Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1951052 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #1550 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 23:45:14 »

I'd rather they took their time now to get the final sets perfect :)

+1   As would I  :)
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline tbc

« Reply #1551 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 00:08:39 »
just kinda worried they're going to do all of the USA orders before starting the international ones :/
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1552 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 00:36:34 »
just kinda worried they're going to do all of the USA orders before starting the international ones :/

I'm used to waiting 3 to 4 weeks for things, just as long as it arrives safely!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline skuko

« Reply #1553 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 04:03:31 »

and why would that worry you? :)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1554 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 04:36:07 »
the waiting game is killing me... wasn't it call her back in three days?

Offline jlor

« Reply #1555 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 05:39:17 »

Got an email from Melissa today saying they were hoping to send out pictures of everything today.

I'm a bit confused why I don't get any of these mails. I did receive an invoice 4 days ago for my order, but I'm not receiving any updates on the production process. Did you do something special to get on that mailing list? :-)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1556 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 05:44:55 »

Got an email from Melissa today saying they were hoping to send out pictures of everything today.

I'm a bit confused why I don't get any of these mails. I did receive an invoice 4 days ago for my order, but I'm not receiving any updates on the production process. Did you do something special to get on that mailing list? :-)

Did you create an account, or checkout as a guest?

I didn't get anything at all, then my first email arrived on the weekend, I think, and I've had 3 of them now.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jlor

« Reply #1557 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 06:49:23 »

I didn't get anything at all, then my first email arrived on the weekend, I think, and I've had 3 of them now.

Created an account. Also contacted Melissa a few weeks back, asking why I didn't get any updates (as I had seen some reported in this thread), and she said she put me on the mailing list. Something had happened with my mail address somehow. But I was wondering if they send these information mails to all at once (mailing list) or in waves to a select few at a time.. It seems a little like the latter.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1558 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 13:24:29 »

Created an account. Also contacted Melissa a few weeks back, asking why I didn't get any updates (as I had seen some reported in this thread), and she said she put me on the mailing list. Something had happened with my mail address somehow. But I was wondering if they send these information mails to all at once (mailing list) or in waves to a select few at a time.. It seems a little like the latter.

It might be your email blocking these "newsletters" Are you using the more "common" Gmail, or an ISP hosted one?
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1559 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:39:58 »
hold your fap

The Amiga As are PUURRFECT (sorry, influence of the kitty cats cap). Worry not, the blue sun will be darker.
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:51:45 by Matt3o »

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1560 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:42:35 »
hold you fap

Show Image

The Amiga As are PUURRFECT (sorry, influence of the kitty cats cap). Worry not, the blue sun will be darker.

OMG that kitty cap! NERV, MX cap...  :thumb:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1561 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:43:50 »
hold you fap

Show Image

I just regret I did not take this set. It is nice, though maybe not much use for most of the keys. Thus, it was just sort of a compulsive keycaps collector's "just go and get it"

Offline jlor

« Reply #1562 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:46:31 »

It might be your email blocking these "newsletters" Are you using the more "common" Gmail, or an ISP hosted one?

Gmail :-)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1563 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:48:58 »

Did you get an email confirming your order when you first placed it?

Have you logged in to PMK web site to check the status of your order (remembering that you will probably have different accounts for their main web site and for their group buy site)?

Maybe send Melissa a quick email asking for an update.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1564 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:56:05 »
Look at that FN key!

I want to eat them all

Offline osxoep

« Reply #1565 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:58:57 »
I should unsubscribe from this thread.

Too sad about missing it.
HHKB Pro JP with hasu's controller (waiting for MX sliders)

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1566 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 14:59:20 »
Look at that FN key!

Show Image

I want to eat them all

It seems I in love :)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1567 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:01:35 »
Gah, regretting not getting icon set...
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline ZeeKay

« Reply #1568 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:03:28 »
My only problem with the Icons (even though I ordered a set because they are beautiful) is they don't instantly conjure meaning as to what they are supposed to represent.

Though I figure I'll get a hang of it once I use them for a while. (Is there a cheat-sheet for them somewhere?)

Otherwise, I'm so stoked for this set. I can't wait to find a place for those kitties.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1569 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:16:53 »
why the **** did i not get the icon sets lol, maybe it was because i focused on ergodox but i did end up buying 2 sets...... oh well good job!

Offline H4g3N

« Reply #1570 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:18:31 »

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1571 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:37:16 »
Look at that FN key!

Show Image

I want to eat them all
Icon Mods master race!

Those text mods I bought when I foolishly lost hope in icon mods making MOQ are gonna be so lonely, sitting in their box, unused.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1572 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 15:41:30 »
My only problem with the Icons (even though I ordered a set because they are beautiful) is they don't instantly conjure meaning as to what they are supposed to represent.

Though I figure I'll get a hang of it once I use them for a while. (Is there a cheat-sheet for them somewhere?)

Otherwise, I'm so stoked for this set. I can't wait to find a place for those kitties.
Just put whatever you want wherever it looks nice.

That's what Imma do.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1573 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 16:34:26 »
actually they all are pretty standard symbols, just a couple are made up

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1574 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 16:35:26 »
actually they all are pretty standard symbols, just a couple are made up
Really?
What keyboards have those symbols?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1575 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 16:47:39 »
we picked them from a document I can't find right now. they are pretty standard apart from FN, alt gr and pause/break

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #1576 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 17:05:25 »
You often see some of those symbols on various keyboards, but rarely all of them at the same time. Seems to be out of style.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #1577 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 17:26:03 »
Any pictures of the rgb yellow/orange Matt? :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1578 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:56:04 »
Look at that FN key!

Show Image

I want to eat them all

Wow! I am very glad I decided to go for the icon mods since the beginning.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1579 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:58:11 »

Are you serious? they are easier to read than text legends.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1580 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 22:09:18 »
hold your fap

Show Image

Wow Matt   :)

These turned out fantastic.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline jlor

« Reply #1581 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 22:37:15 »

Did you get an email confirming your order when you first placed it?

Have you logged in to PMK web site to check the status of your order (remembering that you will probably have different accounts for their main web site and for their group buy site)?

Maybe send Melissa a quick email asking for an update.

Got a confirmation email. Also when I log in to the groupbuy website I see my order just fine. I only have an account at the pmk site (group buy site).

I trust all is alright, I'd rather not bother Melissa with small stuff like this.. I can always follow this thread for information. :)

Offline sacratoy

• Twitch
« Reply #1582 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 22:49:02 »
Hoping to see another run of this group buy. A little sad that I didn't find this website/forum until after this buy was all said and done.
Poker II

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1583 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 23:00:58 »
hold your fap

Show Image

KITTIES!!!!!!!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1584 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 23:24:34 »
Hoping to see another run of this group buy. A little sad that I didn't find this website/forum until after this buy was all said and done.

Matt is saying that there will not be a round2 of this set unfortunately.

I do know what you mean though. When I first signed up there were 2 or 3 group buys starting to ship out that I would have loved to been in on.
Luckily Feng had a decent selection of IMSTO PBT sets on his eBay store, and I just started buying those. Which is why now I'm mostly addicted to Cherry PBT keycaps.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1585 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 23:25:26 »

Matt is saying that there will not be a round2 of this set unfortunately.

I do know what you mean though. When I first signed up there were 2 or 3 group buys starting to ship out that I would have loved to been in on.
Luckily Feng had a decent selection of IMSTO PBT sets on his eBay store, and I just started buying those. Which is why now I'm mostly addicted to Cherry PBT keycaps.

Although DSA is not for everyone, and there might be a few sets turning up in classifieds once people realise this.

Offline The Nude Wizard

« Reply #1586 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 00:37:17 »
I'm kinda cheesed about the Amiga A's going red at the last minute but I understand the Cherry connection on the A2000? i think, so meh I'll survive, it looks great.

Also perhaps not the best place but just putting it out there -

Any of you 20 people out there who ordered the mono-legend international kit, If you want to trade your space invader cap for almost anything in the Nerdom kit, I'd appreciate your PM. I would have bought it for that cap alone had I realised, but it's too late now... Or if anyone from SP is paying attention, you can slip one in my order, i won't mind :P

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1587 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 01:45:25 »
guys, I will try to grab from SP the print proofs, if that would be possible I might be able to share some spares (no promises).

That being said here's the Россия-Матушка

that yellow redefines the meaning of yellow.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1588 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 01:47:31 »
The yellow is superb - there is no other way of saying it.

Thank you again for including these :D

The orange is a bonus :)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1589 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 01:58:27 »
guys, I will try to grab from SP the print proofs, if that would be possible I might be able to share some spares (no promises).

That being said here's the Россия-Матушка

Show Image

Show Image

that yellow redefines the meaning of yellow.

That yellow does look good.

I was really wanting them red arrows also.  Can't believe I ended up skipping this kit.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1590 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 02:02:11 »
The only coloured ones we haven't seen is the blue Enter - would it be the same blue as these?

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1591 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 02:05:51 »
The only coloured ones we haven't seen is the blue Enter - would it be the same blue as these?
We haven't seen RGB Icon either, iirc.

Offline tbc

« Reply #1592 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 02:20:48 »
thanks for the cyrillic photo matt3o :D
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1593 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 02:57:51 »
served

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1594 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 03:19:35 »
Is the blue enter a different blue from the RGB mods?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1595 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 03:19:40 »
served

Show Image

Show Image

Excellent.  I love that blue enter.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1596 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 03:28:27 »
Is the blue enter a different blue from the RGB mods?

nope, simply different lighting (and ****ty iPhone camera)

Offline MrChunky

« Reply #1597 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 03:31:48 »
This stuff all looks like bubblegum. I love it! Hopefully I wont eat my keyboard when I get the set... :p

Offline skuko

« Reply #1598 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 04:27:31 »
CANNOT WAIT FOR MY UNICORN VOMIT! :D :D :D :D

so i was too impatient and did my own mockup (only used copy/paste in paint, so please excuse the crappy quality). i present to you

THE DSA PBT UNICORN VOMIT!

Show Image

« Last Edit: Wed, 04 June 2014, 04:29:05 by skuko »

Offline skuko

« Reply #1599 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 04:29:43 »
in other news, matt3o, did you revert to the PG DN?