geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (243/273) > >>

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: Timbersawdust on Fri, 10 March 2023, 09:29:23 ---Been playing GTA 4 on PC. I've tried many times to play it, but it's finally clicking. I've been trying to play all of the most popular games from the last 20 or so years that I haven't played yet. Any recommendations are welcome!

--- End quote ---

Hades, Bear and breakfast, going under

PlayBox:
idk really why but i can't really play a normal game consistently and i just keep playing roblox for some reason even though the games are good and i like them. im just way too hooked on roblox recently (if someone here is also playing roblox im plaing arcane odyssey :) )

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 10 March 2023, 15:51:21 ---
--- Quote from: Timbersawdust on Fri, 10 March 2023, 09:29:23 ---Been playing GTA 4 on PC. I've tried many times to play it, but it's finally clicking. I've been trying to play all of the most popular games from the last 20 or so years that I haven't played yet. Any recommendations are welcome!

--- End quote ---

The Last Of Us, Bioshock 1, a Dark Souls game(not 2), Witcher 3, Super Mario Odyssey, Portal 2

you can skip everything else 😏

--- End quote ---

Games in the last 20 years? Have to mention Half Life 2!

CaesarAZealad:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 10 March 2023, 15:51:21 ---

--- End quote ---

The Last Of Us, Bioshock 1, a Dark Souls game(not 2), Witcher 3, Super Mario Odyssey, Portal 2

you can skip everything else 😏

--- End quote ---
You left so much out, and included at least 2 games that are just dead wrong SMH.

RN I'm playing Silent Hill 3. It's been a few months since I beat 2 and thought I might as well dip my toes into more of the series.

phinix:
Just finished Kathy Rain. If you are into point and click adventure games, try it, really nice game. Great story, characters, hand drew locations, great music and dialogs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version