Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9742614 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5850 on: Thu, 12 December 2019, 18:56:47 »
just got linked this

ive been replying to emails as and when ive seen them coming in, anyone recently ive updated to my current circumstances, including someone i can see posting above, but this is whats going on with me

my son recently had his first seizure, while this happened he choked and stopped breathing for approximately 3 minutes, i tried to resuscitate him whilst waiting for emergency services, and could not get a pulse from him, paramedics managed to save him en route to hospital, and he has been having regular seizures and dips since

i have essentially been living in and out of hospital recently

and sleeping in his hospital crib when he is there

we have been going through lots of tests and ups and downs, when he is in hospital im there, and when we arent in hospital, im watching him like a hawk for any little sign something is wrong, living in constant fear of when and where it will happen next

up until this was happening, i was keeping up with emails and getting sets out

frankly, this has been the furthest thing from mind recently

right now my priority is with my family, realistically i wont be able to make any further progress until new year whilst i focus on the health and happiness of my youngest, and minimising the stress of my wife struggling with a difficult pregnancy

i appreciate that isnt acceptable to those that are waiting, but thats how things currently are my end

once i am back and active in the hobby in a more regular schedule i will update the thread properly and get the last odds and ends rectified

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #5851 on: Thu, 19 December 2019, 11:15:40 »
Thanks for the update and I appreciate your vulnerability in sharing this here - I think I speak for everyone when I say that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

An occasional update every now and then would be nice nonetheless.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 December 2019, 14:55:06 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline Orca

« Reply #5852 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 01:52:05 »
Anniversary of this group buy is on the 28th Jan! I dont know to laugh or cry. Happy 5yrs in advance~

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #5853 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 18:51:39 »
It's that time of the year. 5 years already.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #5854 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 18:58:11 »
Sorry to see Bunny having to go through this. He's a real stand-up guy and I think for those of you who are waiting, please continue to be patient.

On the other hand, for those who really cannot wait anymore, why not work out a refund? I think it may be better for Bunny's sanity in the long run too.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #5855 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 19:09:43 »
Oco is rerunning hyperfuse for what seems like the 7th time soon

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline honoka

« Reply #5856 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 13:23:23 »
Sorry to see Bunny having to go through this. He's a real stand-up guy and I think for those of you who are waiting, please continue to be patient.

On the other hand, for those who really cannot wait anymore, why not work out a refund? I think it may be better for Bunny's sanity in the long run too.

Refund suggested requested.
Refund rejected.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #5857 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 16:41:12 »

I have to imagine that a refund is nearly impossible at this point unless BunnyLake want to be left with a bunch of keys.

Offline honoka

« Reply #5858 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 18:04:18 »

I have to imagine that a refund is nearly impossible at this point unless BunnyLake want to be left with a bunch of keys.

But should it be his choice to sit on both money and keys?
GB runners should be held accountable, always. But in this case, I considered Bunny to be part of the company Ctrl.Alt which should be held even more accountable.
Notice for the first time in the latest update, he calls this a 'hobby' to divert us from the fact that this was run by a company.....

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #5859 on: Wed, 29 January 2020, 18:59:57 »

But should it be his choice to sit on both money and keys?
GB runners should be held accountable, always. But in this case, I considered Bunny to be part of the company Ctrl.Alt which should be held even more accountable.
Notice for the first time in the latest update, he calls this a 'hobby' to divert us from the fact that this was run by a company.....

No. I'm saying does he even have the cash to do a refund?

Offline honoka

« Reply #5860 on: Thu, 30 January 2020, 03:29:19 »
the only issue you mentioned was that bunny possibly would be left with caps if he gave us a refund. if he doesn't have money, give us caps. if he doesn't have caps, give us money. 5 years. people should stop making excuses for him anymore. i have been extremely patient but now it looks more like a scam. and every other year someone pops up saying how stellar of a person bunny is. no one said he wasn't, but this is now gone into the territory of high levels of inexcusable wtf

Offline Almost

• Zs Xe
« Reply #5861 on: Thu, 30 January 2020, 06:52:51 »
Dear watch button, thank you for reminding me of IvanLake's recreation of KappaCaps blue.

Are people actually waiting on R1 sill, or is that just speculation? I got my set 5 years ago (sorry) and its gone shiney now. My heart out if y'all are still here.

Wasn't BroCaps meant to be shipping them instead though? That was like 3 years ago, what happened? :'(
Kbds: KOBO Red Carbon - Filco MJT2 Beige - Topre U23 - Cherry 3700 - Model F XT 5155
Sets: Dolch R1 - Red Alert - Hyperfuse R1 - Cherry WoB - Plum

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #5862 on: Thu, 30 January 2020, 06:59:33 »
14/09/2018

for any wondering, I posted a teaser image for a set originative is about to run on my instagram, a comment was left to the effect "how about you finish the hyperfuse you started"

I'm fully aware of my obligations and responsibilities, and for the sake of personal emotion and motivation removed that, I'm not trying to block and remove his ability to speak, I'm more than open to having that statement here for instance, but on my personal platform, want to remain positive

any responsibilities I have to a drop on oco have zero bearing to anything I do regarding anything outstanding, no time I could be spent working on any legacy issues are being spent on that.

