Author Topic: U|<ra1ne 2o22  (Read 75226 times)

Offline iri

Re: U|<ra1ne 2o22
« Reply #450 on: Mon, 05 September 2022, 03:58:05 »
Next up: geekhackers mourning Tesak's death as a 'prisoner of conscience'.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #452 on: Wed, 21 September 2022, 18:21:57 »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #453 on: Fri, 30 September 2022, 04:56:01 »
Have watched a few retired US generals reporting on this issue of late and I must say, they have very interesting insights into the matter. Perhaps it's just because they're assertive, but you do get the feeling they know what they're talking about. Thankfully their views aren't as apocalyptic as that of a lot of people I'm hearing over here.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #454 on: Fri, 30 September 2022, 06:51:44 »
I suppose you've heard about the underwater bombings of the Russian gas pipelines Nord Stream 1 and 2 in the Baltic Sea. They are not near Ukraine, but makes situation more tense for the countries close to the rupture sites: Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Poland.

The first pipeline should never have been approved in the first place, but people in charge had been so damned naïve back in the early-mid '00s, believing that "this will ensure a peaceful Russia" instead of listening to reason from every security agency telling them not to go ahead with it.
Then Russia invaded Georgia in '08. And the pipeline and then the second one still got the green light.

When they stop leaking (estimated on Sunday), they will have spewed as much greenhouse gases into the atmosphere as a country like Sweden usually does in a whole year. And they have poisoned the spawning ground for Baltic cod, making it an endangered species.

"Experts" say that it can not be proven that it have been Russia. But of course it was.

And right now as I'm typing this, Putler is also getting ready for his televised ceremony to get an excuse to use conscripts and tactical nukes in Ukraine.
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 September 2022, 12:13:33 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #455 on: Fri, 30 September 2022, 07:45:10 »
Have watched a few retired US generals reporting on this issue of late and I must say, they have very interesting insights into the matter. Perhaps it's just because they're assertive, but you do get the feeling they know what they're talking about. Thankfully their views aren't as apocalyptic as that of a lot of people I'm hearing over here.

link some, what did they say.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #456 on: Fri, 30 September 2022, 12:17:01 »

link some, what did they say.

CNN has quite a few of these.

I haven't watched them all, and of course US media is almost proverbially skewed, but it's still interesting to hear these perspectives.

Offline iri

« Reply #457 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 03:15:22 »
"Experts" say that it can not be proven that it have been Russia. But of course it was.
Post truth world s01e02, “Russia blows up its own pipeline”.

Though I must say that s01e01, “Russia is shelling ZNPP” was a bit more funny!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #458 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 12:05:05 »
Going to put sarcasm aside for a second. I have inside information that places in southwestern Russia are bulk buying iodine and preparing the bomb shelters. I have no idea whether that’s already leaked to the press.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #459 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 12:28:06 »

places in southwestern Russia are bulk buying iodine and preparing the bomb shelters.

I do not doubt you, although I desperately hope that you are wrong.

As I have asked many times - what end game scenario is a positive result for any of the players ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #460 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 13:21:05 »
So... for anyone considering buying iodine.  This ONLY protects your thyroid, Post calamity.  it does not protect you from rad1a71on damage of any other type.    it's a very narrow use consumptive, with bad side effects, do not take until you're very sure the nvk is coming.

it does this by binding inside your thyroid, such that the rad1onu(leids do not. it's not super effective, you will still have significantly elevated (an(er risk for the rest of your life if you're are in the area. even if you escape, alot of the effect is permanent and will show up 10-20 years down the line.  you will have very high probability of developing lung/ stomach/ intestinal/ lymphatic cancers with or without the iodine.

as for Rv5's strategic use, mmm... tac(tikewl nvks are not in themselves decisive weapons. but what it does is, it PROVES resolve.

Rv5 is 150 million people.  it is stupidity to believe any existing military can outright "win" a conflict of ANY TYPE against 150mil people.

Our Primary BET was that Pu71n would be deposed by a c00p. the futher this drags on the less likely it is to occur.  there is also no guarantee that the NEXT guy would be better.

But we're already here,  so what's the plan.   

The fact is, they probably don't have one.
why not, because THEY KNOW, conventional w4rfare is unwinnable. So the battle at "this point in time" is mostly ideological, even if it does have exorbitant real human costs.

An all out Nvk fight with the BIG nvks is not probable because it's suicide regardless of who carries it out. we're at least lucky that people who control the weapons know that.

