy starts tomorrow until 14 january @ Mykeyboard.eu -> something to note: Milkyway has promised a delivery time under 5 months from the GB end date

- ePBT Witch @ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115419.0] , whoms also includes Ñ on the base set, plus the Nordeuk you can make another (Almost?) complete spanish ISO.
Group but lasts until december 24 @ Mykeyboard.eu
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 December 2021, 13:33:01 by namidettje »

Offline cbz001

« Reply #69 on: Fri, 10 December 2021, 06:50:42 »
Tai Hao is available in any layout directly from them (otherwise I wasn't able to find the ITA set)
https://shop.tai-hao.com/products/tai-hao-exotic-layout-1

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 10/12/2021)
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 10 December 2021, 15:38:13 »
Adding a couple set:
MW Commute @ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115154.0 , whom includes Ñ on the base set. Paired with the international kit it makes an (Almost?) complete spanish ISO.
Group buy starts tomorrow until 14 january @ Mykeyboard.eu -> something to note: Milkyway has promised a delivery time under 5 months from the GB end date

- ePBT Witch @ https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115419.0] , whoms also includes Ñ on the base set, plus the Nordeuk you can make another (Almost?) complete spanish ISO.
Group but lasts until december 24 @ Mykeyboard.eu

Tai Hao is available in any layout directly from them (otherwise I wasn't able to find the ITA set)
https://shop.tai-hao.com/products/tai-hao-exotic-layout-1

Thanks a lot for the links! I’ve updated the list of GBs, and I’ve also updated the link for the Tai Hao keyset! (the ES version was sold out as well in the original link)

Offline cbz001

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 23 December 2021, 12:36:51 »
I own the first one, it's not bad at all (better than the Keychron ITA, for example).

I also got the Kono SA Granite set and it's really well done, good quality... I love it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 December 2021, 16:55:17 by cbz001 »

Offline salgiza

« Reply #73 on: Fri, 24 December 2021, 01:56:58 »
@scubacode thanks a lot for the links! I’m currently away from home for the holidays, but as soon as I’m back I’ll update the links in the main post and include them! (While possible, it’s a bit of a hassle to do it just using the phone).

@cbz001 arg, now I’m really tempted to buy the SA Granite set  :D

Offline CraigRoss

« Reply #74 on: Sat, 25 December 2021, 03:55:25 »
Thanks for the list!

Offline abucazu

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 27/12/2021)
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 31 December 2021, 10:30:09 »
Hi guys!

A couple of weeks ago it appeared the IC for ePBT Salt Lakes (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115645.0). I contacted the creator through his discord to ask if he could include support for ISO Spanish and it seams that he is totally open about including support.

Fill out the IC Form if you are interested!  :)

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 03/01/2021)
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 03 January 2022, 03:43:42 »
A couple of weeks ago it appeared the IC for ePBT Salt Lakes (https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115645.0). I contacted the creator through his discord to ask if he could include support for ISO Spanish and it seams that he is totally open about including support.

Added to the list of ICs, lets see if we can get the interest moving!

In addition, for PT users, I've added a link to this very nice set from Traitors: UKIYO-E. It's currently unavailable (it sold fast), but I've asked in the EC discord and it should restock soon.

Offline namidettje

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 03 January 2022, 14:40:42 »
Happy new year guys! and thanks for the good work everyone :)

Would like to suggest:

GMK Lilac on black https://kbdfans.com/collections/all/products/gmk-lilac-on-black

Partial support with the Ñ included on the International Kit. Not much but seeing the Ñ came around in more sets as of late is a welcome change.

Offline salgiza

« Reply #78 on: Wed, 05 January 2022, 07:33:54 »
GMK Lilac on black https://kbdfans.com/collections/all/products/gmk-lilac-on-black
Partial support with the Ñ included on the International Kit. Not much but seeing the Ñ came around in more sets as of late is a welcome change.

I'm not sure what to do with that. It is true that lately I've seen the Ñ in a few sets (e.g. GMK Mictlán), but is that really any good? I mean: it's nice, but is it really helpful? Would you consider buying a set just because it has that key?

Really asking, I've never understood the use of having that single key if most of the symbol keys don't match your layout, and if I add a new list to the main post, I'd like to be sure that it is really useful and we are not just being generous because they included a single key... (And really, South sets, that should be our target!!!)

Anyway: if you (or anyone else) answers to this message saying that having a list of keysets with (just) the "Ñ" key is useful to them, and its inclusion would be the difference between buying (or not) a keyset, I'll add a new list to the main post!

