Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1950857 times)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #1900 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 14:26:49 »
I did the "guest checkout" option and so haven't gotten any emails.  Am I hosed w.r.t. getting my tracking number?

It should not matter.  SP should still have your email and should send you your tracking info when it is available...

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1901 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:03:39 »
FWIW, my order hasn't shipped yet either, so just give it time. I'm sure you'll get the notice soon.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1902 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:16:44 »
FWIW, my order hasn't shipped yet either, so just give it time. I'm sure you'll get the notice soon.

It could be that those who have had their order shipped only ordered a few sets and those sets finished production first. I ordered 6 different sets and have not gotten a shipping notification yet either.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1903 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:18:00 »

It could be that those who have had their order shipped only ordered a few sets and those sets finished production first. I ordered 6 different sets and have not gotten a shipping notification yet either.

I ordered 5 or 6 different sets.  Mostly smaller sets though, like blue enter and the yellow one.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1904 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:19:03 »

Yes, they did specify that they would start shipping as orders were completed, so they said that some people would be getting shipping notifications before others and that would be normal.

I got a shipping notice and bought: alphas, icon mods, icon rgb, 7u space, blue enter...

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1905 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:26:03 »
Got Cyrillic set, so I guess I'll need to wait ;)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1906 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 15:34:42 »

I am guessing that anyone who bought the international or cyrillic sets will have to wait a little while.  Sorry...

Offline gainz8

« Reply #1907 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 16:55:28 »
All I ordered was the base set, the text modifiers, and WASD kit, and I haven't received a shipping notification. I live in the US too.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #1908 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 17:29:29 »
Didn't order intl or cyr and have yet to receive any shipping info

Offline jdeblese

« Reply #1909 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 17:44:15 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1910 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 18:55:14 »
Show Image

Can I be doctor instead?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline drak3

« Reply #1911 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 19:18:22 »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1912 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 19:36:45 »

I am guessing that anyone who bought the international or cyrillic sets will have to wait a little while.  Sorry...
That's me
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1913 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 20:06:51 »
it's really a small thing. I didn't even notice from the pictures, but I did notice when the keys arrived.

No big deal, really. A pretty minor issue and anyway all main alpha legends are fine.

PS: little present for my wife :)

Show Image

I didn't get this set :/ somebody sell me a kitty key!

Offline jlor

« Reply #1914 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 20:21:53 »
I asked SP about the blue/red sublimation controversy earlier - and while I was at it asked if INTL sets will ship later than the regular ones. I was told the order will not be delayed if it includes an INTL set, compared to if it did not.

I thought for a second that SPs reputation would have been tainted by the sublimation problems, but they keep surprising me! Beautiful company, amazing customer service!

Offline tbc

« Reply #1915 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 20:59:48 »
i HAVE cyrillic and HAVE a shipping notification.

as long as they didn't ship my two orders to the same address separately, cyrillic is already shipping.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #1916 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 21:53:40 »
You win some you lose some I guess. I ordered mine with the ergodoxian sets.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1917 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 23:55:42 »
it's really a small thing. I didn't even notice from the pictures, but I did notice when the keys arrived.

No big deal, really. A pretty minor issue and anyway all main alpha legends are fine.

Show Image

This is part of the Nerdom kit correct? I will send you mine once it arrives  :)
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1918 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 23:56:57 »

Show Image

This is part of the Nerdom kit correct? I will send you mine once it arrives  :)

Oh cool, means I get one :)

Although my daughter will probably want dibs on it :))

Offline skuko

« Reply #1919 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 01:00:15 »
any1 know a good page for tracking across multiple carriers please? i saw a link on GH some time ago for a page which is basically a database search for all carriers, but i didn't save it and can't find it anymore :(

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1920 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 01:46:14 »
any1 know a good page for tracking across multiple carriers please? i saw a link on GH some time ago for a page which is basically a database search for all carriers, but i didn't save it and can't find it anymore :(
http://www.packagetrackr.com/
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1921 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 01:59:35 »

Show Image

EKKKKKKK!!! My hero!!!