The reality is, we're waiting on a miracle now that we've commited 'murica's prestige into this.  the likelihood of failure is extremely high.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #461 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 16:54:18 »

there is also no guarantee that the NEXT guy would be better.

Even if his beliefs and aspirations were identical, he would have a mere fraction of the power, and certainly not the network of minions that Putin has cultivated over the decades - so presumably he would be far less effective.

My guess is that a nuclear reactor "accident" is far more likely than deployment of weaponry, between sabotage (by either side) (and blamed on the other side, of course), incompetence, negligence, abandonment, shortage of parts or materials (or knowledge) for countless reasons, there are endless possibilities for catastrophic failures.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #462 on: Sat, 01 October 2022, 17:54:53 »

My guess is that a nuclear reactor "accident"

So when we talk about nv(lr power stations,  (hernobyl released the equivalent nvk parti(le pollution equivalent to all the 500 N-b0mb tests put together.   Similarly fvkv5h1ma continues to release and worse, it's in direct contact with ground water, and pipping into the ocean.  <do not eat pacific sea food> or better yet, don't eat sea food.

p0wr stations house a tramendous amount of waste on site, so that is why when things go wrong, it is itself a doomsday device.   we've had hundreds of close calls every year, and though the news does not report,  downwinder communities are continuously fighting for recognition.    Unfortunately for them, and you might be one of them,   60-70% of US Department of Energy budget is spent on Nv(lear, it covers both the power station and weapons, they are actually 1 single industry inseparable. that money translates to very little actual electricity.

this is the slump in the system, we never dismantled the war time industries post ww2, and so they're basically still ruining the world today. if guns is how you make money, well everything is a target.

Nv(klear war is not survivable.   Those nvk power stations need almost indefinite upkeep just to manage the waste, cooling has to be provided for 5-10 years even post shut down, then storage needs new containers and concrete every once in a while.  it's a toxic legacy that will be with us for 10s of thousands of years.

In the event of b1g b0mbs, a crippled infrastructure would result in multiple melt-downs of these stations throughout 'murica.   nv(lear fuel is essentially always on fire, you can not put it out with water.  given how poorly regulated / ran these industries are at the moment,  some have nothing but corrugated metal sheets covering their cooling pools,  they're basically impossible to protect from attack.

That is  to say, push comes to shove, Rv5 can easily destroy 'Murica and the rest of the world, it's sui(ide but the point is,  there IS NO MILITARY SOLUTION to this.  we CAN NOT WIN.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #463 on: Mon, 03 October 2022, 04:11:59 »
Post truth world s01e02, “Russia blows up its own pipeline”.
The thing is that it looked like the Russian military wanted to send a message. The indicators are 1) the timing, 2) the location of where three of the ruptures are clustered.
Also, the pipelines were already shut off (not flowing, but full) and the culprit obviously does not care about climate change to conduct the largest single methane release in history.

The location is as close as the pipelines had been laid to Sweden's largest naval base in Karlskrona.
They are several thousand kilometers long, and there are plenty of sites farther from the shore where the bombers could have done the deed with much less risk of drawing attention to themselves.
Instead, a few days before the bombings, a Swedish naval ship went out from Karlskrona to follow a vessel that had been acting mysteriously. The navy probably knows the nationality of that vessel.

On the other hand, a reason why it wouldn't have been Russia would be that Germany has provided Ukraine with only light military equipment so far, for fear that Russia would shut off the pipeline for good if they had donated anything more significant. With the pipeline gone, that limitation would go away. Ukraine has expressively asked for German-made tanks.

As I write this, the pipelines some pipelines have stopped leaking and at least the Swedish navy has divers looking for evidence on the sea floor. Other countries have expressed interest, and might have divers too.

Edit: Nordstream 2 is not empty. It is actually flowing more now than before.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 October 2022, 14:21:27 by Findecanor »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #464 on: Mon, 03 October 2022, 08:09:48 »

With the pipeline gone, that limitation would go away.

It seems to me that many limitations have been taken off the table, aka "**** got real" ....

Creating chaos is a popular technique for destabilizing conventions and allowing openings under cover of the smoke screen.

Rarely is that a good thing.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

Offline mohawk1367

• Typing on: HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S
someone needs to make an aussie keyboard community called QMƎɹ┴⅄. get it? haha :D

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #467 on: Tue, 25 October 2022, 08:50:46 »

What's your personal take on this?

Naturally, I applaud freedom-lovers worldwide doing what they can to help the Ukrainians, but the ironic humor in all the metaphors that can be applied to Hamill/Luke Skywalker's actions is what makes it noteworthy.

Rag-tag army against the evil Empire, Drones/Clones, stealth and strategy overcoming brute force, the parallels are delightful.

Offline granola bar enthusiast

« Reply #468 on: Tue, 25 October 2022, 10:14:25 »
i am currently hitting the griddy for ukraine

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #469 on: Wed, 09 November 2022, 07:48:01 »
"Lamentable" would be an understatement.

https://tass.com/society/1534113

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #470 on: Wed, 09 November 2022, 07:50:37 »
"Lamentable" would be an understatement.

https://tass.com/society/1534113

Many other countries have mandatory military service like korea.

In america we make sure people are so poor, they have to join the military, as if going to iraq was "an up / out" a form of social mobility.

We should lament ALL oligarchs who would send citizens to war for no good reason. Including OUR OWN.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #471 on: Thu, 10 November 2022, 14:41:07 »
I'm afraid that Putin is going to nuke some place within their claimed territory that they have pulled out people and military from, in some kind of pathetic "if we can't have it, then neither can you" stance against Ukraine.
Why else blame Ukraine for it in advance?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #472 on: Thu, 10 November 2022, 14:58:19 »
Unless the co0p happens to remove pu7n',  there's alot of escalation left,  military spending is basically infinitely deep and you get nothing in the end but a couple of holes in the ground.

It made sense when we had the only good weapons, we can unilaterally decide to enslave europe or vKra1ne making them vassal states.

But if everyone has the same ultimate capacity for explosions, well, now weapons are fundamentally worthless, and no one is going to listen to you regardless.

If this drags out, U|<ra1n is fast running out of army guys,  it will look like an even bigger blunder than 1raq.

Fran(e and G3rma^y will pull support, it will be so embarrassing for us, that something crazy might happen like countries ditching the dollar as reserve.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #473 on: Thu, 10 November 2022, 16:53:22 »
I have the feeling that both sides are getting  * VERY  WEARY *

To me, it seems like Russia will probably get to keep Crimea as its consolation prize, since they will have to get "something" ....

The elephant in the room of "Who will pay for the damages?" will have both sides claiming with certainty (correctly?) that they can't afford the truly astronomical price.

All the wealth that Putin and his cronies have been ferrying to diverse stockpiles around the world for the past couple of decades would hardly make a dent in the repair job.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #474 on: Wed, 16 November 2022, 02:20:20 »
mi55i1es  a((idental1y   p01and.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #475 on: Wed, 16 November 2022, 02:39:35 »
It's almost like troops given only one week of training tend to be terrible at war... Who knew.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #476 on: Wed, 16 November 2022, 08:00:04 »

troops given only one week of training

From what I have read that is just the beginning - these days they are mostly over-age losers (alcoholics, etc) and they don't even get decent clothes (much less uniforms) or functioning weapons and ammunition. And they also don't get radios or cell phones to get orders or keep up with what is happening around them.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #477 on: Wed, 16 November 2022, 08:18:33 »
Propaganda goes both ways
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #478 on: Wed, 16 November 2022, 08:31:18 »

Propaganda goes both ways

Yes, as much as people in the West wanted it to be an aggressive action by Russia, it appears that it really was an accident. And maybe the result of Ukrainian carelessness.

Imagine a bunch of missiles coming from one direction and another bunch of missiles coming up to shoot them down - the ones that miss are just "random acts of violence" waiting to rain down somewhere.

War truly is hell, but it is reassuring to know that the leaders involved did not jump to erroneous conclusions before the real information was in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/russia-ukraine-war-live-updates-poland-missile-putin-nato-rcna57416

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #479 on: Fri, 25 November 2022, 09:36:27 »

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #480 on: Fri, 25 November 2022, 16:00:56 »
another heartbreaking video

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1595515700810027008
The comments on that are not very fun to read either.

I hate this so much.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #481 on: Fri, 25 November 2022, 16:16:00 »

The comments on that are not very fun to read either.

You're right, I just saw some of them. I almost never look at comments because they are usually random and crazy.

Offline iri

« Reply #482 on: Wed, 30 November 2022, 15:54:33 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #483 on: Thu, 08 December 2022, 08:04:34 »
Hey, today Biden traded Putin an arms dealer for a basketball player. Seems reasonable, doesn't it?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #484 on: Thu, 08 December 2022, 10:53:50 »
You expected something more severe?
We don't really punish arms dealers unless they're selling illegally to U.S. citizens.

