geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[Artisan Services] - Directory

<< < (5/24) > >>

domoaligato:

--- Quote from: gnubag on Wed, 17 July 2013, 14:02:35 ---
--- Quote from: domoaligato on Wed, 17 July 2013, 13:47:43 ---
--- Quote from: mashby on Wed, 17 July 2013, 13:37:45 ---Nice list domoaligato. Thank you for creating this.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I need to find someone to smd solder my Frosty Flake from bpiphany and I realized that a thread like this doesn't exist. that is why we have so many threads from members asking who offers services like this all the time.

hopefully this will help lower the amount of threads opened asking who does what.

--- End quote ---

I can solder these controllers if anyone needs this service. I will post a picture of my filco controller later (and update my classifieds thread).

--- End quote ---

added.

--- Quote from: Photekq on Wed, 17 July 2013, 14:03:19 ---Oh, you can also put me down as a UK/Europe proxy if people in the US/Asia need it in order to cut down on customs charges. I won't charge a penny. They just pay me for shipping to me + shipping to them.

--- End quote ---

added.

The_Ed:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Wed, 17 July 2013, 12:15:12 ---I don't know if The_Ed offers his soldering as a service like some of the others do, but I know he's offered to do it for people in the past.

--- End quote ---

I have done it in the past, but I don't charge dirt cheap prices like others do. I am still willing if anybody wants.

Here is the filco I modded for Placebo Guy last year:

I can also do bolt-mods and cracked frame repair. My NIB 1390120 had the crispest actuation of any Model M at the 2nd Annual MN GH Meetup. As you can see I used a broken laptop's chicklet keys as the donor plastic to fix the cracked in half barrel frame.

I have also proxied multiple times. I ship to everywhere except North Korea.

I am currently modding my Microsoft Trackball Optical to 8200DPI, and my Dad's is after that.

gnubag:
btw. could a mod make this a sticky?

Xenderwind:
Thanks a lot of doing this, I think it's a great idea.  I'll be sure to make use of it when I decide to take the leap into trying 62g clears!

domoaligato:
The_Ed link added to both soldering area and proxy area.
I also added feng to the taobao proxy area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version