Author Topic: Post your life any pictures !  (Read 626414 times)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Re: Post your life any pictures !
« Reply #2000 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:19:23 »

Played around with my DSLR , home office panorama :D

Show Image

I always love your office pics bro.

I'm in Auburn for the game today. I grew up coming to these games every weekend. Feels good to be back here.  We will probably lose, but it's a gorgeous day and always fun anyway.

Tailgating:

Outside the stadium:
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2001 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:32:20 »

Show Image

I'm in Auburn for the game today. I grew up coming to these games every weekend. Feels good to be back here.  We will probably lose, but it's a gorgeous day and always fun anyway.

Tailgating:
Show Image

Outside the stadium:
Show Image

Have fun in Auburn! I like how when I'm home in Orlando you are out of town and probably when you get back, I'll be headed back to Jackson :(
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
Post your life any pictures !
« Reply #2002 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 16:43:27 »

Show Image

Tailgating:
Show Image

Outside the stadium:
Show Image

Have fun in Auburn! I like how when I'm home in Orlando you are out of town and probably when you get back, I'll be headed back to Jackson :(

Lol yep. I'll be around for Christmas so we can get some coffee and play with Hoff then. 🏻

I get to watch the game from my friend's skybox:

I'm back.

Offline iri

« Reply #2003 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 16:48:51 »
News of the day: Florida has observable winter
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline hoz

• 60% is more than enough.
« Reply #2004 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 08:10:08 »
installing anything else than wintendo on a X79 system can be a tedious task.
one 40% and seven 60%'s

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2005 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 08:11:09 »
Building that end of the year list, though it's pretty bloated at the moment it's been a really really good year for music, Death Grips, Hotline Miami 2, Tiga, Boys Noize, New Order and the return of Die Verborten...

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2006 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 15:32:38 »
One of my friends bought me some beans and a mug for Christmas. Perfect gift for today

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2007 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 17:35:52 »
One of my friends bought me some beans and a mug for Christmas. Perfect gift for today

Show Image

How does the bean taste?:)
I'm currently searching for the perfect blend, been tasting various different arabica beans
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #2008 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 17:38:51 »

Show Image

At first glance I read that as "Is it in yet?"

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2009 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 18:02:39 »

Show Image

How does the bean taste?:)
I'm currently searching for the perfect blend, been tasting various different arabica beans

I think it tastes pretty swell out of my French press :D I'm more of a light roast person and I thought it was fantastic.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2010 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 18:03:40 »

Show Image

while normally that might be seen as a bad thing, if the friend that got me this mug asked me that then I'd be a happy man as she is beautiful..

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2011 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 19:08:06 »

Show Image

while normally that might be seen as a bad thing, if the friend that got me this mug asked me that then I'd be a happy man as she is beautiful..

Well?  What are you waiting for?

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2012 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 00:19:00 »

Show Image

She was my date to formal and we have hung out a lot this semester. I just don't know if I want to get into something since we are both seniors in college and probably not going to be in areas close to each other next year. We shall see though. I'm gonna ask her best friend, who is a really good friend of mine, if she thinks I should ask her out on an actual date.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2013 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 11:32:12 »

Show Image

She was my date to formal and we have hung out a lot this semester. I just don't know if I want to get into something since we are both seniors in college and probably not going to be in areas close to each other next year. We shall see though. I'm gonna ask her best friend, who is a really good friend of mine, if she thinks I should ask her out on an actual date.

Ask her out.  If she says no, you'll probably still be friends.  If she says yes, could make for a great relationship, even if it's long distance.
I'm back.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2014 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 13:50:03 »

Show Image

Ask her out.  If she says no, you'll probably still be friends.  If she says yes, could make for a great relationship, even if it's long distance.

you are right. I'll do it next semester like right at the beginning and post an update haha

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2015 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 13:51:35 »

Show Image

you are right. I'll do it next semester like right at the beginning and post an update haha

IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2016 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 16:36:45 »
Christmas in Florida. Almost 80 freaking degrees.
I'm back.

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #2017 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 18:21:29 »
Does any life video count?  Thought I lost this in June as my phone did a factory reset and lost all my videos and pictures.  Realized it backed up into the cloud.

Context:
Annual Training @ Camp Atterbury.  Was told to plan the training for our night drivers training course.  Here is the video of it:
Vehicles: Four M1088s. One M1165 HMMWV

Sorry about it being vertical, it was a pain in the butt to get my phone to line up straight through the NVGs, let alone think about filming it horizontal.  First seven seconds are all black as I'm trying to line it up.

