Author Topic: [GB] TGR-Jane v2 CE (QC, Shipping) 99% completed  (Read 1178986 times)

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
Re: [GB] TGR-Jane v2 CE
« Reply #1050 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 05:25:31 »
This one was an extra challenge because clock time isn't a universal thing. I had multiple different clocks up from different sources that didn't share exactly to the second the same time.

This one was correct, and I know many who got in used it. https://time.is/- me included.

I actually have a friend that told me to use time.is, but he convinced himself that it may be "odd" to submit when it turns over - so he made a decision to deliberately wait 40 seconds before submitting to make it "legit". Oh boy.

Offline tentboy

« Reply #1051 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 05:59:00 »
I was out of town and had to do it on mobile. I just hit submit when my iPhone clock changed and made it in :02 somehow

Offline itsundone

« Reply #1052 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 08:14:13 »
captcha said, "screw you, you are not getting this board"

Offline b3nkei

« Reply #1053 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 08:24:50 »
some content for those that haven't seen it :)

Is Yuktsi gonna keep the yellow ones? I was planning to do a purple build  :(
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 August 2019, 08:26:37 by b3nkei »

Offline pace8500

« Reply #1054 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 08:53:41 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 September 2023, 06:17:00 by pace8500 »

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1055 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 09:51:35 »

Hopefully they will have been rejected as they look very different to the original render.

the yellow ones will probably not be rejected as the process results in random colors but yellow comes out in smaller %. That being said, i'll be happy to get one with dominant yellow colors  :p
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #1056 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 09:52:50 »
I'll take a yellow one too if handed to me. ;)

Offline bengine

« Reply #1057 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 10:12:36 »

Hopefully they will have been rejected as they look very different to the original render.

the yellow ones will probably not be rejected as the process results in random colors but yellow comes out in smaller %. That being said, i'll be happy to get one with dominant yellow colors  :p

Yellow ones will be replaced by manu, I think.

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #1058 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 10:33:34 »

Yellow ones will be replaced by manu, I think.
They look super dope, but yeah - I guess they aren’t quite what was originally ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fleeceman

« Reply #1059 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 07:59:09 »
There are no macros which do work safely to fill out the form. Some people tried this already and it more slows you down since you have to correct the input of macros. Also the 100 units were sold in literally 3 seconds. Fast fingers? Bots? Macros? Even with Macro you would not be able to fill it out in 3 seconds because you had to choose options and there were i believe 3 pages to fill out. Think about it. Everything else is just rumors.

As a clarification, v2 CE filled up in 3 seconds because everyone had the form pre-filled. There were no bots, macros, or fast hands involved -- everyone had nearly an hour to prepare their form. All they had to do was click submit once the clock hit the mark and hope for the best.

Wow this is a pretty strange way of doing it - may as well do a raffle!
« Last Edit: Fri, 23 August 2019, 03:54:31 by fleeceman »

Offline tentboy

« Reply #1060 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 08:05:52 »
There are no macros which do work safely to fill out the form. Some people tried this already and it more slows you down since you have to correct the input of macros. Also the 100 units were sold in literally 3 seconds. Fast fingers? Bots? Macros? Even with Macro you would not be able to fill it out in 3 seconds because you had to choose options and there were i believe 3 pages to fill out. Think about it. Everything else is just rumors.

As a clarification, v2 CE filled up in 3 seconds because everyone had the form pre-filled. There were no bots, macros, or fast hands involved -- everyone had nearly an hour to prepare their form. All they had to do was click submit once the clock hit the mark and hope for the best.

Wow this is a pretty stupid way of doing it - may as well do a raffle!

