geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] GMK Solarized Dark - COMPLETE

<< < (3/121) > >>

Auk:

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Wed, 21 June 2017, 08:27:54 ---...brought up in the IC, were they?

--- End quote ---

It was, but I admit I scratched my head for a bit wondering if I had just conflated the Solarized discussion with the Oblivion discussion. I had to go back and read from the start, but it is on the IC thread, from the first page.

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Wed, 21 June 2017, 08:27:54 ---...poll ... at 60% for text only IIRC

--- End quote ---

A closer split than I would've predicted, it seemed like enthusiasm was really high for the text only. Useful tidbit of information anyway for future designs :)

--- Quote from: thesiscamper on Wed, 21 June 2017, 08:44:04 ---The three of us have discussed this and agreed to use icon+text mods.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for clearing that up. I was sure Solarized was going to be text only, but probably it was the Oblivion discussion that made me think it was certain.

--- Quote from: thesiscamper on Wed, 21 June 2017, 08:44:04 ---
--- Quote from: Eturior on Wed, 21 June 2017, 02:55:27 ---Also, will the main Keyclack group buy page order quantities be updated with orders through proxies?

--- End quote ---

If I remember correctly they will all be added together in the end, but we'll be giving updates to the community while the group buy is active.

--- End quote ---

MyKeyboard say this on the buy page: "When completing your order for a kit, we will charge your PayPal account immediately.  At the end of the group buy, we will send you an invoice with the final pricing and refund the difference.  We are currently not able to authenticate future payments."

Can we take this as confirmation the proxies will be getting the price break benefits when/if the quantities are met?

Data:

--- Quote from: Auk on Wed, 21 June 2017, 09:39:55 ---MyKeyboard say this on the buy page: "When completing your order for a kit, we will charge your PayPal account immediately.  At the end of the group buy, we will send you an invoice with the final pricing and refund the difference.  We are currently not able to authenticate future payments."

--- End quote ---

This kind of makes me want to wait until the last day to order.

Oblotzky:

--- Quote from: Eturior on Wed, 21 June 2017, 02:55:27 ---Do the asian and european proxies have separate MOQ's or are they all in the same Keyclack MOQ?

--- End quote ---

I'm not privy to the exact agreements between them, but as I understand it the proxies' orders will be added to the total in the end, and all of them will be counted as one order so even if one proxy has eg. 30 orders and the other two combine for 220, that means MOQ is reached.

--- Quote from: Eturior on Wed, 21 June 2017, 02:55:27 ---Also, will the main Keyclack group buy page order quantities be updated with orders through proxies?

--- End quote ---

If I remember correctly they will all be added together in the end, but we'll be giving updates to the community while the group buy is active.

--- End quote ---

For Oblivion, #1 MOQ was dictated by combining the numbers, so 150 US and 100 Asian orders would meet GMK's MOQ of 250. Regarding #2, the asian numbers were not added to KeyClack's page at the end. #2 might be different of course for this GB.

thesiscamper:

--- Quote from: Oblotzky on Wed, 21 June 2017, 10:08:29 ---
--- Quote from: Eturior on Wed, 21 June 2017, 02:55:27 ---Do the asian and european proxies have separate MOQ's or are they all in the same Keyclack MOQ?

--- End quote ---

I'm not privy to the exact agreements between them, but as I understand it the proxies' orders will be added to the total in the end, and all of them will be counted as one order so even if one proxy has eg. 30 orders and the other two combine for 220, that means MOQ is reached.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

For Oblivion, #1 MOQ was dictated by combining the numbers, so 150 US and 100 Asian orders would meet GMK's MOQ of 250. Regarding #2, the asian numbers were not added to KeyClack's page at the end. #2 might be different of course for this GB.

--- End quote ---

I see, I'll wait for jchan's clarification then. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaseyeh0721:

--- Quote from: thesiscamper on Tue, 20 June 2017, 22:27:46 ---FYI: Coloured mods will include stepped Caps Lock and Ctrl

--- End quote ---

Hi JC, rain1blood, and thesiscamper,

Is it possible to include colored 1U Alt and 1U Crtl? Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version