Author Topic: [Artisan] Artkey 4 monsters Plumster colorway raffle lives now  (Read 130115 times)

Offline ArtKey

• https://www.instagram.com/artkey.universe/
    • ArtKey - Your MechKey Companion
Re: ArtKey Xmas event- All ****o invoices sent out.
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 08:06:11 »
For all of you guys following this topic but not Artkey's facebook page :

1) stop reading and go like that page ; and
2) here is a quick copy of an update posted on the 9th on their page:

Sat Dec 9th 2017
Hmmm today is a long working day, as usual. I just have some free time to think about all stuffs we have been through for 6 months (since our debut date). It's a great journey i believe. I just want to share some of my thought now, and here they are:

• We just done our GB & Xmas casting part. This time, it's a whole new story to us as we were facing new issues. Funny is that words like problem/issue keep chasing us, hunting us down all the time (I dunno whether they're tired or not, but we're really tired T_T ).
    All problem are solved now. We learnt lots of experience from this. Casting and sculpting skill are significantly better than the past <3.
    Now, we move to packaging stage. It may takes us several days (i dunno how long, since there are lots of caps to encapsulate
    Y_Y ). We are trying to do it ASAP, and Shipping notification will be sent soon. So, if you have any query or wanna change your add, please let us know this time.
    Jack GB and Xmas event includes great number of "Gifts", like Mumkey, Xmas gift, sticker, etc... Especially, we changed stem for all of our products (i bet everybody knows reasons), it works perfectly i suppose. It's a pity that we couldn't make caps for all of our customers, time is limited. We are so sorry about that :(. Anyway, We hope that you will be happy when you receive your caps.
  • Recently, Influx of new ideas/concepts is haunting us all day long, but we have no time to fulfill any of them. Hence, we decided to change our current selling practice. I bet you guys'd love know it. We will cast everything in advance then deliver all of them 2 days after raffle date (except GB of course).
  • We are developing a new project. If it goes smoothly, We will have a IC post on Geekhack. New info will be disclosed next week.
  • Our official website is about to launched this month. We are so excited to hold a brand GA event when it's live. You won't be missed any event of us anymore, we promise.
    Have a great weekend!

The End!
P/S: btw, today is my Birthday. Happy birth day to meeeeee!!!

So, although it's kinda late, again, Happy Birthday mate!
Thank youuuuu. Im a bit busy to package all caps. That's why there hasn't any updated recently. There are tons of caps need to be encapsulate, you know. And it's first time we handle such a big volume like this.

Please be calm for some extra days. It's worth for the wait, i promise

Gửi từ SM-N950F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #201 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 15:46:05 »
is there any updates about the Jack Balder caps from the group buy? I hadn't heard anything on them in some time. Then noticed someone with a few on Reddit. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #202 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 20:12:59 »
is there any updates about the Jack Balder caps from the group buy? I hadn't heard anything on them in some time. Then noticed someone with a few on Reddit. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

We just change status from packaging to Shipping. You'll soon receive the notification email.

And sorry for this inconvenience, we got trouble with package stage as 1/2 packages were wet last week due to a heavy rain

Offline romeo

Re: ArtKey Xmas event- Shipping
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 04:19:58 »
Got mine today as a domestic customer. Looks terrific:

The no-face is an replacement for my current nf, which is a gift at the very beginning. They said it's not so perfect so they made a better ones :)

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #204 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 15:20:12 »
Show Image

The no-face is an replacement for my current nf, which is a gift at the very beginning. They said it's not so perfect so they made a better ones :)

Great looking pic!!!
I hope get mind soon.  Where do you live?
Us?
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 15:21:42 »
Show Image

2 gifts! :o oh my! I want one!!!

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 21:37:23 »
Show Image

wow that orange and white mumkey, i have a mumkey coming and i really hope its something similar to that/matches carbon kind of. Very nice photo

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #207 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 14:55:28 »
Ive been waiting and waiting .. The anticipation is killing me !! Come one Key caps.. Thees look awesome !!!!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #208 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 14:59:19 »
Ive been waiting and waiting .. The anticipation is killing me !! Come one Key caps.. Thees look awesome !!!!

All the domestic keycaps have already been shipped and some have been received. He is shipping them this week :D you should get them pretty soon! :D

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 15:40:34 »

All the domestic keycaps have already been shipped and some have been received. He is shipping them this week :D you should get them pretty soon! :D

when you say Domestic do you mean United States? I ask cause not gotten a tracking number and am excited. There honestly no rush I know Artkey's is on the up and up. Just trying to make sure to keep track of everything

Offline graefeln

« Reply #210 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 15:56:20 »

when you say Domestic do you mean United States? I ask cause not gotten a tracking number and am excited. There honestly no rush I know Artkey's is on the up and up. Just trying to make sure to keep track of everything

Pretty sure he means Vietnam (i.e. domestic to Artkey).

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #211 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 16:16:30 »

Pretty sure he means Vietnam (i.e. domestic to Artkey).