Offline iri

« Reply #2018 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 19:07:58 »
It will be +12 during our Julian Christmas. It's always +12 here unless it's July, and even for July I'm not sure.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2019 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 03:17:15 »
Show Image

80F ~ 27C.

We have 35C (~95F) forecast for next Saturday.

I'd be happy if it was only 27C here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2020 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 03:41:00 »
Show Image

80F ~ 27C.

I remember experiencing 45.5c in 2009
Sweatiest day of my life....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2021 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 03:55:27 »
Show Image

80F ~ 27C.

We had 46 degrees here one summar a few years ago.  It was a mostly dry heat.  Last week was only 30 or so, but very humid.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2022 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 05:06:39 »
Show Image

80F ~ 27C.

We had 46 degrees here one summar a few years ago.  It was a mostly dry heat.  Last week was only 30 or so, but very humid.

I think I was there when it was 46
I stayed in my apartment in the city, with my aircon max and yet still sweat like a pig

and ambulances was all over the place, helping people who get heat stroke

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2023 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 20:14:31 »
Show Image

80F ~ 27C.

I stayed in my apartment in the city, with my aircon max and yet still sweat like a pig

I find that I can tolerate the heat, I just sweat a lot.  I prefer the cold though.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2024 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 21:48:42 »
Show Image

80F ~ 27C.

I find that I can tolerate the heat, I just sweat a lot.  I prefer the cold though.
And i thought the weather here is bad enough. Although for me heat is fine, humidity isnt.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2025 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 07:29:33 »
On my first unplanned day off in six years I got to see this.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2026 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 07:49:49 »

Show Image

:O  That's so pretty...

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2027 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 09:30:48 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:49:52 by alienman82 »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #2028 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 09:40:09 »

Show Image

Looks goooooood!

God blessed your day off.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2029 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 16:50:26 »

I'll upload all the pictures at some point. Teaser for now.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2030 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 17:35:45 »

Show Image

Oh that's nice bro.
I'm back.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2031 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 18:13:08 »
Show Image

I'll upload all the pictures at some point. Teaser for now.

Ooooh ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2032 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:23:27 »

Show Image

Bushfire?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2033 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 20:39:38 »

Show Image

Bushfire?
Sunrise! ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2034 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 03:43:55 »

Show Image

Bushfire?

Sunrise! ;)

Ah, much better!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2035 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 14:30:19 »

help me solo you are my only hope
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2036 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 17:51:23 »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2037 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 17:53:58 »

Show Image

A relaxing finish after an exciting ride?

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2038 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 19:05:05 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:47:25 by alienman82 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2039 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 19:30:46 »

Show Image

A relaxing finish after an exciting ride?

yes!  my wife took me to a taiwanese hotpot place afterwards.

it was a good day.

Show Image

dat bubble tea?  yummy!

sweetened green tea.  very good with the hot pot. :)

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2040 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 20:53:03 »
This door at the UofA. Why?!

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2041 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 21:28:06 »

Show Image

There's no windows above it, probably for installation of plant.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2042 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 21:37:15 »

Show Image

We need picture of you, with hat, sun burnt under the sun Rowdy

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2043 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 21:39:23 »

Show Image

I think it's a musical theater. Maybe its for getting equipment to the catwalk? I need to find someone and ask. Been skateboarding on that campus since I was 13 and always found it funny and curious.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2044 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 21:39:58 »

Show Image

We need picture of you, with hat, sun burnt under the sun Rowdy

Don't like getting sunburn.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2045 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 20:59:59 »

Show Image

I think it's a musical theater. Maybe its for getting equipment to the catwalk? I need to find someone and ask. Been skateboarding on that campus since I was 13 and always found it funny and curious.

That's usually why there are doors in the air.  To make it easier to get heavy/large things up to those floors without stairs/elevators.  It is amusing though.  :P

Oh and sometimes they are just useless, especially if a building has been re-purposed.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2046 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 21:12:35 »

Show Image

Finding out will spoil the magic for you.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #2047 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 09:47:32 »
I started studying for my comprehensive exams today :( Bought some new Rhodia notepads to motivate myself. Studying at Vespr my favorite coffee shop. It's good to be home :D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2048 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 10:09:59 »
I started studying for my comprehensive exams today :( Bought some new Rhodia notepads to motivate myself. Studying at Vespr my favorite coffee shop. It's good to be home :D

Show Image

Good luck studying bro!
I'm back.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2049 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 17:20:03 »

Show Image

Vesper has a coffee shop too?