Offline namidettje

« Reply #79 on: Wed, 05 January 2022, 15:41:13 »
Yup, completely agree on your concerns and if we look at the bigger picture, having a south set should be our goal.

As much as would love that too, let's be realistic for a sec:
Checking the sold units of a lot of sets whom include Southern specific kits, International and the Ñ using dvorcol profile https://geekhack.org/index.php?action=profile;u=52009;area=showposts;start=0

We can see they are not exactly popular. KAT Space Dust is a good example: Sold 2000 kits, but country specific around 300 all combined (41 southern :(  )
Most ePBT sets with International kits, those barely hit 100 units, if 50.
And here we are speaking about manufacturers whom specificaly makes those sets, if we go with GMK ...Je.

Also, from personal experience, when trying to introduce someone to the hobby, the first thing they miss is the Ñ , the ? on R1 & R4 .: ,;  >< (unless he / she is a programmer or IT intensive related field, then they usually change to ANSI ffs xD) Therefore with an International kit (and sometimes on the Base Kit) with a Ñ , we can go a long way imho.

Having a GMK set with a Ñ is not a win on any book, but combined with some novelties can make a scuffed ISO build for a loved one (And if not liked, you can use mm to resell the build :). Anyway, to me it makes a difference but im just a retarded on the internet.

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 07/01/2022)
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 07 January 2022, 04:04:54 »
Fair enough. I've added both the GMK Lilac on Black and GMK Mictlán to a new list of Ñ sets in the main post!

And yeah! Regarding the numbers, South is always going to be a small % of the main sales. But ES/IT/PT/LA & BR users are a actually a much bigger market than Nordeuk, and Nordeuk kits are becoming increasingly common, so we can at least hope that, if the hobby keeps gaining adepts in these countries (and this thread tries to help with that*), we can make South at least as popular as Nordeuk!

* GMMK/Keychron and the Biip sets are some great in-stock sets for ES people being introduced to mechanical keyboards, for example, and I'd recommend those currently for new users.

Offline ylothar

• Yo Ho Ho!
    • KEEB.it
Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 07/01/2022)
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 07 January 2022, 11:02:52 »
And yeah! Regarding the numbers, South is always going to be a small % of the main sales. But ES/IT/PT/LA & BR users are a actually a much bigger market than Nordeuk, and Nordeuk kits are becoming increasingly common, so we can at least hope that, if the hobby keeps gaining adepts in these countries (and this thread tries to help with that*), we can make South at least as popular as Nordeuk!

I couldn't agree more than that! We have to fight for South languages and ISO support, always ask - each keyboard, each set of keycaps - that they are supported, let us hear!

(for my Italian friends, please join the battle also on https://keeb.it)
«How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?»

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 17/01/2022)
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 19 January 2022, 03:29:01 »
Another Keycap set from Taihao
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=9027

Thanks! I've added both this link (ISO-ES) and a link to the ISO-IT version, which was also available.

In addition to that, I've added G20 Semiotic (Alien) to the list of unusual keycaps. It is... quite particular, to say the least.

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 19/01/2022)
« Reply #85 on: Wed, 19 January 2022, 11:51:22 »
He encontrado una hoja con enlaces de keycaps en español. NO los he comprobado uno a uno pero hay alguno que por aquí no aparece que quizá este disponible.
Un saludo.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1Yj4SpqcC0lc5nFwmGzg2KN2bmshADZBIcs4EOLIiwlc/htmlview

Offline salgiza

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 21 January 2022, 08:06:45 »
He encontrado una hoja con enlaces de keycaps en español. NO los he comprobado uno a uno pero hay alguno que por aquí no aparece que quizá este disponible.
Un saludo.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1Yj4SpqcC0lc5nFwmGzg2KN2bmshADZBIcs4EOLIiwlc/htmlview

Thanks! @jackcalico already mentioned this link at the beginning of this thread, but I see that it has received a few updates since then. I'll try to go over all the links again and see if there are any that I missed (on sale, I intentionally ignored all the links for keycaps that were no longer available). I've also tried to contact the author through the spreadsheet, so that we can help each other, if they are interested!

Offline cbz001

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 21 January 2022, 11:51:14 »
There's currently a discussion on Keychron's Facebook page about this topic that it is very interesting, eventually let's make hear our voice other there as well ;)

Offline salgiza

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 24 January 2022, 05:24:30 »
There's currently a discussion on Keychron's Facebook page about this topic that it is very interesting, eventually let's make hear our voice other there as well ;)

Lol, out of habit I read "there's a discussion..." and I joined their discord server thinking that it was going to be there, totally ignoring the fact that you had mentioned FB. Nothing related to keyboard layouts going on their discord at the moment, but now I want to buy a Q5...

