Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848469 times)

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Year of the Sheep Sale! (Please see OP for SALE date/time)
« Reply #2050 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:38:38 »
sheeps and dragon
oh yeah~

Were you the one to update the site / make it live?
Not me

Ah, i thought it was since that's your site

Offline icedogg

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Year of the Sheep Sale! (Please see OP for SALE date/time)
« Reply #2051 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:40:00 »
Edit that, snagged main one I wanted, JS 1.0 Blue Base  :thumb: Was stuck in cart for like ten minutes. Grats to all that got in
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:43:37 by icedogg »
QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline crbr

« Reply #2052 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:40:29 »
No way to checkout on mobile. God I hate first come first serve

Yeah, not looking forward to ever going through that again :/  Now we wait to see how many resellers were on their game.

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #2053 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:42:19 »
Wow so the sale actually went through without a warning...

Was on mobile and was lucky to see, had 2 dragons in cart but mobile sucks so I only got 1 sheep. Sucks for those who had other plans/sleep.

Offline polentA

• Formerly withoutrulers
  • GMK plz
« Reply #2054 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:45:11 »
No way to checkout on mobile. Nicolas Cage I hate first come first serve

I know right? :(
I was lucky enough to snag one of the JS1 ones. 
But the white one was gone :(

Did you get the trans purple one at least? 

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #2055 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:51:29 »
No way to checkout on mobile. Nicolas Cage I hate first come first serve

I know right? :(
I was lucky enough to snag one of the JS1 ones. 
But the white one was gone :(

Did you get the trans purple one at least?
Nope, blue with black

Offline onemegamanfan

« Reply #2056 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:54:02 »

and the teal baby dragon was out of stock since before the sale  :p

I hit the page right as it came up and it was still not available.  Had to go with the magenta shell one, still an awesome cap just really wanted the teal.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #2057 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:55:04 »

I hit the page right as it came up and it was still not available.  Had to go with the magenta shell one, still an awesome cap just really wanted the teal.

so it was you!!! magenta was my second choice too :P  enjoy it brothaaa  :thumb:
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline onemegamanfan

« Reply #2058 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 10:00:32 »

so it was you!!! magenta was my second choice too :P  enjoy it brothaaa  :thumb:

I will  :D  it will be my first KRAP cap.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #2059 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 10:00:52 »
sheeps and dragon
oh yeah~

Not me

the server is managed by someone else
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #2060 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 10:02:01 »

sheeps and dragon
oh yeah~

Not me

the server is managed by someone else

Well I know the hardware is managed by someone but I figure you can update the site and have the ability to do that.

Just a question since I figured you were in charge

Offline xxxkaliboyxxx

« Reply #2061 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 10:34:23 »
The last two pages is hard to read.

Anyways sorry to hear about your website. The guy who handles it might have started his Valentine's day duties like I'm about to do. Awesome caps and try not to read any of these responses until after whatever is fixed. Good luck guys/girls =)

Troll. No one is speaking out of turn. This is mild if anything -- I'm sure people are big enough fans of Krytone and his work and could easily forgive some setbacks

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just been in this situation under a different capacity.

On a side note: I just sneaked away to the "bathroom" to order me a JS baby blue. Now I have to go back and face the music. =(
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 February 2016, 10:40:26 by xxxkaliboyxxx »

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #2062 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 10:49:08 »

Anyways sorry to hear about your website. The guy who handles it might have started his Valentine's day duties like I'm about to do. Awesome caps and try not to read any of these responses until after whatever is fixed. Good luck guys/girls =)

Troll. No one is speaking out of turn. This is mild if anything -- I'm sure people are big enough fans of Krytone and his work and could easily forgive some setbacks

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just been in this situation under a different capacity.

On a side note: I just sneaked away to the "bathroom" to order me a JS baby blue. Now I have to go back and face the music. =(

Understood! Tone is a hard thing to make out via online communications~ all good ! Apologies for snapping ~  :eek:

Congrats on grabbing your cap of choice  :thumb:
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2063 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 10:59:08 »
Nooo my teal baby dragon.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline xxxkaliboyxxx

« Reply #2064 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 11:06:45 »

Understood! Tone is a hard thing to make out via online communications~ all good ! Apologies for snapping ~  :eek:

Congrats on grabbing your cap of choice  :thumb:

Agreed.

Yeah the baby blue will look good with the Hyperfuse I think. I'm stoked .

