geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] Master Control Rebirth

<< < (32/33) > >>

Darknight00z:
Its time for another reddit post, seems thats the only way to get Keyclack's attention.

Owl-:
With how things are going, there really needs to be one. His webstore is selling and accepting payments for stuff, so the guy is alive. What baffles me is his website contains no means of contact or email. While on geekhack, one can see his email displayed on his profile.

I've emailed him, but no replies. I've been really patient with this GB but he's taking the piss with everyone.

fine_italian_leather:

--- Quote from: Owl- on Mon, 04 March 2019, 14:31:47 ---With how things are going, there really needs to be one. His webstore is selling and accepting payments for stuff, so the guy is alive. What baffles me is his website contains no means of contact or email. While on geekhack, one can see his email displayed on his profile.

I've emailed him, but no replies. I've been really patient with this GB but he's taking the piss with everyone.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree, unaccaptable.

Docter Kille:
Has anyone had luck with getting in contact with him recently?

acridAxid:
I sent email saying I was going to be in the area soon and would be happy to give a hand sorting out the mess on my own time with no strings attached, but no response.  I think it's a lost cause.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version