P.S. I've updated the link to Tay Hao Hygge so that it also links to EloquentClicks, as it seems that they are also going to stock the ES version soon.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 January 2022, 05:29:18 by salgiza »

Offline namidettje

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 24/01/2022)
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 27 January 2022, 10:52:33 »
Hey guys!

Worth mentioning: Cryptid set changed manus to MilkyWay. Comes with Ñ among the INT kit.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115051.0

Btw, thanks for the good work done already. Very helpful resources. :)

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 24/01/2022)
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 28 January 2022, 04:01:33 »
Hey guys!

Worth mentioning: Cryptid set changed manus to MilkyWay. Comes with Ñ among the INT kit.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115051.0

Btw, thanks for the good work done already. Very helpful resources. :)

Added to the list of "ñ" keysets, thanks!

Let's see if we get some more South keysets this year, though. Unfortunately Keyreative was the manufacturar that made it easier to add these kits (as the MOQ was linked to the total number of keys sold, regardless of the number of kits) but, until they get their act together and ship a few GBs without issues, I'm not sure anyone is going to do another GB with them :(

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 28/01/2022)
« Reply #91 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 09:46:27 »
EloquentClicks has partnered with Traitors to bring ES & PT versions of 4 of their keycap sets! (One was already on the list, but 3 are new and the 4 of them are new in ES). They already have stock of the PT versions, and the ES ones should be available soon.

https://www.eloquentclicks.com/?s=traitors&post_type=product&dgwt_wcas=1

Edit: links updated in the main post
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 January 2022, 16:08:53 by salgiza »

Offline Michabc

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 30/01/2022)
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 16 February 2022, 03:47:26 »
Hi Guys,

I'm finishing up an additional Spanish/Italian alpha kit for KAM Popelka - would this work for you or is there anything missing?

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 30/01/2022)
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 16 February 2022, 03:56:41 »
Hi Guys,

I'm finishing up an additional Spanish/Italian alpha kit for KAM Popelka - would this work for you or is there anything missing?

Show Image

As far as ISO-ES is concerned, all the keys are there! Let's hope that Keyreative improves this year and that this GB is successful! Looking at the bright side of it, the low number of KAT/KAM GBs during the last few months should at least mean that the keycaps won't take so long to manufacture...

Offline Michabc

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 16/02/2022)
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 16 February 2022, 04:30:04 »
 :cool: Yeah Keyreative needs to get a lot of good will back
- let's hope they deliver some good results and the appetite for KAT/KAM returns- when making a set  with various alpha kits they are still unique...
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 February 2022, 04:32:56 by Michabc »

Offline salgiza

Re: Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated: 18/02/2022)
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 18 February 2022, 04:56:31 »
Ok, the list of in-stock sets keeps growing and one of these days I'm going to have to reorganise it   :confused:

There are a few new PimpMyKeyboard sets in the list, but I think that the most interesting ones are these two:
https://pimpmykeyboard.com/sa-p-standard-sets-sublimated/
https://pimpmykeyboard.com/dsa-foreign-alpha-kits-sublimated/

The first one (SA-P) has alphas and modifiers and lets you create a full set with your own color combination. The second one (DSA) is just alphas. But the idea is that, with any of them, you can buy any of the other PimpMyKeyboard sets that don't include international sets (in the corresponding profile), and just add the alphas from these sets in matching colours.

Offline abucazu

« Reply #96 on: Fri, 18 February 2022, 05:44:09 »
I just have found two more sets on aliexpress:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003670731084.html
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003124761925.html

And there's another Tai Hao set coming that I suppose will be available in Eloquent Clicks.

https://twitter.com/taihaokeycaps/status/1494345689475653632
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 February 2022, 05:48:51 by abucazu »

Offline salgiza

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 18 February 2022, 11:56:23 »
I just have found two more sets on aliexpress:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003670731084.html
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003124761925.html

And there's another Tai Hao set coming that I suppose will be available in Eloquent Clicks.

https://twitter.com/taihaokeycaps/status/1494345689475653632

Translucent ISO-ES keys! That's as easy to find as GMK ISO-ES sets :eek:

AliExpress sets added to the list, thanks!

Offline ale210

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 03:58:52 »

Another ISO-ES
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003235930560.html

Glad to see that ISO-es sets are growing

« Last Edit: Tue, 22 February 2022, 04:52:09 by ale210 »

Offline salgiza

« Reply #99 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 05:41:40 »

Another ISO-ES
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005003235930560.html

Glad to see that ISO-es sets are growing

Link added to the list, thanks!