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2065 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 11:42:16 »
I would be a lot more okay if I didn't win a dragon at 8am but not like this... :( it's eating me up inside

Offline eat_the_food

• Bulb moon raisin
« Reply #2066 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 11:44:01 »
Overslept and thought I completely missed the sale. Luckily not everything was OOS yet when I finally found the updated store page. Very pleased I was able to get some KRAP  :D. Really beautiful catalog shots as well Krytone!
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2067 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 11:45:43 »
Had to go away for a couple of hours. I hope there's some sheep left. :(

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2068 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 11:50:40 »
Scored an Orange on White JS2! Too bad I missed out on the trans purple one though...

Curse you! I was trying to get that one. Got the white/blue instead.

Offline takeavvay

« Reply #2069 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 11:55:46 »
Scored an Orange on White JS2! Too bad I missed out on the trans purple one though...

Curse you! I was trying to get that one. Got the white/blue instead.

theres some butteflys left :p

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2070 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:05:39 »
sorry guys. I am aware that its one big mess and im just too frustrated to plan it all again after all that happened with the servers. it sucks that its also a first come first serve sale and wasnt able to do a proper announcement when it starts.

And since i really need the profit of this sale to pay off some bills due to my recent life changing event, i need to get it done as soon as i can.

But ofcourse, i will do something to compensate this disaster for anyone that is still interested. I planned to do it on April but due to the whole ordeal, ill have the Dollar Sale 2 after in raffle style so that no one needs to move schedules or plans.

Again, a big apology for all the delays and frustration this sale has made  :-[
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline tangkims

« Reply #2071 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:07:09 »
sorry guys. I am aware that its one big mess and im just too frustrated to plan it all again after all that happened with the servers. it sucks that its also a first come first serve sale and wasnt able to do a proper announcement when it starts.

And since i really need the profit of this sale to pay off some bills due to my recent life changing event, i need to get it done as soon as i can.

But ofcourse, i will do something to compensate this disaster for anyone that is still interested. I planned to do it on April but due to the whole ordeal, ill have the Dollar Sale 2 after in raffle style so that no one needs to move schedules or plans.

Raffle for dragons please!!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2072 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:14:34 »

Krytone, I think we all understand. Raffle style is definitely my preferred method, as I think many people would agree. Also, I would love another chance to get a baby dragon!

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2073 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:18:21 »

Krytone, I think we all understand. Raffle style is definitely my preferred method, as I think many people would agree. Also, I would love another chance to get a baby dragon!

Baby dragon yesssssssss or gold sheep! :) but it's ok krytone, things happen

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #2074 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:24:03 »

I think you're being too hard on yourself. At least for me, I was just *****ing, like I do in every sale thread. You don't owe anything and most people are less whiney than me. Sorry if it came off like anything else.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2075 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:24:32 »
I prefer raffles because they give everyone a shot and there's no rush. Let the RNG gods decide!

But yeah, I hope this sale helped you out, Krytone.

And to whomever got the teal dragon: I will hate you forever.

Offline Liam

« Reply #2076 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:24:39 »
It's quite a bit not fair for the ones who came first. I need to set my alarm at 5AM even though I went to sleep at 3 to catch up with this sale. Stayed up till 6:30 n nothing so I went back to sleep. That's when the sale happened I assume.

Thought after that he would reschedule it to tomorrow but he didn't.
I give up.
IBM Model M - Leopold 750r - Custom Numpad

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2077 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:27:39 »
It's quite a bit not fair for the ones who came first. I need to set my alarm at 5AM even though I went to sleep at 3 to catch up with this sale. Stayed up till 6:30 n nothing so I went back to sleep. That's when the sale happened I assume.

Thought after that he would reschedule it to tomorrow but he didn't.
I give up.

yep, set alarm, had caps in cart, then 502 bad gateway for and hour and a half... went back to sleep, and he put the sale up on again with no delay. **** that.

Offline crovax3000

« Reply #2078 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:27:46 »
This was handled pretty poorly.

Offline eat_the_food

• Bulb moon raisin
« Reply #2079 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:42:42 »

No. OP did the best as he was able given the timing and priorities. In case you weren't aware he has a newborn that's less than week old.

I'm sure we've all been through site sales before and understand the potential for frustration involved. May not be the most fair system but it's what he had time to organize. Making the caps is enough work on its own not even considering how much of an additional workload order fulfillment is. Declaring that is was poor execution on OP's part, to me, is inconsiderate. Just hits a bit of a nerve as a maker.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:45:30 by eat_the_food »
More

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #2080 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 12:57:24 »
Then move on and don't participate. Comments like this serve no purpose and don't make anything better.

Krytone has his own **** going on just like everyone else. The fact that he had a sale and a newborn in the same week is staggering in and of itself.