Go watch the film War Dogs and Lord of War, both are based on true stories of U.S. arms dealers who got busted.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #485 on: Thu, 08 December 2022, 17:15:45 »
That's probably a move to secure more black votes going into 2024 for demo.

Kanye is doing a mess on black people right now. If he runs, he's basically black Drumph.  Democrats only has a tiny sliver, if kanye or whoever he's supporting, sucks up too many black votes,  it's not good.

A large portion of black people are disenfranchised and poorly educated in this country, they're in no better ideological condition than the bulk of the dumb white repooplicn't voters.

The repooplicn'ts already attempted to play with this strategy back in 2020 to draw off black votes from democrats

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #486 on: Thu, 08 December 2022, 19:56:15 »
Because she's well known it's an international incident, not some political ploy, at least not in the way you think.

Many times when one side grabs someone important the other side will grab someone else and make up charges in order to be used in an exchange, this happens with spies all the time. Getting that arms dealer back may have been the plan all along.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #487 on: Thu, 08 December 2022, 19:59:34 »

Getting that arms dealer back may have been the plan all along.

I assumed that was true. And bragging rights about how the Americans are so soft that they will give up a colonel for a basketball player.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #488 on: Sat, 24 December 2022, 12:40:44 »
Holy mackerel !

Is this **** for real ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #489 on: Sat, 24 December 2022, 13:38:27 »
Holy mackerel !

Is this **** for real ?

i don't see the point, it's just paper.   a data point in excel.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #490 on: Sat, 24 December 2022, 13:58:40 »

Is this **** for real ?

it's just paper.

"Russian Telegram is saying that some 🇷🇺 banks are refusing to give people their money. To prevent cash withdrawals, they are blocking debit cards from working and turning off ATMs."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #491 on: Sat, 24 December 2022, 14:20:03 »
I'm willing to believe something like this may happen, only that I don't see the purpose. Modern money is just a few keystrokes.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #492 on: Sat, 24 December 2022, 14:43:38 »

I don't see the purpose.

As I read it, Putin is confiscating the money in ordinary working-class Russians' bank accounts and giving them "state defense loan bonds" for them.

Actually, saying that they will issue the loan bonds to them next year ....

If you are asking "why don't they just print more rubles" they have probably gone too far down that path already.

Offline John McCormick

« Reply #493 on: Mon, 26 December 2022, 19:30:58 »
The return on Investment for the west on Ukraine is going great. This wasn't the full investment of a NATO member would get either. Once they get F-15/16 Patriots and modern Ballistic Missiles it's over. takes time to train your personnel tho. Russia has to do something within a year or the longer it plas out the better for Ukraine.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #494 on: Tue, 27 December 2022, 12:05:19 »
Am getting a lot of reports that Putin is apparently gravely ill or something. All these are from The Sun though, so I'll believe it when I see it and not a second before. If he is, might he have gotten poisoned? That seems to be one of the main ways to get rid of political opponents in Russia.

As for the mobilisation; does it matter if they squeeze the general populace for more mobilisation money? The Russian army is dissolving like a sugar lump in hot tea, what could they possibly do at this point that's gonna make a difference.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #495 on: Tue, 27 December 2022, 12:44:05 »

does it matter if they squeeze the general populace for more mobilisation money?

Collecting taxes is one thing, sucking actual money directly out of bank accounts is a whole 'nother level.

I have been hearing about Putin = dying from disease (colon cancer?) for months now, but what I have heard more about lately is plans to fly to Venezuela or some other 3rd world country. 

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #497 on: Mon, 19 June 2023, 12:09:23 »
The Kremlin has doubled its wine allowance for Russian officials to alleviate the stress of Ukraine’s counter-offensive.
Sources told the exiled Verstka news website that Russian government officials have taken to sipping cognac throughout the day and turning up to meetings drunk and morose.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #499 on: Wed, 05 July 2023, 07:48:40 »
The warnings keep coming in ....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/05/russia-has-planted-suspected-explosives-on-zaporizhzhia-nu(lear-plant-roofs-says-zelenskiy

This is what nu(lear suicide is.

It ensures mutual annihilation, THEREFORE, we shouldn't fight wars.  We provoked rvss into this war, now we're stuck in it wasting infinite monies.