Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1950899 times)

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #1250 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 06:57:09 »
Quick update.

A fellow on DT kindly printed all the legends with a proofing device. Thanks to him I've been able to fix many small errors, including (but not limited to):
- bolder | and \
- bigger *
- lighter blues and reds
- thinner ^
- better line width uniformity in the mono-legend
- bigger , and . in the mono legends
- various correction in the nerdom
- better centered legends in the international kits

I'm now waiting for a print proof from SP.
Do you mean lighter blues and reds as in the RGB kits, or are you referring to the nerdom keys?
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1251 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 07:10:14 »
I don't have time for a full comparison but this is a quick before/after shot

Do you mean lighter blues and reds as in the RGB kits, or are you referring to the nerdom keys?

the legends, I lightened up all blues and reds (in cyrillic, nerdom and intl kits)

Offline Elias Camber

« Reply #1252 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 09:49:06 »
very nice attention to detail indeed. Really satisfied to have joined this and I'm sure at this point everyone is.
Also so good to have proof printing... it's really worth a lot.

Offline TBone

« Reply #1253 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 11:02:14 »
This kit is going to be high quality. I wonder how many other kits have this much thought and work put into them, especially from real keyboard enthusiasts!  :thumb:

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1254 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 11:32:49 »
This kit is going to be high quality. I wonder how many other kits have this much thought and work put into them, especially from real keyboard enthusiasts!  :thumb:
None at all :)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline drrtyrokka

« Reply #1255 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 12:52:17 »

I think he means the second legends on the Alphas (blue international and red cyrillic)

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1256 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 12:57:44 »
so much awesome

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #1257 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 13:22:30 »
Matt - you've viewed the RGB pbt plastic in person correct? Going off the SP resource guide the red, yellow, and orange seem a few shades brighter than the green and blue

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1258 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 13:26:16 »
Matt - you've viewed the RGB pbt plastic in person correct? Going off the SP resource guide the red, yellow, and orange seem a few shades brighter than the green and blue

we do not have much choice in terms of shades of colors. I tried to pick the ones with the closest saturation. Anyway thanks for the heads up, I'll have one last check on them.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #1259 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 14:00:26 »

we do not have much choice in terms of shades of colors. I tried to pick the ones with the closest saturation. Anyway thanks for the heads up, I'll have one last check on them.

Thanks! When I looked at them all on the same picture (http://i.imgur.com/tSstXpH.jpg) the difference isn't as pronounced as it seems when separate, although with the lightening of the photography the colors could be slightly different in person

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1260 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 14:08:46 »
no, those colors are completely off.

this is the real deal http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55314.msg1268690#msg1268690

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #1261 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 14:27:25 »
Oh ok nevermind then!

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1262 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 09:52:42 »
So, it won't be any updates until Friday, right? :)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1263 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 10:16:52 »
Wednesday

Offline Kozu

« Reply #1264 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 13:06:27 »
My PayPal account have been charged, but I haven't received any confirmation after the opt-in period ended. Should I be worried?

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1265 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 13:10:16 »
My PayPal account have been charged, but I haven't received any confirmation after the opt-in period ended. Should I be worried?
I don't think you should be worried, but do contact SP and see if they can clarify, and send you an order confirmation.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1266 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 22:38:00 »
This "order confirmation" - what sort of thing is that?

The only email I had regarding Granite is the PayPal invoice.

Am I missing something else?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1267 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 22:53:21 »
This "order confirmation" - what sort of thing is that?

The only email I had regarding Granite is the PayPal invoice.

Am I missing something else?

I got a order confirmation from PMK listing everything I ordered.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline tbc

« Reply #1268 on: Mon, 28 April 2014, 23:19:06 »
did anyone else order through CC? i got two charges for two separate orders, but no emails once the card was actually charged
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #1269 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 06:59:49 »

Listing everything?

I got five "was Successful" mails for different parts, and I've been accurately charged via PayPal, but I didn't get a full invoice, and I definitely ordered more than 5 pieces...

tbc: I also ordered by CC.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1270 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 07:12:50 »
SP definitely needs to refine its order system

Offline skuko

« Reply #1271 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 07:40:08 »
i will go ahead and say this:

granite was my last order through the SP system, unless they sort this mess out.

it might sound like being an asshat and even though macross was delivered, it's a mess, no clear invoice, and i have NO WAY to declare the wares to my customs office. i repeat - there is no way i can properly declare the wares! that is quite outrageous.

there's no invoice for the final prices, the closest thing resembling an invoice (inluding the separated kits with the amount and price for each item) is the paypal authorization confirmation, but that is for the INITIAL prices, not for the final ones. so in order to be able to declare the wares, i actually have to resort to a fraud?

completely unacceptable and quite frankly maddening, that SP has yet to comment on this, even though i stated this in the sticky and in the macross thread.

i demand a clear invoice in my email or in the SP ordering system for the wares with the final tier prices. is that so much to ask?

/endrant

edit: i'm gradually getting angry and later on when i'm home from work, even though i really want this set, i will check the date on the authorization and on the charge and if this does not get resolved before the 45 day period, i will file a dispute with paypal and i will try to get my money back.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 April 2014, 07:43:16 by skuko »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1272 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 11:39:26 »

Listing everything?

I got five "was Successful" mails for different parts, and I've been accurately charged via PayPal, but I didn't get a full invoice, and I definitely ordered more than 5 pieces...

Ditto, I received five different "Group Buy was Successful" emails from PMK, spread out between 4/17 & 4/24, but nothing with an invoice, complete listing of orders or a final purchase price listed anywhere.

In their defense, Melissa @ SP was incredibly fast getting back to me about refunding the extra shipping costs, which is great, but clearly the order/billing system needs some polish still. Hopefully once it's refined they also add in the ability to "commit to buy" at a specific price tier and to print a nice, clearly laid out final invoice. 

I am glad I don't have to declare anything to customs, but I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for those that do.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1273 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 12:01:33 »

Listing everything?

Yep.  I got some separate emails like you mentioned,  and then one with a list of my complete order. Although it didn't show the correct final price.  It showed the price of the sets as they were when I checked out.  Not the final discounted price of the higher tiers.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #1274 on: Tue, 29 April 2014, 15:42:29 »
Well, the automated confirmations that went out with the macross set were even more confusing but everything still got there, so I'm not too worried.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #1275 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 14:41:10 »
Any updates Matt? Thanks again for putting this all together and being so attentive :)

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1276 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 14:58:35 »
Yep. We all quietly waiting for a good products, but any updates? :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1277 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 15:18:56 »
I took a screen capture of my order as I confirmed it.  I received an email confirmation of the original order.  Checking my account on the PMK page shows the order status as "Complete", although I have received no further confirmation or communication about it.

Should I be worried?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1278 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 15:23:38 »
I took a screen capture of my order as I confirmed it.  I received an email confirmation of the original order.  Checking my account on the PMK page shows the order status as "Complete", although I have received no further confirmation or communication about it.

Should I be worried?
I can't see why you would be.
Based on Macross, after the email confirmation of your order, SP becomes eerily silent until the orders ship.

I'm sure we can email them and ask for updates.
In fact...
...and sent.

I asked Melissa if she wouldn't mind stopping by, and saying a few words to calm you impatient buggers down  ;D
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 May 2014, 15:30:31 by StylinGreymon »

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1279 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 15:31:33 »
So far as I can tell, if your order ever said Completed it should arrive at your house in about six weeks.

Offline SPLady

« Reply #1280 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 15:47:57 »
Thanks for the comments guys and rest assured we are still working on refining the system. I have a feeling that those of you that didn't receive a confirmation email from PMK means it was either sent to your spam or blocked completely by mail server. If you have any questions at all about your order - email me directly at mpetersen (at) solutionsinplastic (dot com). We are still verifying all of the payments and making sure everything went through correctly, so you may be hearing from us. If not and you have no questions - don't worry everything is on track.
For all the international orders, we will be sending out an invoice via email to everyone that details all the items in the package. This will happen before the items ship, but will take some time. We also have changed our packaging procedure, so every international order will have a clear envelope on the outside with invoices for customs on the inside - hopefully this avoids everyone having to go directly to the post office.
For status: Sets are in production. This is a bit massive as there are 30 kits and we want to make sure we get every order right. I will do my best to post pictures as kits start coming off the production line...
Thanks for your patience with our new system while we work the bugs out!

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #1281 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 16:34:09 »
Thanks for the update ! Looking forward to some pictures. :D
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1282 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 16:40:20 »
Thanks for the comments guys and rest assured we are still working on refining the system. I have a feeling that those of you that didn't receive a confirmation email from PMK means it was either sent to your spam or blocked completely by mail server. If you have any questions at all about your order - email me directly at mpetersen (at) solutionsinplastic (dot com). We are still verifying all of the payments and making sure everything went through correctly, so you may be hearing from us. If not and you have no questions - don't worry everything is on track.
For all the international orders, we will be sending out an invoice via email to everyone that details all the items in the package. This will happen before the items ship, but will take some time. We also have changed our packaging procedure, so every international order will have a clear envelope on the outside with invoices for customs on the inside - hopefully this avoids everyone having to go directly to the post office.
For status: Sets are in production. This is a bit massive as there are 30 kits and we want to make sure we get every order right. I will do my best to post pictures as kits start coming off the production line...
Glad to see you guys are still checking this thread. ;D Can't wait to see pics.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1283 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 16:43:56 »
Thanks for the update! Excited to see the final product!  :)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1284 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:20:45 »

Thank you very much for the update.

I am an international order, so I am expecting it to take a bit longer - most GBs do :)

It is also a HUGE GB - apart from the variations, many of the options have hundreds of orders, I can only imagine how long they will take to make, sort and package :eek:

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1285 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 20:18:07 »
We also have changed our packaging procedure, so every international order will have a clear envelope on the outside with invoices for customs on the inside - hopefully this avoids everyone having to go directly to the post office.

Damn! Now I am going to get dinged with about $50 in import charges. :( 

This set just got a whole lot more expensive for international buyers.

The problem with SP shipping the caps is that they will value the package according to what we pay rather than the value of the materials in the box.

If they just valued the package according to the COST of the goods rather than the marked up value we pay, it would save us a lot of money. I hate paying import fees on a manufacturers markup.

Sad panda... :(
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 May 2014, 20:36:34 by swill »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1286 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 22:17:35 »

Thanks for the update. 

Will this set come in the same nice box/packaging as the macross set did?
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline tbc

« Reply #1287 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 22:19:14 »
We also have changed our packaging procedure, so every international order will have a clear envelope on the outside with invoices for customs on the inside - hopefully this avoids everyone having to go directly to the post office.

The problem with SP shipping the caps is that they will value the package according to what we pay rather than the value of the materials in the box.

If they just valued the package according to the COST of the goods rather than the marked up value we pay, it would save us a lot of money. I hate paying import fees on a manufacturers markup.

i'm really confused...I've never seen a company ever show their cost...much less in an invoice outside of the package.

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #1288 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 22:46:22 »

The whole point of import duty is to charge tax as if you had bought the goods locally as to avoid giving foreign companies a huge advantage over local ones.

When you buy goods at a store you pay tax on the price you pay. Not what it cost to manufacture.

[)amien

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1289 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:19:22 »
Yeah, but sum of untaxed import can vary. We have it about 300 euros, I think.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1290 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:54:37 »
Canada's import limit is $20. GG

Although the customs office vary by region...Some places are more strict than others. I personally haven't had a problem with CP in BC, but QC seems to have stricter agents..

Offline skuko

« Reply #1291 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 03:12:23 »

thank you Melissa for the update, much appreciated!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1292 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 07:59:05 »

i'm really confused...I've never seen a company ever show their cost...much less in an invoice outside of the package.

Normal GBs are not usually a problem because they are not obviously commercial products. Going to great lengths to ensure these look like commercial products just makes them more expensive for us because they are then guaranteed to be treated as a commercial product. Now we are guaranteed to have to pay brokerage fees, customs and duty.

For us, if a package has a $100 value specified on the package vs having a commercial invoice showing $100, they get treated completely differently. If it just shows a $100 value, it almost never gets import charges applied. If it has a commercial invoice for $100 on it, it will almost always have import charges applied.

This is why GBS are usually fine, but this one is almost guaranteed to cost a fortune.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 May 2014, 08:05:35 by swill »

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #1293 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 08:21:15 »
I know it sucks, but with the scale and automation with which SP is conduction these group buys they have become a commercial product. It's no longer just a few geek hackers getting together to have a few laps made. They are processing hundreds of orders. I can't expect SP to fudge with their forms and basically lie about their product for the sake of international shipping. I too will import this set to the EU and i feel your pain, but other than having a proxy i am not sure what SP can do for you.

Offline Elias Camber

« Reply #1294 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 08:43:49 »
technically the GB was 100% commercial once it started on SP's page. Anyone could order without beeing a member of anything. So I guess it would be hard, if not illegal, to declare it something else than commercial.
It's something else if one person runs this via forum threads and only sells you something more or less privately that he already payed for and is his property.
Of course I also hope this will not cause further problems in the EU. Sure sounds like it's very strict in canada, hope you guys don't go bankrupt on this.

Offline tbc

« Reply #1295 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 11:40:04 »
i've been pretty lucky.  not a single cent paid for duty from usps shipments.  will these be sent in usps?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1296 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 11:50:05 »
i've been pretty lucky.  not a single cent paid for duty from usps shipments.  will these be sent in usps?

I think our BC customs agents are just being lazy/nice :p Also haven't been hit with duty when mail arrives in CP's hands.

I would hope that international mail be sent via USPS... But depending on the volume of export SP does, I can see them having a deal with certain couriers.

Offline gainz8

« Reply #1297 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 12:12:28 »
I am confused; have they been sent out already? People are talking about import duties and USPS shipments, but I haven't received any shipping notifications. The only thing I received was a PayPal email saying I was charged for the sets that I purchased.

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1298 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 12:16:12 »
I am confused; have they been sent out already? People are talking about import duties and USPS shipments, but I haven't received any shipping notifications. The only thing I received was a PayPal email saying I was charged for the sets that I purchased.
Nope. It's in production.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1299 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 12:27:29 »

nah they are talking about other GBs. relax. keys are still in production and I haven't seen yet the print proof (needed before we could start sublimating)