Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848467 times)

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Batman Sale! (Pending...)
« Reply #950 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 04:22:10 »
Hello all,

Krytone and I currently work together for some sales of his keycap

We got some exclusive color (Indonesian Themes - Red&White)

please make sure you checkout our vendor forum and we will announce the sale at least 1 day before the sale start.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?board=176.0

The sale will be happened on my site (www.mechanicalkeyboards.co.id)

We will announce the sale on GeekHack and Reddit :cool:

Teaser.... (sorry for potato pic)
Show Image

Awesome, can't wait!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #951 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 07:35:32 »
Hello all,

please make sure you checkout our vendor forum and we will announce the sale at least 1 day before the sale start.

Show Image

Can't miss this for life  :eek:
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #952 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 14:45:16 »
looks great!  make sure to update this thread when you're ready to go!

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #953 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 16:21:18 »
Hello all,

Show Image

MERDEKA! Wow, I really can't miss this sale. While I'm not Indonesian by blood, I grew up and spent the largest part of my life there (18 years or so :3).

Hendy! I'm in Canada now, but if I have a friend in Indo, where are you located? Perhaps he can pick up some keys for me directly from you :D
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #954 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 16:43:19 »
Oh my. Why do I have the feeling these are coming out on the 17th of August?
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #955 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 17:47:08 »
Really excited for the next sale, can't wait to see what's coming next from one of my favorite makers. However, I'd like to express my opinion regarding the current design of the Crowned Skull, if you guys permit me. Generally, I absolutely love Krytone's work and can't see much room for improvement anywhere since his stuff is already great. The Crowned Skull looks pretty cool, but I don't really love it (even though I really wanted to love it). The only problem is that I don't think that the "Power" or "On/Off" symbol on the forehead of the skull is needed at all. It doesn't look very good and to me, it's kind of pointless. I'd love to see a more clean design, I don't think such symbol is necessary, being respectfully honest. To provide a better understanding about what I'm talking about, I did a quick edit on Paint - it's not perfect but I have to say that the design without the above mentioned symbol looks totally gorgeous in my humble opinion.

I'm just trying to provide some feedback, as being the huge fan of Kytone's creations that I am. Since day one I've been making an archive with some photos of his designs since the 1st sale, to keep track of his work. Too bad he edited OP, and many pictures were lost. Anyway, that's just my opinion and I would buy the heck out of the Crowned Skull if it didn't have such symbol.

Godspeed Kry.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #956 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 23:00:11 »
Really excited for the next sale, can't wait to see what's coming next from one of my favorite makers. However, I'd like to express my opinion regarding the current design of the Crowned Skull, if you guys permit me. Generally, I absolutely love Krytone's work and can't see much room for improvement anywhere since his stuff is already great. The Crowned Skull looks pretty cool, but I don't really love it (even though I really wanted to love it). The only problem is that I don't think that the "Power" or "On/Off" symbol on the forehead of the skull is needed at all. It doesn't look very good and to me, it's kind of pointless. I'd love to see a more clean design, I don't think such symbol is necessary, being respectfully honest. To provide a better understanding about what I'm talking about, I did a quick edit on Paint - it's not perfect but I have to say that the design without the above mentioned symbol looks totally gorgeous in my humble opinion.

Show Image

I'm just trying to provide some feedback, as being the huge fan of Kytone's creations that I am. Since day one I've been making an archive with some photos of his designs since the 1st sale, to keep track of his work. Too bad he edited OP, and many pictures were lost. Anyway, that's just my opinion and I would buy the heck out of the Crowned Skull if it didn't have such symbol.

Godspeed Kry.

I'm going to give you a free pass on the words used in your post as I know English isn't you first language and I appreciate how hard it is to learn and express yourself in a foreign tongue. With that being said.

Here is a remix of you post to hopefully get across the problem with what you are doing (and not just in this thread):
Really excited for the next post, can't wait to see what's coming next from one of my favorite geekhackers. However, I'd like to express my opinion regarding your current ego, if you guys permit me. Generally, I absolutely love Mito's work and can't see much room for improvement anywhere since his stuff is already great. His opinions are pretty cool, but I don't really love it (even though I really wanted to love it). The only problem is that I don't think that his "personal preference" is needed at all. It doesn't sound very good and to me, it's kind of pointless. I'd love to hear more clean posts, I don't think such thread crapping is necessary, being respectfully honest. To provide a better understanding about what I'm talking about, I did a quick edit of his post- it's not perfect but I have to say that the post without the above mentioned ego sounds totally gorgeous in my humble opinion.

