geekhack Marketplace > Drop

[GB] GMK Yuri

<< < (2/33) > >>

T0mb3ry:
Base and glorious kits have tipped already.

--- Quote from: mr scooty on Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:52:44 ---Is there no 1u backspace in the base kit? I only see one in the icon mods..  :'(

--- End quote ---
1u Del is supposed to be the backspace key. The rule for base set is to have icon + word or only word. Not single icon. For only icons look for icon mods.

tinyprawn:
Ordered as many R4c things as I could get. Totally not enough and way too many extra keys BUT I love the look and need to support more R4c caps so we get 2.75, 2.25, 1.75, 1.5 and 1.25 molds In the coming years.

Great job on the design and everything.

mr scooty:

--- Quote from: T0mb3ry on Wed, 17 May 2017, 12:47:52 ---Base and glorious kits have tipped already.

--- Quote from: mr scooty on Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:52:44 ---Is there no 1u backspace in the base kit? I only see one in the icon mods..  :'(

--- End quote ---
1u Del is supposed to be the backspace key. The rule for base set is to have icon + word or only word. Not single icon. For only icons look for icon mods.

--- End quote ---

Gotcha, that makes sense

Theconejo:
Do you get frequent updates on kits sold? Or just when it tips?

Vigrith:

--- Quote from: Theconejo on Wed, 17 May 2017, 14:08:04 ---Do you get frequent updates on kits sold? Or just when it tips?

--- End quote ---

From my experience I'd say we should expect one every 24h~ hours, potentially every 48 if not much is happening with it (unlikely with Yuri, clearly).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version