I fulfilled my initial obligation to this buy, or what my role in this gb was, and I am now working towards finishing off the responsibilities left to me by people no longer involved, until i physically have the remaining sets on hand, i cant expedite this process any further, there were several gbs with legacy issues I have inherited, several of which have recently been brought to conclusion, 1 almost to conclusion and replacements to finish off another (raindrop) are currently on route to me and will be turned around immediately, and and all forward movement I can make happens as soon as it can be made and will continue to do so, right now I have most of the replacement keys on hand and as above am making those available, once the sets land with me, ill turn them around,   me posting a picture of a set, that I won't be selling or shipping, doesn't affect the above in any way

10/10/2018

3 of the 4 packages have arrived

But I have enough here as of today to get things moving

I have keys on hand to replace any current missing and damaged keys unless you need an f7 or f8

And we are still short some f7s and f8s to complete all sets

I’m going to post a final new form shortly to confirm current address and I’ll also have an option on the form to answer yes or no if you intend the set to go on a board where you don’t need an f row

I will arrange replacements of these keys but if any sets are going to a home where the f row isn’t hugely important to you right away please make themat known on the form so I can get the complete sets to the people who need them for functionality

17/01/2019

im kind of in the same boat, havent frequented gh much recently and need to get caught up on DM's

im caught up on my other things as of today so will be back in the saddle shortly

i have all replacement keys now on hand other than f8s which will finally be here shortly , i was up to date on shipping the form apart from the additions that came in after this current break period so ill go over the forms over the next couple days and catch up with pms to find out what needs to be done and get on top of it

20/08/2019

hey folks, just gone through all my emails and packed up anything outstanding

if anyone wishes to get a set now minus f8 shoot me an email on bunnylake@ctrlalt.io or if you are still waiting on any missing keys besides an f8 or f7 because i have them on hand

working on a deal with someone else right now to arrange f8 keys which will go direct to anyone needing them, ive got a list of all sets that went out minus an f8 so nothing more needs to be done your end on that specific key

Offline honoka

« Reply #5863 on: Thu, 30 January 2020, 12:08:47 »
I'm curious as to how many orders are outstanding. there has never been any transparency there.
any ideas on how to get that counter going? maybe a Google docs sheet or something?

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #5864 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 14:38:57 »
I'm curious as to how many orders are outstanding. there has never been any transparency there.
any ideas on how to get that counter going? maybe a Google docs sheet or something?
I doubt many, I had two orders one went towards the back because I picked up a set from that one asian group that dropped out over a dispute with Bunny and he said my second set would be one of the last outstanding.  All I'm missing now is an F8 key.

Offline twiddle

• Portfolio
« Reply #5865 on: Sat, 08 February 2020, 00:06:49 »
Still waiting on my set, F8 or no F8.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5866 on: Sat, 08 February 2020, 02:25:40 »
Still waiting for my Retro Burgundy num pad in the year of our Leader 2020.

Offline zekth

« Reply #5867 on: Sun, 09 February 2020, 04:52:38 »
Still waiting on my set, F8 or no F8.

Regarding this, been working on some proto to fix this issue  :cool:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5868 on: Wed, 12 February 2020, 12:09:24 »
Still waiting for my Retro Burgundy num pad in the year of our Leader 2020.

^

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #5869 on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 17:47:19 »
Anyone hear from Bunny?  I sent him an email Feb 26th with no reply.

Offline honoka

« Reply #5870 on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 18:38:07 »
26th of this year?
no reason to be worried. give him a couple of days

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5871 on: Thu, 27 February 2020, 15:11:48 »
I doubt many, I had two orders one went towards the back because I picked up a set from that one asian group that dropped out over a dispute with Bunny and he said my second set would be one of the last outstanding.  All I'm missing now is an F8 key.

I placed my order super early in the buy and I'm pretty sure I was one of the first orders - I even evangelized the GB on Reddit...

Still waiting on my 2 sets. :confused:

Anyone have Bunny's email off hand?
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 February 2020, 15:33:26 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #5872 on: Thu, 27 February 2020, 16:21:43 »
26th of this year?
no reason to be worried. give him a couple of days

My bad I meant February 6th

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #5873 on: Thu, 27 February 2020, 16:22:00 »

I placed my order super early in the buy and I'm pretty sure I was one of the first orders - I even evangelized the GB on Reddit...

Still waiting on my 2 sets. :confused:

Anyone have Bunny's email off hand?

yeah it's  bunnylake@ctrlalt.io

Offline techmattr

« Reply #5874 on: Mon, 02 March 2020, 14:43:24 »
Can't believe it's been 5 years. I gave up on getting my GMK HF, my missing True Retro arrow key and my missing Hack'd comma key years ago but it's always depressing seeing this thread pop up in the watch feed...

