geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Diablo II: Resurrected

(1/11) > >>

phinix:
I just saw announcement of Diablo II: Resurrected - rumours were correct then.

Will you guys play it? What do you think about it?
I played D2 millions of hours, would love to play it again. I played D3 but for some reason it felt different.
Lets hope D2R won't loose its climate.

tp4tissue:
Don't think Tp has the patience for this type of gameplay nowadays.  Grinding gear was all consuming

Sifo:
kinda worried about wrist injuries. if i do play you're never gonna see me again. i will try my best to not play so i can continue to live on peacefully.

phinix:

--- Quote from: Sifo on Sat, 20 February 2021, 17:36:13 ---kinda worried about wrist injuries. if i do play you're never gonna see me again. i will try my best to not play so i can continue to live on peacefully.

--- End quote ---

Dude, you have to play!
F*** wrists, in 20 years when we get old, they gonna come up with Minority Report kinda controllers - we won't be using mice and keyboards anymore. :p
So - lets give it a try when comes out :thumb:
Don't know but even D4 doesn't feel right, there s only hope in D2R.

noisyturtle:
I'm a bit disappointed in the animation and graphics coming from one of the most profitable game companies on the planet. Almost looks like a mobile game I had to double check this was supposed to be console/pc. True to form though I suppose, but why does a game like Warhammer Total War have better animation than Blizzard? What do they spend their budgets on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version