geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Where can I get a DCS family caps-lock...

(1/2) > >>

bavman:
key that will fit on a filco?

zoidbergslo:
DCS (from SP) has lower profile than Filco's original key caps. Maybe WASD has same profile as Filco.

itlnstln:

--- Quote from: zoidbergslo;457223 ---DCS (from SP) has lower profile than Filco's original key caps. Maybe WASD has same profile as Filco.
--- End quote ---

This is the case.  Be careful going to WASD.  You might end up with a few sets of caps and a keyboard to boot.

bavman:
I'm actually trying to find a DCS because im replacing the original caps on my filco with double shots from a cherry board. I already got all the other keys that are incompatible, i just need the caps lock key because the one from the cherry boards has the stem in a different place so it wont fit on the filco. I emailed Mellisa at SP but she told me she didn't have blank ones in stock...then tried to make me pay $100 so i can get a blank cap manufactured.

TheProfosist:

--- Quote from: bavman;457364 ---I'm actually trying to find a DCS because im replacing the original caps on my filco with double shots from a cherry board. I already got all the other keys that are incompatible, i just need the caps lock key because the one from the cherry boards has the stem in a different place so it wont fit on the filco. I emailed Mellisa at SP but she told me she didn't have blank ones in stock...then tried to make me pay $100 so i can get a blank cap manufactured.
--- End quote ---
If you cant find a key I may be able to mod your current one for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version