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #5875 on: Thu, 19 March 2020, 11:50:41 »
You're wasting your time if you think reaching out to this person will get you anything - it's clear they've moved on from these GBs and don't care about people who paid money and got nothing.  The last email exchange I had with this person they refused to answer a question I have been asking since 2014 ("What is the status of my order") and as a bonus pretended not to know me anymore.
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #5876 on: Thu, 19 March 2020, 12:29:38 »
It's a shame how this was handled.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Offline Orca

« Reply #5877 on: Thu, 07 May 2020, 02:39:59 »
i just needed to bump this up  :'(

Offline balanar

« Reply #5878 on: Sat, 09 May 2020, 23:35:40 »
Oh wow didn't know that there were so many others who had money taken without the goods showing for years. I have pms dating back to 2016 when Bunny assured me BroCaps had shipped my stuff out. Am I **** outta luck for all my money?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5879 on: Sun, 10 May 2020, 01:25:46 »
Still waiting for Retro Burgundy num pad.  :thumb:

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #5880 on: Tue, 12 May 2020, 21:30:23 »
Talk about sad... 2 sets of Hyperfuse & a custom JD Keyboard that never showed from them. $500+
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #5881 on: Wed, 13 May 2020, 06:26:09 »
hey folks, just gone through all my emails and packed up anything outstanding

if anyone wishes to get a set now minus f8 shoot me an email on bunnylake@ctrlalt.io or if you are still waiting on any missing keys besides an f8 or f7 because i have them on hand

working on a deal with someone else right now to arrange f8 keys which will go direct to anyone needing them, ive got a list of all sets that went out minus an f8 so nothing more needs to be done your end on that specific key

Best bet is just to email him regularly if you're still missing stuff. He's not checking the thread really

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #5882 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 19:38:54 »
Best bet is just to email him regularly if you're still missing stuff. He's not checking the thread really
in 6 years I've never been successful in getting him to reply to my emails other than for him to shrug off his responsibilities and tell me to post here so I'm not sure that's the best advice
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline honoka

« Reply #5883 on: Sat, 16 May 2020, 01:50:51 »
in 6 years I've never been successful in getting him to reply to my emails other than for him to shrug off his responsibilities and tell me to post here so I'm not sure that's the best advice
I have a lot of opinions regarding this whole ordeal, and bunny. but something you always have to give him credit for is being polite and responsive when emailing.
I'm not sure how this story will end but I'm not giving up

Offline eten

« Reply #5884 on: Sat, 23 May 2020, 14:57:01 »
Yearly check-in. I still have not received my set or any updates.

Does anyone know how many orders are still outstanding?

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #5885 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 15:35:10 »
If I can do anything to help with this at anytime please just let me know :thumb:

<- My Collection (so far)

Offline lys.nordique

• Formerly 'scatology'
« Reply #5886 on: Tue, 26 May 2020, 15:45:13 »
He got tats with the money.

Offline PureLuck

« Reply #5887 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 01:22:56 »
He got tats with the money.

lol...

on a side note, i never knew HyperFuse had such a fiasco. This was very educational for a nub
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 May 2020, 01:25:00 by PureLuck »

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #5888 on: Wed, 27 May 2020, 02:22:59 »
Is there no legal way you can pursue this than revisit and complain here every 2 weeks? Just asking.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Offline Phinominal

« Reply #5889 on: Thu, 11 June 2020, 08:42:12 »
Another yearly check in. Any updates?

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5890 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 10:46:41 »
Still waiting on my F8 key...this is so sad..laughable at times

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #5891 on: Thu, 25 June 2020, 12:48:56 »
wow HF is a meme at this point...  :))

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5892 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 14:41:18 »
hello?

*crickets*
null

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #5893 on: Thu, 20 August 2020, 09:53:38 »
Anyone heard from bunny?

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5894 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 05:54:13 »
Still waiting on my F8 key...this is so sad..laughable at times

Bump  :eek:

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #5895 on: Fri, 21 August 2020, 11:21:48 »
Talk about sad... 2 sets of Hyperfuse & a custom JD Keyboard that never showed from them. $500+
I had a order of SA Penumbra in 2014, chased for two years, nothing showed up, only kept saying he’s sending things out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline birdi127

« Reply #5896 on: Tue, 22 September 2020, 13:19:07 »
"Updates

13/4/2016 – (Latest) As of this time there are about 50-60 remaining sets which are slowly going out as and when Cody manages to ship them, we expect this to be wrapped up incredibly soon and shipping is 90% complete"

So 4 years ago, there was 50-60 sets left, even if you shipped one set out per month, this would've been been done 3 years ago.

I understand at this point some of us got our sets and the rest were just scammed and I no longer care. I'm more upset I had to waste my time even checking in on this ****.

Offline eten

« Reply #5897 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 15:21:04 »
Is anything happening to the outstanding sets? Have anyone gotten a response when directly e-mailing Bunny?

I jumped onto this purchase 5 years ago because he seemed to be a trusty worthy seller by the community.

Offline Orca

« Reply #5898 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 10:36:56 »
seriously man fugging BS :mad:

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #5899 on: Mon, 23 November 2020, 10:43:05 »
It sucks but I assure you Bunny aint losin sleep over this so the best thing is to move on.  And don't expect that he's going to even acknowledge you as a customer and give you a reason why you paid him money but he delivered nothing - I tried that.