It wasn't the original intention.  It was supposed to be a normal form but then there were issues with accessing it at the set start time so then yuktsi pushed it back 30 min and changed it to this format

Offline Nigolski

« Reply #1061 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 11:22:34 »

but there's no excitement in raffles

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #1062 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 13:04:13 »

yah raffles feel a lot less like gambling. that's less fun

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1063 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 13:52:16 »

The FCFS form broke because too many people were refreshing.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #1064 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 14:31:16 »
form breaking was the only reason i won, so lets break more forms

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #1065 on: Thu, 22 August 2019, 16:43:55 »

I agree. Where muh Vickrey Auction bois at? The one true way to sell the hype

Offline frostfiree

« Reply #1066 on: Sat, 24 August 2019, 22:46:52 »
Anyone hear if he is re-doing the weights that didn't turn out as good?
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 August 2019, 12:27:02 by frostfiree »
Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE | Thermal | Kei | GSKT-00 | Duck Orion V3 | U80 | Salvation | 378 | HHKB | Cloudline | Bias | TKL One | Kaze | Jane V2 ME

Offline adxlk

« Reply #1067 on: Sun, 25 August 2019, 00:50:49 »
Anyone here if he is re-doing the weights that didn't turn out as good?

he is. he said so

Offline bball2

« Reply #1068 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 18:43:41 »
Close to the half way point between 100 and 160 days estimate!

Offline Zacharius

« Reply #1069 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 18:54:25 »
Anyone here if he is re-doing the weights that didn't turn out as good?

he is. he said so
Dammmmn I really dug the flawed ones color.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #1070 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 21:23:19 »

They were nice, I just thought they were multi-colored with variations. People dyin' cuz they didn't get 100% purple.

Offline Chimera

« Reply #1071 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 23:32:51 »

They were nice, I just thought they were multi-colored with variations. People dyin' cuz they didn't get 100% purple.

To be fair, the yellow ones were just yellow. Everything else is a blend of green/blue/purple which looks much better and closer to the proto pics. I don't think anyone was wanting just purple.

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #1072 on: Sun, 01 September 2019, 23:37:17 »
I don't think anyone was wanting just purple.
👈
lol

Offline Xerpocalypse

• (◡ ‿ ◡ )
« Reply #1073 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 14:42:57 »
I don't think anyone was wanting just purple.
👈
lol

Also same, not necessarily all purple but I was thinking a majority of purple on a weight would look awesome with Moon Dust.

Offline rkarp

• hypertext.dev
« Reply #1074 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 07:49:57 »
I still don’t know what switches I want to pair with the plate options.  What are your guys’ planned builds?

I have 2 pcbs coming so at least I’ll have the option for a second config if I wanted.  I was thinking Tealios to start w/ the CF plate.

Offline tentboy

« Reply #1075 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 07:53:26 »
I still don’t know what switches I want to pair with the plate options.  What are your guys’ planned builds?

I have 2 pcbs coming so at least I’ll have the option for a second config if I wanted.  I was thinking Tealios to start w/ the CF plate.
I have the cf and and extra alu plate/pcb coming and im planning on ergo clears with the cf plate and cherry blacks with the alu plate or maybe a brass plate if someone runs a gb for them

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1076 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 11:02:16 »
Are people getting updates for this project somewhere else like on a discord?

I see people post updates, but I'm not sure where the updates are coming from.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1077 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 11:05:06 »

Yuktsi pops in once in a while to share some photos. Whatever he posts there, get's posted here too by other guys in discord
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

100+ GMK sets

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1078 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 11:23:26 »

Yuktsi pops in once in a while to share some photos. Whatever he posts there, get's posted here too by other guys in discord

Where does he pop up? For example, Yuktsi didn't post the pictures of the steel weights on here, but someone else did.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1079 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 17:17:59 »
KB-Kustoms on mechkeys
Stuff  I have
More

100+ GMK sets

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1080 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 18:58:48 »

Vint Blacks in the CF plate, Vint Ergo Clears in the alu plate
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Chimera

« Reply #1081 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 21:00:44 »
I finished some vint blacks so maybe those. I actually really like unlubed inks so I might do those if I can find 20 more. Since Honey is doing a PCB and I'll have a spare plate, I could do both but I feel like it would be too similar.

