Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428575 times)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
I still have no idea what is going on.  Imsto is never going to sell anything like this.

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
I still have no idea what is going on.  Imsto is never going to sell anything like this.
I'm debating if I want to cancel my order now, it doesn't seem like this is going to be a really organized GB.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
I'm debating if I want to cancel my order now, it doesn't seem like this is going to be a really organized GB.

I really just want to know what I'm gonna be ordering.
The least it should include a mock-up matching the description of the set.
That would be really nice and headache free for people.
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline alexjd99

That too. I pm'd imsto about the Cyrillic layouts too, since there's Russian, Ural, and Miami, but there is no mock-up for regular Russian, and have gotten no response.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

That too. I pm'd imsto about the Cyrillic layouts too, since there's Russian, Ural, and Miami, but there is no mock-up for regular Russian, and have gotten no response.

I'll just wait it out till there's some clarity from imsto.
Have you paid for yours yet?
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline alexjd99

Yeah, I did when I first made the order a few days ago.

Hopefully I don't regret it :p

Offline Glenmael

I want to jump on a lot of these, where are all the examples pics?

e.g. German, Desko, Desko Red, Hangul, Cherry Style Hangul

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
More

Should be ok, I hope.
We just need more clarity. That's about it  :)

Offline alexjd99

More

Should be ok, I hope.

I agree, I'll be super happy if we get a bit more communication and transparency with this.

Hopefully everything works out well, I'm pretty hyped for a Miami Cyrillic set

Offline Pieminister

After the Ivan GB disaster I am going to take it a bit slow before I take the plunge with so little communication. I thought there would be ISO support etc that you could order separately?

Offline redskull

imsto replied my first email regarding renders in just a few hours but my second email regarding arabic fonts still havent been replied yet for 3 days now.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
FWIW, I did extend help to imsto in regards to mockups and such, just in case he is struggling with those.

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
Imsto no offense but so far this has been a little sloppy. Maybe if there was more transparency it would make people feel a little more confident in joining. Either way good luck to you.

Offline BiNiaRiS

More

Should be ok, I hope.

More clarity? I'd say we need SOME clarity period. There's been no clarity whatsoever and that is the problem.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline lolpes

Imsto please reply clarifying the arabic/egipcian layout, or I will ask you for a refund.

Offline Bakesta

The site still doesn't have the Japanese layout listed, did he decide not to run it?

Offline joostflux

• Cars, computers, anime, and keyboards
The site still doesn't have the Japanese layout listed, did he decide not to run it?

Please read the above posts. There are about a dozen other people echoing your sentiment. We are waiting for a response just like everyone else.

Endgame? There is no endgame.

Offline jaffers

I want to get desko if its a replica, with legit looking colours etc... with side printing. But there aren't even desko mockups yet on the GB page or on the site so I ain't touching anything. It's not likely that I'm going to touch anything at all at this rate, no one has any idea what is going on, and the website seems to be some kind of ambiguous self drawn raffle to get the colour scheme and letting you want

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
I really love the color of the Japanese set, is it possible to make an English version with this kind of font and color ?
Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
Definitely getting one, if not a few of these for the price  :thumb:
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Was gonna get just the Aurebesh set but holy cow that Egyptian...

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
probably down for 2 sets but at this point I have no idea what is even going on

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

+1 Same here.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder

+1 Same here.

+2

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Offline ipreferpie

Can anyone explain how to do custom key orders with Imsto? I hoping to get HHKB layout on round 4 but I'm scared of having it screwed up. Sent multiple emails on this but no proper response

Offline nyunyu

I think I lost interest in this GB.

I wanted to order 2 custom sets directly from imsto 2 month ago, but nothing happened since then.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 March 2016, 03:12:29 by nyunyu »

Offline mongui

I wanna by one HANGUL, anymore? :)

Offline getf

• In Rod We Trust
Do we have pictures of Taiwan layout?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
i think thats why imsto get someone to do the GB for him. I already ordered sometime back and hope i wont regret it  :-\
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline redskull

i think thats why imsto get someone to do the GB for him. I already ordered sometime back and hope i wont regret it  :-\

bro, you received any paypal invoice for that?