Hope all is well Krytone, hope the bundle of joy is doing well

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2081 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 13:06:39 »
Don't sweat it Krytone. You have too much to celebrate to stress about a keycap sale.

Go be with your wife and little one.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline takeavvay

« Reply #2082 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 13:52:37 »
I prefer raffles because they give everyone a shot and there's no rush. Let the RNG gods decide!

But yeah, I hope this sale helped you out, Krytone.

And to whomever got the teal dragon: I will hate you forever.

Wasnt available on the site, someone reserved before the sale began

Offline garfi3ld

« Reply #2083 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:00:08 »
Congrats to everyone who got in. I stayed up all night and was waiting to get in. Had the dragon everyone wanted in my cart when it all went down even but decided to go to sleep after a while. RIP

Offline terminallytrill

« Reply #2084 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:20:37 »
Damn. This is depressing. I was sitting and refreshing for a few hours this morning and then it drops while I'm at work
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:51:36 by terminallytrill »

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #2085 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:21:57 »
I missed this too!  GAAAHHHH  Buncha lucky..  :P

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #2086 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:32:04 »
There was just one particular cap that I wanted (gray/red JS 1.0),
and to my immense surprise, it was still available when I came back to check the site.
So I got me some Krap  .. finally ;D

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2087 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:36:22 »

Please take comments like this elsewhere. You are not helping anything, nor providing constructive criticism. Merely *****ing like this serves no purpose and detracts from the community.

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #2088 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 14:37:03 »
There was just one particular cap that I wanted (gray/red JS 1.0),
and to my immense surprise, it was still available when I came back to check the site.
So I got me some Krap  .. finally ;D
Congrats! It's good to see people don't just take the caps so others can get something they want :)

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #2089 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 15:38:02 »
I'm not sure if this is poor form to ask, but how limited stock were those dragons? It seemed like they were gone within two minutes of the store going back up .. and we didn't have any indication when the store would come back.

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #2090 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 15:39:23 »
@ Diokhan

Thanks  :thumb:
There were plenty of caps still available at that time, but I didn't like anything else, really, and hoarding is not my style.

« Reply #2091 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 15:40:05 »
I'm not sure if this is poor form to ask, but how limited stock were those dragons? It seemed like they were gone within two minutes of the store going back up .. and we didn't have any indication when the store would come back.
He said earlier in the thread that they were each one offs. So I think there was only one of each dragon

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #2092 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 16:31:35 »
He said earlier in the thread that they were each one offs. So I think there was only one of each dragon

That's wild. It's such a cool design. I hope there's an opportunity for others to get one.

I feel like I'm far too much of a casual to have one of these. lol.  :D

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2093 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 16:42:48 »

That's wild. It's such a cool design. I hope there's an opportunity for others to get one.

I feel like I'm far too much of a casual to have one of these. lol.  :D

With first come first serve sales like this, it's hard for everybody man. A lot of luck too!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2094 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 21:41:29 »
Really surprised that there's still 9 MX caps left. For those of you that missed out earlier today, go get 'em!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2095 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 21:46:38 »
Really surprised that there's still 9 MX caps left. For those of you that missed out earlier today, go get 'em!

Man, that blue body mariposa was on my wish list, but in the end I really had to save it for just the one cap I really wanted most: a sheep.
A baby dragon would've been nice, but a sheep was numero uno.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2096 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 21:48:53 »

Man, that blue body mariposa was on my wish list, but in the end I really had to save it for just the one cap I really wanted most: a sheep.

Yea kinda sad that I didn't get a You Luck Sheep. But I did get some good stuff ;)

Offline crbr

« Reply #2097 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 22:11:48 »

Yea kinda sad that I didn't get a You Luck Sheep. But I did get some good stuff ;)

I wanted a good luck sheep sooooo baahhhhhhhhh-dly.  I had it in my cart a couple times

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2098 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 22:15:06 »

I wanted a good luck sheep sooooo baahhhhhhhhh-dly.  I had it in my cart a couple times

Ayeee...

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2099 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 00:03:49 »
sorry guys, was busy with family matters and was awake until 5am.

I just got to check the payments and the comments about the teal dragon and it seems that i mistakenly left that out to 0 stock. I think i missed it with all the fuss about the site problems yesterday when i was recreating the product details in atleast 3 sites.

And since no one else have that cap yet, ill open it up for raffle for anyone who wants to purchase it. Ill do the raffle tomorrow and post it here. Just put in your GH ID in the form and i will contact you for the invoice and shipping details if you havent joined the sale yet.

http://goo.gl/forms/uN7sRAB6AP

Thanks again everyone. Please dont shun me  :'( :'( :'(
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice