Author Topic: Part out Keyboard  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Busty

Part out Keyboard
« on: Wed, 29 April 2009, 13:56:07 »
At Unicomp you can get spare keys for reasonable money. I got a replacement space bar assembly from them

Offline ozar

Part out Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 29 April 2009, 14:02:31 »
ClickyKeyboards.com sells some spare parts as well, but having a spare parts keyboard on hand might be cheaper for someone that collects lots of model M boards.

Offline nowsharing

• Swoop
Part out Keyboard
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 06 May 2009, 12:59:06 »
:humble:

I swear this is the last one I'm going to buy for a while... :)

Offline nowsharing

• Swoop
Part out Keyboard
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 06 May 2009, 14:07:33 »
And when are you going to come to the US to pick up all these? How are you going to get them back?!?
I have two boards coming here in July via a friend (at least he was the last I checked), and will be home for the month of Nov or Dec (depending on the price of rescheduling my flight) to go through the pile. Then it's back to Brazil for probably another year, unless some kind of drastic air flight cost drop happens. I decided to stock up now, because I won't have a chance to transport anything for basically a year and a half. Shipping is really expensive and unreliable, and asking family or friends who come to visit is too much of a hassle to arrange.

Offline ozar

Part out Keyboard
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 May 2009, 14:15:33 »
Quote from: nowsharing;89505
:humble:

I swear this is the last one I'm going to buy for a while... :)

Yep, I think I've purchased my last one for a while, as well.  Taking a look at my checking account the other day revealed far more damage than I had anticipated.  :yield: