geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

Skog TKL

<< < (3/24) > >>

deterouni:
Is there any further update? I noticed the GB page on the site still says end of October and this thread is saying mid November which we have hit at this point.

jchan94:

--- Quote from: deterouni on Wed, 15 November 2017, 09:45:18 ---Is there any further update? I noticed the GB page on the site still says end of October and this thread is saying mid November which we have hit at this point.

--- End quote ---

I have no update at this stage. Waiting from one from PERcent, thanks.

deterouni:
November 25, 2017
Hi everyone. I've been told that the pieces are currently in anodization, but unfortunately, due to some construction happening, the anodization process is being slowed down. Currently, the tentative time for this to finish is sometime in December. There is currently no definitive date when in December unfortunately. - jchan

This was from the keyclack site.  I think some people may have been following this thread so I posted the update here.

Unforgivable:
Any updates on Skog?

The recent Canoe buy is about to enter the anode phase, so I’m hoping this is ready to ship.

Puddsy:

--- Quote from: Unforgivable on Tue, 26 December 2017, 14:01:48 ---Any updates on Skog?

The recent Canoe buy is about to enter the anode phase, so I’m hoping this is ready to ship.

--- End quote ---

I heard on QQ they're nearly done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version