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
i've successfully ordered a couple of things from imsto in the past.  when i had some minor issues with certain orders, he was responsive and helped square things away with me.

so personally i trust that he will deliver for this GB, although things might seem a little disorganized right now.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline WOMBO

damn, want a hangul set but it looks like this gb is dead?

Offline redskull

i've successfully ordered a couple of things from imsto in the past.  when i had some minor issues with certain orders, he was responsive and helped square things away with me.

so personally i trust that he will deliver for this GB, although things might seem a little disorganized right now.

i've made purchases from him too, some from his taobao shop. i think he will deliver just fine, but without dem picturez many won't order simply because we don't know how'd they look like.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN

i've made purchases from him too, some from his taobao shop. i think he will deliver just fine, but without dem picturez many won't order simply because we don't know how'd they look like.

haha i totally understand and would like pics of the various choices as well, but it sounded like people were getting concerned about their actual orders not being fulfilled, so i just wanted to mention my past experiences with him.

i personally haven't ordered yet because i want the japanese keyset, but imsto hasn't added the choice yet.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop

bro, you received any paypal invoice for that?
not sure if thats an invoice but its recorded in my paypal that i paid for the set so i guess i did. Im still hopeful since he has his own store front and a vendor no less. Just want the set i bought badly but no communication always makes me worry.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline endeavour90

I think the order page and OP post are updated.
It teases the japanese layout, but I still can't order it :(.

Offline BiNiaRiS

So his site has been updated with a ton of photos, many of which are not available for order.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
Would like to order a Hangul set as well,
but Im confused about the difference between Hangul and Cherry style Hangul tbh.
Pictures only seem to show two versions of Japanese, none of which is available as an option.

I have faith in imsto and don't really think the gb is dead, but its definitely a little confusing and unclear in its current state xD
Would appreciate if anyone could enlighten me bout the difference Hangul vs Cherry style Hangul. :)

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
but Im confused about the difference between Hangul and Cherry style Hangul tbh.
Pictures only seem to show two versions of Japanese, none of which is available as an option.

I have faith in imsto and don't really think the gb is dead, but its definitely a little confusing and unclear in its current state xD
Would appreciate if anyone could enlighten me bout the difference Hangul vs Cherry style Hangul. :)

I'm assuming hangul is the one pictured on page 1 the same as the Ivan sold.
Cherry style hangul would have cherry fonts instead.
But this is just me speculating. I asked him a few pages back too but didn't get a clear answer.

Offline redskull

still no options for the japanese. and the arabic i sent him through email. :(

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious

But this is just me speculating. I asked him a few pages back too but didn't get a clear answer.

Thx a lot pichu23, that was actually really helpful to me!
Didn't realize cherry style might refer to legends altho it was kinda obvious for most I guess...

So Hangul might refer to the one shown in the op which looks an awful lost like this to me:
(picture taken from md)

And I imagine the Cherry style Hangul might look the same or similar to this picture by Pemdas of Imsto Hangul dysubs from an earlier round.
(mods are bluegaloo and cmyk)

« Last Edit: Sat, 26 March 2016, 10:09:04 by FoC_Tow »

Offline tuco

Thanks  FoC_Tow for the clarification.

Offline VERGiL

Still waiting for imsto to give some clarification.
Looking forward to the german QWERTZ set. But currently I can just guess, that it has cherry style font with black color.
Also, does it have the Windows 98 style winkeys?
Please respond imsto.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

Thx a lot pichu23, that was actually really helpful to me!
Didn't realize cherry style might refer to legends altho it was kinda obvious for most I guess...

So Hangul might refer to the one shown in the op which looks an awful lost like this to me:
(picture taken from md)

Show Image

And I imagine the Cherry style Hangul might look the same or similar to this picture by Pemdas of Imsto Hangul dysubs from an earlier round.
(mods are bluegaloo and cmyk)

Show Image

Yup exactly that.
I posted this picture instead though. (Credits goes to Vesper)

It is thick but not sure it is cherry font.  :)

Offline vafan

Will this drop succeed?