Yup! I meant Vietnam, sorry :) he is shipping all int. orders this week (I'm waiting on mine as well and I share your excitement!)

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #212 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 16:23:43 »
someone get tracking number? maybe?  :eek:

I did'n have one. Just waitting for my key!!  :'(

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #213 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 16:30:35 »

as I said, I don't think any intl order has shipped yet; he has had more caps than usual to ship, specially with all the free ones offered. Once those are shipped he will update and you should get them pretty fast (at least that was happened for my two previous orders - the arrived quite fast).

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #214 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 16:34:19 »

as I said, I don't think any intl order has shipped yet; he has had more caps than usual to ship, specially with all the free ones offered. Once those are shipped he will update and you should get them pretty fast (at least that was happened for my two previous orders - the arrived quite fast).

I see. Thanks dude  ;D

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #215 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 16:59:07 »
Sweet  :thumb: Hopefully this long process doesn't turn him off from doing another group buy in the future. Personally I like the group buy keycap's my self. I could careless how "Limited" or "Rare" a cap is what I care about is does it look cool are not.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #216 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 17:04:21 »
I'm not in any hurry but I just wanted to check to see if I should be worried at all if I haven't got tracking on Jack Bald yet?

KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #217 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 17:04:51 »
Sweet  :thumb: Hopefully this long process doesn't turn him off from doing another group buy in the future. Personally I like the group buy keycap's my self. I could careless how "Limited" or "Rare" a cap is what I care about is does it look cool are not.

Almost entirely with you on that :D I do like when a keycap is limited or rare (but I also tend to hate that as I'm rather unlucky with raffles). I do love GBs tho, and I'm pretty sure Artkey won't stop now, I'm pretty sure 2018 is going to be lit (they already plan on making a 60% keyboard - he showed pictures of it on discord).

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #218 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 17:05:54 »
I'm not in any hurry but I just wanted to check to see if I should be worried at all if I haven't got tracking on Jack Bald yet?

You should be pretty worried! /s

All intl. keycaps (not in Vietnam) will be shipped this week if everything goes according to plan :D you should get them soon :D

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 17:41:30 »
I love rare and GB all!!  ;D :thumb:

Sorry about pics, I'm not pro. just take my cellphone camera  ;)

ArtKey make Best Keycap ever!  :thumb: :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 December 2017, 12:19:21 by LiQuiDs »

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 25 December 2017, 18:22:12 »

Almost entirely with you on that :D I do like when a keycap is limited or rare (but I also tend to hate that as I'm rather unlucky with raffles). I do love GBs tho, and I'm pretty sure Artkey won't stop now, I'm pretty sure 2018 is going to be lit (they already plan on making a 60% keyboard - he showed pictures of it on discord).

One argument I think I could make with "Rare" is look at Fugu's.. there sorta rare maybe? I mean that sculpt has to have least several thousand versions of it floating around. Assuming 5-20 pieces per color way. Then factor in sales amount and yea.. its got some rare color combo's but the sculpt its self isn't rare at all. I think that can be said for most. Though perhaps that rare enough for most? I don't know but yea I love artisan's and Artkey's makes some of the nicest!!! hehe I going to have to get a fullsize board thought at the rate I am going running out of places to put artisan's on my TKL ;P.. The F-Row's filled.. and there is only 1 spot left on the home key's.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #221 on: Tue, 26 December 2017, 15:58:50 »

One argument I think I could make with "Rare" is look at Fugu's.. there sorta rare maybe? I mean that sculpt has to have least several thousand versions of it floating around. Assuming 5-20 pieces per color way. Then factor in sales amount and yea.. its got some rare color combo's but the sculpt its self isn't rare at all. I think that can be said for most. Though perhaps that rare enough for most? I don't know but yea I love artisan's and Artkey's makes some of the nicest!!! hehe I going to have to get a fullsize board thought at the rate I am going running out of places to put artisan's on my TKL ;P.. The F-Row's filled.. and there is only 1 spot left on the home key's.

Rarity isn’t about the raw # of something in existence, but the ratio of supply to demand. Since a ton of people want Fugus, they’re still rarer than some sculpts which there are less of. Also, people do tend to care more about the # of a given colorway than the # of a sculpt.
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline quanghuy1200

Re: ArtKey Xmas event- Shipped
« Reply #222 on: Thu, 28 December 2017, 10:12:41 »
I just want to notify that all packages were shipped yesterday. If you haven't received your tracking code, it's coming tomorrow for sure.

Once again, thank you for supporting us so far!

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 19:38:30 »
Got my tracking !! cant wait to get these awesome caps! Im really excited to see the different colors of mumkey.

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #224 on: Sat, 30 December 2017, 08:12:55 »
Got my tracking !! cant wait to get these awesome caps! Im really excited to see the different colors of mumkey.

So did I. The DHL Express is super fast. Already arrived at the domestic airport.
Can’t wait!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #225 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 18:03:45 »
Looks like I either got the wrong tracking number, or my package was sent to the wrong address. I sent a message with the details to quanghuy1200 and ArtKey.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Eggplant

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 18:11:16 »
Looks like I either got the wrong tracking number, or my package was sent to the wrong address. I sent a message with the details to quanghuy1200 and ArtKey.

I think the tracking that was provided earlier was the tracking to a distribution center and not individual addresses; I hope I'm right.

Offline graefeln

« Reply #227 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 18:18:29 »

I think the tracking that was provided earlier was the tracking to a distribution center and not individual addresses; I hope I'm right.

The email from 5 days ago read:
As usual, your package is on the way to our Vendor in US, who will be in-charge of US & CA buyer fulfillment. You will receive a separated email containing your personal USPS tracking info soon.

We should get another in the next couple of days with our individual numbers...

Offline boardinbum

« Reply #228 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 10:44:07 »
Im hoping we get a updated tracking # soon. The US and CA proxy got the package on Tuesday this week.

Offline schafwax

« Reply #229 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 11:43:56 »

The email from 5 days ago read:
As usual, your package is on the way to our Vendor in US, who will be in-charge of US & CA buyer fulfillment. You will receive a separated email containing your personal USPS tracking info soon.

We should get another in the next couple of days with our individual numbers...

This is why you read the ENTIRE e-mail. I saw tracking link and immediately clicked. Then I sent an e-mail to ArtKey like a dummy. Sorry ArtKey!

Ducky Mini
MX Clears
SA Carbon

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 12:35:33 »
was delivered on tuesday. what is the timeline for individual orders shipping out?

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #231 on: Fri, 05 January 2018, 21:37:26 »
was delivered on tuesday. what is the timeline for individual orders shipping out?

last go around they got to the proxy on 10/09 and didnt ship out to us till 10/21. irc he had forgotten to preorder usps envelopes and had to wait a bit for those. So im hoping they were preordered this time, or i mean, you can also just go to the post office and take them for free as well.

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #232 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 08:36:51 »

last go around they got to the proxy on 10/09 and didnt ship out to us till 10/21. irc he had forgotten to preorder usps envelopes and had to wait a bit for those. So im hoping they were preordered this time, or i mean, you can also just go to the post office and take them for free as well.
Order says it landed at proxi the 3. No other tracking has been given yet. Dude just must be sitting there in all the glory enjoying everyone’s caps for a while before actually sending out.

Offline schafwax

« Reply #233 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 08:53:07 »

Order says it landed at proxi the 3. No other tracking has been given yet. Dude just must be sitting there in all the glory enjoying everyone’s caps for a while before actually sending out.

Yup, sitting there like...

Ducky Mini
MX Clears
SA Carbon

Offline ArtKey

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 08:57:44 »
My vendor said he almost done everything. Gotta send it today (Monday). I have been following up this proxy since i sent it. just can't wait until i receive all of you guys tracking codes  :-X

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: ArtKey Marcro Photo contest - live!!
« Reply #235 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 18:17:15 »

Really happy with these.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline schafwax

« Reply #236 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 13:35:39 »

We all knew the caps would be amazing, but they are unreal in person. And look at the attention to detail on the packaging. This is insane...

Ducky Mini
MX Clears
SA Carbon

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #237 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:40:58 »
Such great colors!  :thumb:

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 15 January 2018, 11:46:13 »
my package took a 1 week detour to hawaii.  i live in oregon. :rolleyes: thanks usps

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #239 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 15:14:03 »
Green

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #240 on: Thu, 18 January 2018, 15:40:03 »
Green
Show Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Stop it! I already voted for you! :P Nice shot tho!

Offline quanghuy1200

Re: ArtKey Raiji raffle - 1st & 2nd Feb at 9:00AM GMT+7
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 29 January 2018, 11:11:10 »
Sale is coming guys :3

Offline quanghuy1200

Re: [Artkey] Bearlot GB is live! Welcome to Gangster collection
« Reply #242 on: Thu, 22 March 2018, 09:17:18 »
Bearlot GB is live!!!!!

Offline ArtKey

« Reply #243 on: Fri, 23 March 2018, 13:52:03 »
It's been a long time i haven't been here. Just wanna say Hi  :p

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #244 on: Fri, 23 March 2018, 15:52:36 »
It's alive!!!  :thumb:

Offline ArtKey

« Reply #245 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 03:51:50 »
It's liveeee! Need to seek your opinion/feedback/comments on Bearlot GB. Guysss!
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 March 2018, 03:55:32 by ArtKey »

Offline quanghuy1200

Re: [Artkey] Officially delay Bearlot GB until July 31st.
« Reply #246 on: Fri, 15 June 2018, 08:36:20 »
updated new

Offline quanghuy1200

New season is coming!

Offline SeedyOne

Excited!  :p

Offline vicissitude

Re: [Artkey] Raffle series - Back to the basic. Invoices sent out
« Reply #249 on: Fri, 22 June 2018, 20:34:37 »
invoice all out?