Offline rora

• Summitcables
« Reply #1082 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 21:05:21 »

good taste  :thumb:
Heavensward

Matrix 8x V2.0 Blue | Matrix 8x V2.0 Tiffany Blue | LZ SE MP | TGR Jane V2 Blue Grey | TGR Jane V2 Pink | TGR Jane V2 CE | Keycult No2, Rev1 | Keycult No2, Rev1 | TGR 910 CE | TGRxSinga Unikorn | Orion V3 | Xeno | Mira SE | Kmac Happy | Kyuu | QXP | LZ CLS H | Poly Singa | TXCP | E6V2 FE

Offline actualglacier

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • 😳
« Reply #1083 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 00:57:40 »

What are you, stuck in 2012 or something???

jk that's exactly what I'm doing, except replace vint clears with vint browns
actualglacier on youtube

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1084 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 02:50:16 »

I love people that are coming back/staying with proven switch types. There's too many useless choices nowadays. But let's not into discussion here, just wanted to say - I approve both of your preferences. :)
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline rkarp

• hypertext.dev
« Reply #1085 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 06:49:36 »

Where’s a good resource to pick up some vintage blacks?

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1086 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 09:29:10 »

Old Cherry boards, or trustworthy people in the marketplate/mechmarket that sell them. Unfortunately there's no "good resource" and their smoothness varies quite a bit.

For classically-designed boards like this I always like going classic Cherry.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Henriii

« Reply #1087 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 09:49:01 »
Can I still join this GB ?

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #1088 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 10:02:21 »

Old Cherry boards, or trustworthy people in the marketplate/mechmarket that sell them. Unfortunately there's no "good resource" and their smoothness varies quite a bit.

For classically-designed boards like this I always like going classic Cherry.

this is what I'll probably do also, just ergo-clear using spring from browns

Offline dondongler

• Gotta Light?
« Reply #1089 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 11:25:05 »
Can I still join this GB ?

No

Offline Xerpocalypse

• (◡ ‿ ◡ )
« Reply #1090 on: Wed, 04 September 2019, 17:24:21 »

I'm doing black Gateron Inks lubed with 63.5g slow curved springs lubed with tribosys 3204 on the carbon plate, might get a POM plate cut and put some lubed tangerines on that.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1091 on: Thu, 05 September 2019, 03:00:04 »

I'm doing black Gateron Inks lubed with 63.5g slow curved springs lubed with tribosys 3204 on the carbon plate, might get a POM plate cut and put some lubed tangerines on that.

I'm planning to go no plate for my build. cause I didn't get this board
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #1092 on: Sat, 07 September 2019, 14:19:02 »
I'm planning to go no plate for my build. cause I didn't get this board

Just ordered 2 fixed layout plates in ANSI and ISO for a friend and in Carbon Fibre still for this. Def looking forward to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #1093 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 14:01:14 »
My thin h88 PCB and FR4 plates are live here: https://hineybush.com/products/h88?variant=29543303020646

Expected to ship in ~2 months

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #1094 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 15:02:03 »
My thin h88 PCB and FR4 plates are live here: https://hineybush.com/products/h88?variant=29543303020646

Awesome, in!

Any idea if you will keep these in stock in the future?

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1095 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 15:24:52 »

NE USB C avail  :(
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #1096 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 15:26:59 »

Awesome, in!

at least til the extras sell out. probably after that too

no, it wouldn't fit in this case

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #1097 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 15:33:42 »

This is cool.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1098 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 15:34:15 »

Awesome, in!

at least til the extras sell out. probably after that too

no, it wouldn't fit in this case

Ahh, thanks for explaining!!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline MMKB

« Reply #1099 on: Mon, 09 September 2019, 16:58:48 »

Very nice. Is the FR4 plate in black? Also what is stabilizer spacer?