Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1950858 times)

Offline intelli78

Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #1800 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 16:43:57 »
I do understand what you're saying, but the point is, we have to do group buys because it isn't possible for the manufacturers to make the product available on an ongoing basis + an affordable price. Group buy is not perfect as you have stated but I don't think there is a credible alternative.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1801 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 17:26:53 »
I think something is odd with the whole GB concept. At first we try to get a high amount of orders to hit the MOQ and reduce prices. Then, after deadline, tons of people want to order, but they can’t anymore. We all lose money this way. I guess alot of people want to see a prototype in a nice presentation before they’re getting in, isn’t it?

If people could order past the deadline, that wouldn't be a deadline... :) When the GB closes, funds are taken from your paypal account and production starts. You can't take more orders. The only thing you can do is run a round 2.

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #1802 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 17:44:44 »
I think something is odd with the whole GB concept. At first we try to get a high amount of orders to hit the MOQ and reduce prices. Then, after deadline, tons of people want to order, but they can’t anymore. We all lose money this way. I guess alot of people want to see a prototype in a nice presentation before they’re getting in, isn’t it?

It's the chicken and the egg. Some won't invest until they've seen a prototype, but without investors a prototype is unaffordable.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1803 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 18:56:53 »

It's the chicken and the egg. Some won't invest until they've seen a prototype, but without investors a prototype is unaffordable.

People may say they want to buy something after the GB dead line, but that does not necessarily mean they would actually had bought it if it was available. They may just be expressing some frustration due to they had not done their minds on time.

Offline drak3

« Reply #1804 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 20:49:43 »
I might just be stating the obvious, but I think the idea of a group-buy is to make available a product which is in demand, but is not in such high demand that sustained production can be justified.  I think it should be understandable that obtaining of these kinds of products should have certain advantages and disadvantages.  The pros I see are, we're getting a product that is nearly custom (some more or less than others), and would be much more difficult or expensive to obtain otherwise.  The cons I see are that we may have to commit sight unseen, and wait much longer than most of us are used to.

Few things are ideal.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1805 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 21:10:59 »
The cons I see are that we may have to commit sight unseen, and wait much longer than most of us are used to.

YES, when you are first signed up here on Geekhack and everyone is talking about the latest, greatest Group Buy with key-caps there is sometimes very little evidence shown of what you are buying into.

Hence some people get hesitant about the whole process when first confronted with it.  I would say wait till someone sells it in the classifieds and you'll get your key-caps but you have to wait far longer than the actual Group Buy to buy and receive those key-caps.

Also knowing the BEST person to trust in running a Group Buy is central to handing over money for it.  I can list some people here but that would be stating the bloody obvious already  ;) .

Because you are buying into something that has yet to be made means you need to summon a lot of patience because that will separate the men from the boys (children).  Great things come to those that wait and a Group Buy is all about that waiting process.

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #1806 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 23:19:59 »
but is not in such high demand that sustained production can be justified
Well, I don’t think so. When we speak economically, demand of luxury goods is’nt “there” beforehand, it is generated, and how high it is depends to a good degree how many people you’re reaching with your marketing. We need keycaps as much as jewelry hanging around our necks, it’s about appetite which has to be be roused. First you need to reach many people. For example it would be sensible, if the admins allowed Groupbuys to get an icon on the main page of geekhack.org. Then you have to make a good ad (photos, prototypes, explanations why someone should buy it). And then demand gets sky high. Not the other way around.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 June 2014, 23:33:33 by Eszett »

Offline tbc

« Reply #1807 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 23:23:02 »
that's not true.

search up the history of 'thick blank black pbt'
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1808 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 23:30:32 »
They are final. I believe shipping starts next week

Thank gawd  :thumb:

I can not wait to get these.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1809 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:25:28 »
almost forgot this is an intl forum. by "next" week I mean this week for those funky countries where week starts on Sunday.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1810 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:26:36 »
almost forgot this is an intl forum. by "next" week I mean this week for those funky countries where week starts on Sunday.

Within the next 7 days, in other words :p

For some of us the working day on Monday is nearly at a close.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1811 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:29:14 »
5 days :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1812 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:31:13 »
Even better!

Although it will be a good 3 weeks or so before they actually arrive over here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1813 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:46:00 »
Even better!

you've got koalas! you can't have everything!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1814 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:47:22 »
Even better!

I haven't personally got one :eek:

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1815 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:49:03 »
Even better!

I was told all Aussies were issued koalas at birth...

Is this not the case?
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1816 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:53:29 »
Even better!

I was told all Aussies were issued koalas at birth...

Is this not the case?

I live, work and play in the city - haven't seen a koala for years.

Actually, not quite true.  Last time we went to the zoo (couple of years ago now) I saw some.  And there were some huge emus that were in a sort of open compound that you could walk through, and they all gathered near the gate.  I think they were more aware that is how to get out then trying to stop the hapless visitors from escaping!

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1817 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 01:54:17 »
this is what happens when the hype is on

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1818 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 02:20:37 »
If people could order past the deadline, that wouldn't be a deadline... :) When the GB closes, funds are taken from your paypal account and production starts. You can't take more orders. The only thing you can do is run a round 2.

That's a (t)rolling deadline and someone who is part of Round 5 knows what a PITA that is :( Missing a GB and hoping for a Round 2 is one thing, but waiting a year for stuff is hell :| at least for me
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Razor Lotus

« Reply #1819 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 05:55:53 »
Well, the granite looks popular enough for SP to make some extra sets and sell it on their site if they wanted to.

Of course maybe this isn't a good enough reason and especially since there're so many sets to produce and not all of them will sell..

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1820 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 05:58:21 »
Well, the granite looks popular enough for SP to make some extra sets and sell it on their site if they wanted to.

Of course maybe this isn't a good enough reason and especially since there're so many sets to produce and not all of them will sell..
Matt3o has said a gorillion times that he hasn't given SP permission to use his designs, so I doubt that will happen.

Offline drak3

« Reply #1821 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 06:02:39 »
but is not in such high demand that sustained production can be justified
Well, I don’t think so. When we speak economically, demand of luxury goods is’nt “there” beforehand, it is generated, and how high it is depends to a good degree how many people you’re reaching with your marketing. We need keycaps as much as jewelry hanging around our necks, it’s about appetite which has to be be roused. First you need to reach many people. For example it would be sensible, if the admins allowed Groupbuys to get an icon on the main page of geekhack.org. Then you have to make a good ad (photos, prototypes, explanations why someone should buy it). And then demand gets sky high. Not the other way around.

i'm not sure i agree with there not/never being demand beforehand.  when this group-buy was starting up, i was looking for a set for my ergodox.  i think supply and demand can be flipped around.  just like how invention can be the mother of necessity

however, if you're starting with little to no demand, and not even a physical prototype, i would think most companies would consider it very risky to start up full production.  with the group-buy model here, they can set minimum amounts to insure they at least break even, they can KNOW how much to produce, and they dont really have spend anything on advertising (we're doing it for them).  this seems very low risk to me. 

even seems like a group buy could serve as advertising:  everyone loves posting/seeing pictures of our toys.

it just seems to me like a group-buy could be a good way to start making something that could move into full time production/advertisement later.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 June 2014, 06:06:59 by drak3 »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1822 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 08:27:41 »

if I have understood well, the Granite's design is not owned by SP. They should request Matt for authorization before they can make sets to sell them, out of a GB.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1823 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 12:10:43 »
The design is copyrighted as far as I know ;) And it's a good thing, designing such a complex set is hard work.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1824 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 12:45:16 »
Signature Plastics never asked for permission to use the legends because they are not interested in producing the set and selling it in the keyshop.

The legends are "copyrighted" because it's a work of the community and I don't see why a vendor should take advantage of it.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1825 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:02:52 »
Good news and bad news.

Good news is that dispatch may start really soon (today or tomorrow).

Bad news regarding the international kits. We may end up making them red instead of blue (due to production issues with blue).

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #1826 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:09:53 »
Oh damn :(

Do you know what the specific issue is, or have any photos? I prefer blue enough that I might be willing to take a somewhat faulty blue over a perfect red...

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1827 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:12:56 »
Oh that's a little bummer :(

But I guess I can live with red...

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1828 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:19:58 »
I have some print test with blue and it turned out more like rotten-intestine-purple. SP will keep trying another couple of days but if it doesn't work out I gave them the green light to use red.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1829 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:21:49 »
People may say they want to buy something after the GB dead line, but that does not necessarily mean they would actually had bought it if it was available. They may just be expressing some frustration due to they had not done their minds on time.

This

People are so quick to say "oh man I just missed this group buy" or w.e and then when the opportunity comes back they don't buy into it.

Like this listing for PBT keyset: http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/28f5ef/buyingnavy_blue_15mm_thick_pbt_leopold_keycaps/ciae9gu I check the listed days after and it was still 3 left in stock.

Offline pasph

« Reply #1830 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:33:43 »
This is not what we paid for.
I can live with red but this kind of approximation and improvisation is not a good attitude for a vendor or a maker.
The worst is put such a sour note on the monumental work Matt3o has made.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1831 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:34:21 »
Good news is that dispatch may start really soon (today or tomorrow).

Can't wait :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1832 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:36:23 »

This

People are so quick to say "oh man I just missed this group buy" or w.e and then when the opportunity comes back they don't buy into it.

Like this listing for PBT keyset: http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/28f5ef/buyingnavy_blue_15mm_thick_pbt_leopold_keycaps/ciae9gu I check the listed days after and it was still 3 left in stock.

Crystal clear, thank you.

Much clearer

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1833 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:40:07 »
I can live with red but this kind of approximation and improvisation is not a good attitude for a vendor or a maker.

I may be biased since I didn't order an international set, but...

let's look at the big picture...

This is a pretty minor issue. So many group buys (Redline, GH60, $60 60% case) have incredible delays or shenanigans. Overall, this group buy has been well-executed, timely, and well-run. Production issues do happen. I don't think this one needs to spoil the entire GB.

Offline ZeeKay

« Reply #1834 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 13:57:31 »
In my opinion there are two options when a production issue occurs.

You either try to fix it (in this case make them red), or say tough luck and don't make them at all. While people may be upset because "that's not really what I ordered," and I totally understand that. Would you rather A: Have something that is ugly (and still isn't what you ordered) due to production issues, or B: not get it at all?

At least the Red has a precedent based on the Cyrillic set.

Offline drrtyrokka

« Reply #1835 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:08:20 »
Blue for the international ones would have been sooo cool.
But of course I'd rather grab the red ones inspite of having ugly blues or nothing at all...

Seriously, what other options do we have??
Any other color like the rgb green isn't possible?

SP should give us some extra keys for this issues... it's not what we wanted!
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:11:02 by drrtyrokka »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1836 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:12:59 »
Learning curve. This is the first time SP does sublimated legends, isn't it. So some details like this may happened.

Is there any other close to blue color that may be available? I think some samples may allow the buyers of that set to decide if they wanted with the variation in color, or if they prefer in red. I think they should be asked about their preferences.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1837 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:14:27 »

This is a pretty minor issue. So many group buys (Redline, GH60, $60 60% case) have incredible delays or shenanigans. Overall, this group buy has been well-executed, timely, and well-run. Production issues do happen. I don't think this one needs to spoil the entire GB.

You either try to fix it (in this case make them red), or say tough luck and don't make them at all. While people may be upset because "that's not really what I ordered," and I totally understand that. Would you rather A: Have something that is ugly (and still isn't what you ordered) due to production issues, or B: not get it at all?

Agreed however unless it was stated somewhere that the production colors may differ from the mock-ups (not just slightly different, but entirely), the best way to handle to the situation would be to allow refunds on sets to those who do not wish to have the red option, or credit them for sets in the future.

It boils down to what PMK wants to do, because like it or not they're one of the few platforms that runs keyset groupbuys on their site and this only impacts a small portion of their buyers. Until there's real competition this might be a drop in the bucket issue to them.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1838 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:17:29 »
SP is still trying to make blue work, so there's still hope. But red is a more than acceptable alternative (and our safest bet).

In the meantime... this is monologend

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1839 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:25:45 »
SP is still trying to make blue work, so there's still hope. But red is a more than acceptable alternative (and our safest bet).

Show Image

I feel like in an alternative universe people are using this layout and are laughing at us for our absurdly large spacebar

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1840 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:25:53 »
Agreed however unless it was stated somewhere that the production colors may differ from the mock-ups (not just slightly different, but entirely), the best way to handle to the situation would be to allow refunds on sets to those who do not wish to have the red option, or credit them for sets in the future.

This sounds reasonable. I'm not saying everyone should just throw their hands in the air and take anything SP decides to do -- just saying that this is an issue to be taken in stride and dealt with, and should not spoil the awesomeness of this GB.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1841 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:29:09 »

Show Image

Yes.
Yessssssss...

Offline jlor

« Reply #1842 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 14:40:02 »

It boils down to what PMK wants to do, because like it or not they're one of the few platforms that runs keyset groupbuys on their site and this only impacts a small portion of their buyers. Until there's real competition this might be a drop in the bucket issue to them.

While you are correct that it may just be a drop in the bucket problem for SP, it's still a ****ty way to do business.. Giving customers something that isn't what they ordered.

Honestly.. I'm not happy about red on my keyboard. I wasn't too happy with blue in the first place, but to get the intl kit I sort of coped with it. Red is a big change! It is a completely different color!
Like, it's in an entirely different part of the colorspectrum!

Offline BrokenGame

« Reply #1843 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 15:11:39 »
Signature plastics has sent you a package  :), I've been waiting for that email.

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1844 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 15:19:37 »
Signature plastics has sent you a package  :), I've been waiting for that email.
Eh, seriously?

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #1845 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 15:29:55 »
Oh my god people are making such a big deal about the international legends. I've got them ordered as well and I don't care if they are red or blue. I prefer blue but totally accept red or even green. It is how it is, we are such an entitled bunch here.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1846 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 15:32:37 »

You must have been one of the early batch of buyers then.
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1847 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 15:35:12 »
I got a shipping notice as well. I am guessing it would be for this. :)

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1848 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 15:35:18 »
Oh my god people are making such a big deal about the international legends. I've got them ordered as well and I don't care if they are red or blue. I prefer blue but totally accept red or even green. It is how it is, we are such an entitled bunch here.
Even as someone who didn't order the intl legends, I don't think that's very fair to say.
It's not entitlement to expect to get the thing you've already paid for.
Personally, I think it would be nice for SP to offer a refund of the intl kit to those interested.

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #1849 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 15:36:14 »
Like intelli78 says, this is still an awesome set and I'm not gonna let one color ruin it.

However, saying we're an "entitled bunch" is going a bit far - we're paying customers, not beggars. If blue was gonna be an issue, I would have liked to know that beforehand, even though it probably wouldn't have changed my decisions.

Maybe we could even have figured out a solution ahead of time.