geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post your G80-1800 pictures

(1/182) > >>

inlikeflynn:
Well since everything else has one of these threads, now the G80-1800's do too!

Since this is my 420 post, i'll start this off with the one and only Green G80-1800 from a custom order by Sailor Radio Company back in 1984.

Originally came with all black-on-beige Cherry double shots that I cannot find my picture of. So here it is with MBC's RGB set and i3oilermaker's billards set

And another with CCnG

The green case is an original direct from Cherry , not a 3rd party job. It is in fact painted green, not molded as green

But painting is the same way they finish any of these customer boards. Here is another custom 1863 on top with the same sort of painting visible from the bottom

The PCB is pretty dirty and nothing special. So until I can clean that up, I just put the top half of the case onto an 1863 with white-on-black Cherry double shots

Side shot to see half green/black Frankecase

sth:
Nice. I actually prefer the green top/black bottom with the black DS :)

tinlong117:
my old 1838 HFU (sold)

Elrick:
The G80 1800's too me, are the MOST beautiful keyboard Cherry has ever released.

It's unique and has a style all it's own.  No other manufacturer has made anything similar to it's layout.  Thank you for showing us your baby, she is mighty fine.

In fact every time I see your CC&G's in that 1800, I start quivering.

IvanIvanovich:
Here's my G80-1813HFU

I'll finally be adding another G80-18**H*U that I have been looking for to my collection, it's in the mail...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version