geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Custom Keycap Ideas Thread - all ideas welcome

<< < (259/263) > >>

Ctrl-T Keys:
Had this idea 6 months ago.
Now its a real product lol  :thumb:

NorthMade:

--- Quote from: Ctrl-T Keys on Mon, 28 February 2022, 14:43:41 ---Had this idea 6 months ago.
Now its a real product lol  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Glad RFP gave you the shoutout in his vid!

elShoggotho:
Here I am, back where it all started. Still typing on a venerable G80-2550, albeit one with a spreading layer of various 3D printed keycaps. Does anyone have an idea where to find STL files for some of the weirder caps? Thingiverse gave me 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2 wide keys. I could even find a blank ISO Enter keycap that fits the device. I'm missing a 2.75 wide shift key, a 7 wide space bar, and a 2 high enter key.

duzifer:
There's really no good graffiti sets out there, besides the year of the rat edition of that one ducky keyboard from last year. It would be cool to see another well-done graffiti set, preferably with a theme like this

Icemanrec:
I have been working on a few ideas to get started with certain projects for the hobby and wondered what people might think about Metal HiPro keycaps, Topre HiPro caps are getting rarer and more expensive, plus there are very limited colours and kitting.

This is a project that I have already started working on with the intention to bring to a GB in the future and I already have a working relationship with manufacturers in China for other projects. A proper IC will be announced when renders + prototypes are available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version