Offline skuko

« Reply #1922 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 02:23:10 »

no, that's not it :(, the page i'm searching for had a different interface, this one doesn't know slovak post either. i've been looking for it for the past 2 hours, can't find the damn link :(((

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1923 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 03:20:09 »

no, that's not it :(, the page i'm searching for had a different interface, this one doesn't know slovak post either. i've been looking for it for the past 2 hours, can't find the damn link :(((

was it 17track? http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml ive used them before

GRANITE ORDERS ARE SHIPPING, PLEASE SELL ME YOURS[I mean anyone]

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1924 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 03:25:12 »
Try TrackChecker program. It has almost everything.
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline ZeeKay

« Reply #1925 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 07:11:12 »

Was it https://www.aftership.com/ ? I've used them before and their site is pretty cool.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1926 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 07:32:02 »
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1927 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 10:12:52 »

Show Image

EKKKKKKK!!! My hero!!!
It's awwwdorable but honestly mine would probably sit in storage instead of on a keyboard - dem kitties deserve a better home  :thumb:
*double checks to make sure Nerdom actually ordered...confirmed!*

At this rate, SP may have these in my hands within 90 days of ordering; impressive they are shipping already!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline drak3

« Reply #1928 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 11:33:56 »
WE HAVE DELIVERY!!!!  if only i could feign illness and leave work early.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1929 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 11:34:51 »
FWIW, if you're on a Mac I highly recommend http://junecloud.com. They have a Mac widget, iPhone and iPad app. The widget is free, but the iOS apps are not. However, everything syncs through their free cloud service.

I've been using it for a couple of years and have been very happy with the apps. I even used it to track shipping for the Commando 23 GB, so it can handle a lot of data.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1930 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 11:43:39 »
WE HAVE DELIVERY!!!!  if only i could feign illness and leave work early.

Awesome.  :) Still nothing here...
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Mercury7

« Reply #1931 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 11:57:44 »
Delivery already!? Some of us haven't even had theirs shipping :<

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1932 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 12:23:00 »
This message was sent to you at the request of Signature Plastics, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you.

Nice!

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1933 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 12:58:06 »
Signature Plastics has sent you a package!
Hurray :)

Offline business

« Reply #1934 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 13:25:10 »
Watching all these shipping notices... getting antsy haha.

Anyone WTS the rebel insignia / 8bit heart / broken mac keys from nerd kit? ^_^

Can't wait for this set, may even arrive same-ish time as my white led pokerii, which would be sick.

Thanks, Matt! Super sexy caps / GB.

Offline jlor

« Reply #1935 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 13:53:13 »
Uuuh, I have to admit I'm getting antsy as well. Checking my email waaay too frequently in the hopes of seeing a shipping notification on my order.
I ordered:
  • Granite Set (PBT, dye-sub, DSA)
  • Granite Extra Homing keys
  • Granite ISO Enter
  • Granite Intl: NO, SW, FI, DK, ES, UK
  • Granite Text Pro Modifiers
  • Granite Text Modifiers

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1936 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 13:57:00 »
They're saving the best order for last...
That's why they haven't shipped my order, isn't it?

That's gotta be it.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline ZeeKay

« Reply #1937 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 14:00:40 »
I'm pretty sure mine hasn't been shipped yet because I'm pretty sure I bought every kit (other than cyrillic and internationals (which I'm starting to regret)).

I'm being patient though. This gives me a reason to start soldering together my 'dox now.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1938 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 14:04:37 »
For anyone who's curious I ordered the following and my order shipped today:

Granite Lost and Found
Granite Text RGB
Granite Text Pro Modifiers
Granite Text Modifiers
Granite Set (PBT, dye-sub, DSA)
Granite Blue Enter
Granite ErgoDoxian

Shipping to Toronto area, Canada

Mind you I made 4 separate orders (so indecisive...), and the Ergodoxian was on a guest account. So yea...hoping that its all coming together

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1939 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 14:12:18 »
It seems like they're prioritizing international orders. That's fine, honestly, you guys deserve it for a change  :D
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline business

« Reply #1940 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 14:24:01 »
It seems like they're prioritizing international orders. That's fine, honestly, you guys deserve it for a change  :D

Yo, Granite PBTs OR World Cup... choose one...

USA! USA! USA!

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1941 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 14:29:35 »
So for those that received their package already, is it packed in a fancy box?  :)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1942 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 15:18:26 »

:)

I'm still not expecting it for another 2 to 3 weeks though :(

Offline mougrim

« Reply #1943 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 15:28:03 »

:)

I'm still not expecting it for another 2 to 3 weeks though :(

Well, it's not easy to deliver parcels while hanging upside-down  ;)

Offline skuko

« Reply #1944 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 15:38:07 »
got my shipping notice too, and i'm in (look at the avatar)

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1945 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 16:03:40 »
Still nothing here...  :p

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #1946 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 16:40:29 »
I just got my set in today! Woot! The packaging they sent it in is really nice and there is even a little bonus in here. I can't wait to actually put these on something.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1947 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 16:45:58 »
I just got my set in today! Woot! The packaging they sent it in is really nice and there is even a little bonus in here. I can't wait to actually put these on something.

pictures or never happened! :D

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #1948 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 16:52:31 »

pictures or never happened! :D

Stay tuned for some bad photography.

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #1949 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 17:05:47 »