I'm just trying to provide some feedback, as being the huge fan of Mito's posts that I am. Since day one I've been making an archive with some posts of his opinions since the 1st day, to keep track of his work. Too bad he delete posts on reddit, and many posts were lost. Anyway, that's just my opinion and I would read the heck out of his posts if it didn't have such an ego.

Offline temporal

• gear for the gear god
« Reply #957 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 23:40:55 »
excited for more KRAPs

my F5 has made me quite happy:

Offline Notorious

« Reply #958 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 23:52:13 »
Any chance the color in the new kraps will be flipped? So its mostly white with a red face? I'd still buy one either way, it we would just match my theme better

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #959 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 00:38:34 »
Any chance the color in the new kraps will be flipped? So its mostly white with a red face? I'd still buy one either way, it we would just match my theme better
That would make more sense too, cause red is on top on the indonesian flag :)
More

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #960 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 04:10:41 »
Awesome, can't wait!

:thumb: :thumb:

Can't miss this for life  :eek:

:p :p

excited for more KRAPs

my F5 has made me quite happy:

Show Image

Nice KRAP :p
Hope you got some later :cool:

looks great!  make sure to update this thread when you're ready to go!

Sure things! ;)
KRAP for everyone :thumb:

Hello all,

Show Image

MERDEKA! Wow, I really can't miss this sale. While I'm not Indonesian by blood, I grew up and spent the largest part of my life there (18 years or so :3).

Hendy! I'm in Canada now, but if I have a friend in Indo, where are you located? Perhaps he can pick up some keys for me directly from you :D

Wow :p
You know indonesia so well then,
I'm in Central Java, ID
Maybe you only know Jakarta & Bali i think :))

Oh my. Why do I have the feeling these are coming out on the 17th of August?

Maybe for the next sale ;)

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #961 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 04:15:14 »

I'm in Central Java, ID

Hehe, mostly Jakarta and Bali, but I actually used to live in Semarang for a couple of years too! Went to Bandungan and Jepara a lot, too. That's probably around somewhere near you :)
Guess picking up the keycaps directly from you is out of the question though since my friend is in Jakarta right now and not central Java.
More

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #962 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 04:16:47 »

I'm in Central Java, ID

Hehe, mostly Jakarta and Bali, but I actually used to live in Semarang for a couple of years too! Went to Bandungan and Jepara a lot, too. That's probably around somewhere near you :)
Guess picking up the keycaps directly from you is out of the question though since my friend is in Jakarta right now and not central Java.

Haha i see, well done
I live in Semarang :p

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #963 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 04:16:53 »
On topic though: Any chance these keycaps are gonna come in Topre or BS? :D Would love both, eheheh.
More

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #964 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 04:17:29 »

I'm in Central Java, ID

Haha i see, well done
I live in Semarang :p

OH WOW. Haha. Sucks that I don't live there anymore. How is the city now? :D
More

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #965 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 04:22:33 »
On topic though: Any chance these keycaps are gonna come in Topre or BS? :D Would love both, eheheh.

Let Krytone answer this questions :cool:
so far in my next sale all comes in MX ;)

* the city is growing now, looks like will be hectic city like Jakarta :blank:

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #966 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 09:48:10 »
Are you guys going to ship from Indonesia or Malaysia? If I recall it correctly, Kry's on Malaysia.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #967 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:01:02 »
Are you guys going to ship from Indonesia or Malaysia? If I recall it correctly, Kry's on Malaysia.

I have the stocks on hands
shipping from Indonesia :cool:

Tease..

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #968 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:20:01 »

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #969 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:22:57 »
Quick question,how do these sales work? I'm fairly new to this hobby and these caps are fantastic!

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #970 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:34:10 »
Quick question,how do these sales work? I'm fairly new to this hobby and these caps are fantastic!

This time i will sell all the KRAPS through my site (www.mechanicalkeyboards.co.id)
i will announce 1 day before the item shown on my site and ready to purchased

my suggestion is register to my site first to make the orders process faster :cool:

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #971 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:34:30 »

Let Krytone answer this questions :cool:
so far in my next sale all comes in MX ;)

* the city is growing now, looks like will be hectic city like Jakarta :blank:
Whoa awesome! Yeah, it was pretty hussle and bussle last time I remember it hehe.

So excited for this sale. I'll also be buying your keytaps :D Might as well get them shipped together hehe.
More

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #972 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:37:51 »

This time i will sell all the KRAPS through my site (www.mechanicalkeyboards.co.id)

my suggestion is register to my site first to make the orders process faster :cool:
Thanks for such a quick response! Ill be registering right now! Is there a date/time yet for the sale? I may be getting ahead of myself, but I'm excited!

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #973 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:43:15 »

Thanks for such a quick response! Ill be registering right now! Is there a date/time yet for the sale? I may be getting ahead of myself, but I'm excited!
He hasn't announced a date yet, but he'll be posting here a day before he sale so you'll have time to prepare.

Question for you, though Hendy, will the sale start at midnight of the day you announce or sometime along during the day? :)
More

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #974 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:53:17 »

;) Hope you got some later
Date and time haven't set yet
i'll announce 1 day before the sales start, so at least people noticed it

Question for you, though Hendy, will the sale start at midnight of the day you announce or sometime along during the day? :)

hmm maybe pop out the item one by one... ? :p
so keep your fingers on F5 :))

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #975 on: Sat, 08 August 2015, 11:58:15 »

;) Hope you got some later
Date and time haven't set yet
i'll announce 1 day before the sales start, so at least people noticed it

hmm maybe pop out the item one by one... ?
so keep your fingers on F5 :))
Goodness, everyone here is so polite and kind. I do love this community. Thanks for all the answers and help!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #976 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 04:58:53 »
Glad it arrived safely. GLWS!

Been so busy with work and can only do so much after with all the family stuff and work, my time just flies away this keycap thingy  :'(

Hope you guys support Hendy with his sales and i am trying to create new fresh things with my lineup so i hope you guys will like it  :)

until i get things moving again, ill try to post some updates.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #977 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 07:24:14 »

Been so busy with work and can only do so much after with all the family stuff and work, my time just flies away this keycap thingy  :'(

Hope you guys support Hendy with his sales and i am trying to create new fresh things with my lineup so i hope you guys will like it  :)

loving your newly refined designs. I'm not sure if they will be  available in this sale but I'm very excited for this either way. Hope all is well good sir...!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #978 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 08:33:54 »

<3, all the best for your work and family man :thumb:

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #979 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 10:42:40 »

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #980 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 10:47:39 »

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #981 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 10:30:02 »

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #982 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 15:40:28 »
Took a pic of all my caps and this trio came out great, Bluuuuuue
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #983 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 19:06:37 »
i'm jealous, those look great together! printscreen / scroll lock / break?

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #984 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 19:32:21 »
Hello all,

Show Image

wow wow
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #985 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 19:54:23 »
Took a pic of all my caps and this trio came out great, Bluuuuuue
Show Image

I dreamt of a trio set like this
just in different plain solid color

Kry, make my dream come true please....

Offline raymogi

« Reply #986 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 21:06:52 »
Trigger finger ready.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #987 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 06:34:40 »
*waiting impatiently*

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #988 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 08:33:12 »
August Sales #1

Will be live around 30 minutes from now :cool:

Offline YMSNoms

« Reply #989 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 09:25:31 »
Can I pay via Paypal?
Leopold FC700R
Filco Majestouch-2 Multicamo
Korean FR4-87 Lambo Orange Custom

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #990 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 09:34:16 »
Can I pay via Paypal?

Yes of course change the site currency to USD and you will be redirected to paypal for chekout Payment

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #991 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 10:18:35 »
Looks like the Judgmental skulls went quick :)
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline temporal

• gear for the gear god
« Reply #992 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 12:32:44 »
woo, judgmentals gone by the time I dragged myself out of bed!

I'll set an alarm for part 2

zzzz

Offline maxpegasus

• The search goes ever on and on...
« Reply #993 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 13:08:42 »
I got enough red artisans, gonna wait for the next sale  ;)

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #994 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 17:13:46 »
oops, totally forgot about this.  kinda wanted the judgemental, oh well.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Pre-Batman Sale! (under construction)
« Reply #995 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:43:37 »
More

More
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #996 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:44:20 »
More

More

More

More

More

More

More

More

More

More

More

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #997 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:48:18 »
More

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #998 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 10:04:03 »
Show Image
[/more]

Show Image
[/more]

Holy Batman! Those caps are amazing! I can only hope for Topre...

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #999 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 10:04:50 »
More

This one is crazy  :thumb:
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan