Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 848414 times)

Offline dohbot

Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Year of the Sheep Sale! (Please see OP for SALE date/time)
« Reply #2100 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 00:05:57 »
sorry guys, was busy with family matters and was awake until 5am.

I just got to check the payments and the comments about the teal dragon and it seems that i mistakenly left that out to 0 stock. I think i missed it with all the fuss about the site problems yesterday when i was recreating the product details in atleast 3 sites.

And since no one else have that cap yet, ill open it up for raffle for anyone who wants to purchase it. Ill do the raffle tomorrow and post it here. Just put in your GH ID in the form and i will contact you for the invoice and shipping details if you havent joined the sale yet.

http://goo.gl/forms/uN7sRAB6AP

Thanks again everyone. Please dont shun me  :'( :'( :'(
Yay I didn't miss out on my favorite Krap ever made (yet). :):):)
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Year of the Sheep Sale! (Please see OP for SALE date/time)
« Reply #2101 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 00:06:45 »

I just got to check the payments and the comments about the teal dragon and it seems that i mistakenly left that out to 0 stock. I think i missed it with all the fuss about the site problems yesterday when i was recreating the product details in atleast 3 sites.

And since no one else have that cap yet, ill open it up for raffle for anyone who wants to purchase it. Ill do the raffle tomorrow and post it here. Just put in your GH ID in the form and i will contact you for the invoice and shipping details if you havent joined the sale yet.

Will we never shun you, Krytone!

...Because you put that Teal Dragon back up for sale. ;)

Offline crovax3000

« Reply #2102 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 00:55:44 »
This was handled pretty poorly.

No. OP did the best as he was able given the timing and priorities. In case you weren't aware he has a newborn that's less than week old.

I'm sure we've all been through site sales before and understand the potential for frustration involved. May not be the most fair system but it's what he had time to organize. Making the caps is enough work on its own not even considering how much of an additional workload order fulfillment is. Declaring that is was poor execution on OP's part, to me, is inconsiderate. Just hits a bit of a nerve as a maker.

I know, I was just salty that I got up that early and ended up missing out. And I didn't mean to imply that the whole thing was poor execution, just that I wish there had been some warning that the store would be back up. Sorry to have come across like an *******.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2103 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 06:41:43 »

Yess a shot at my baby dragon  :-*
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2104 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 07:10:30 »
Yis! There's hope!

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #2105 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 07:39:38 »
Damn I totally missed the sale. Think I missed almost every sale since the first few, gotta get my hands on some new versions! Feels bad that I also passed my orange trio to some ******* that sold them instantly :/

Fingers crossed for that baby dragon tho. It look soooo awesome! <3
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #2106 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 08:07:37 »
Lady Luck, you owe me!  :D

Offline 3K

« Reply #2107 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 08:24:30 »
Kuriboh color style when?

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #2108 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 08:27:19 »
 Great way to start my morning! Awesome news!

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #2109 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 08:36:49 »
Lady Luck, you owe me!  :D

Lies!  You are already the luckiest raffler alive!

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #2110 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 09:10:33 »
all those baby dragons evaporated yesterday & baby teal was prob #1 on alot of peoples lists !

thank you for doing this Krytone  :-*
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline pwade3

« Reply #2111 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 09:15:18 »
Oh man, already got lucky with the Nightcaps raffle.

Let's see if RNGsus is still on my side!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2112 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 09:30:50 »
i already refunded all the double shipping charges. If you havent received anything yet and expecting a shipping refund, please PM and i will check.

I will update the OP with the form and close it tomorrow afternoon Malaysia time and ill video the raffle and upload it in youtube.

Thanks everyone :)
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline crbr

« Reply #2113 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 11:43:32 »
i already refunded all the double shipping charges. If you havent received anything yet and expecting a shipping refund, please PM and i will check.

I will update the OP with the form and close it tomorrow afternoon Malaysia time and ill video the raffle and upload it in youtube.

Just got my refund for duplicate shipping.  Thanks for taking the time to do that :).  GL to everyone in the dragon raffle!  Were mx lucky sheeps in high demand or low supply?  They sold out super fast

Offline iss

« Reply #2114 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 18:31:29 »
Dammit- can't believe I missed the 2.0 Chickeys and the Sheep. I'd been looking forward to this sale for quite a while but didn't check the thread this weekend. Hopefully I'll get another chance to get my hands on that Golden Chickey :/

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #2115 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 19:19:16 »
I didn't think about checking over the weekend either...

Offline cozimkorean

« Reply #2116 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 20:31:59 »
YESSS Another Chance!!

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2117 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 21:51:51 »

Just got my refund for duplicate shipping.  Thanks for taking the time to do that :).  GL to everyone in the dragon raffle!  Were mx lucky sheeps in high demand or low supply?  They sold out super fast

np. only 3 pcs for lucky sheep and 2 for topre. The molds died on my while doing them so i cannot create more than that  :-X

i have a b stock for the sheeps and will be giving that out as a freebie randomly in these sale.

I am starting packing these caps atm and hopefully to ship them out tomorrow the latest.

Since there isnt much joiners in the raffle, ill be closing it now and do the raffle.

Cheers!

TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2118 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 21:56:24 »

np. only 3 pcs for lucky sheep and 2 for topre. The molds died on my while doing them so i cannot create more than that  :-X

i have a b stock for the sheeps and will be giving that out as a freebie randomly in these sale.

I am starting packing these caps atm and hopefully to ship them out tomorrow the latest.

Since there isnt much joiners in the raffle, ill be closing it now and do the raffle.

Cheers!

:-X fingers crossed.

good luck everyone!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2119 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:18:49 »
Oh man. Now I know why those lucky sheep went so fast! How will you be handling the b stocks?

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2120 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:23:34 »
Here we goooooooo!

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #2121 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:27:16 »
Can I just buy a b-stock?
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2122 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:29:43 »
Can I just buy a b-stock?

That'd be nice, but it looks they're going to be given away.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2123 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:37:49 »
i also have 2 bstock baby dragon. probably just going to give it away too. i already accumulate the funds i needed to help me with bills so ill just give those away. or if you guys want, ill open all bstock for raffle to the joiners of the sale? Ill let you guys decide.

Random or raffle  ^-^

Offline gain

« Reply #2124 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:39:12 »
Raffle  :thumb:

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2126 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:42:11 »
Omg more dragons...

Raffle to the raffle entrants!

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #2127 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:46:00 »
g'luck everyone!!  :thumb:
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2128 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:46:12 »

Please pm me so i can send an invoice for the cap or you wanna back out :)

ill consolidate all bstock and do a raffle. I would not do a video for it cause it would take too long to complete but ill post the bstock winners and what theyll get. :D

Offline dohbot

« Reply #2129 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:49:48 »
Damn nice luck lashiel I love that cap
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline tangkims

« Reply #2130 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:50:29 »

ill consolidate all bstock and do a raffle. I would not do a video for it cause it would take too long to complete but ill post the bstock winners and what theyll get. :D

Watching this broke my heart T.T but congrats to the winner!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2131 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:51:29 »
Oh =[ that's not me. Congrats lashiel!

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2132 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:52:13 »
Congrats! I guess it was not meant to be.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #2133 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:52:38 »

hmmm  :(
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline rotciveel

« Reply #2134 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 22:56:48 »
I'm looking so hard for my name on the list hahaha I always worry if my entries go through on raffles :X

Congrats to winnerrrr

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #2135 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 23:04:10 »
Congrats!

Dream of getting a dragon, crushed

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #2136 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 23:12:36 »
i also have 2 bstock baby dragon. probably just going to give it away too. i already accumulate the funds i needed to help me with bills so ill just give those away. or if you guys want, ill open all bstock for raffle to the joiners of the sale? Ill let you guys decide.

Random or raffle  ^-^

PLZ PLZ I NEED DIS IN MY LYFE
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #2137 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 23:13:50 »
I'm looking so hard for my name on the list hahaha I always worry if my entries go through on raffles :X

Congrats to winnerrrr

I know how you feel. I did the same thing  :(

Offline lashiel

« Reply #2138 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 23:30:17 »

Coolest way to find out I won a raffle ever :D

PMing now!

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2139 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 00:26:44 »
Grats on the sweet ddragon!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2140 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 01:13:42 »
Random!

Offline logomachy

« Reply #2141 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 01:38:34 »
Coolest way to find out I won a raffle ever :D

PMing now!
Grats,
you've won my eternal envy.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2142 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 02:16:32 »
ok, it seems that its not only the teal dragon got a wrong stock count.

I still have the following sheep caps (22usd each):
- 1 white MX
- 1 Black MX
- 1 Midnight MX
- 1 Midnight Topre
- 1 Smoke Topre

Anyone who wants them please PM me including your paypal so i can send the invoice immediately.

ALso the 2 winners of the bstock dragon.

ddigiovanni - Purple Dragon on translucent pink shell
theunoab - translucent blue glittered

if you recognize the names, then youre it. I am not sure whats your GH ID so i can only show those.

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #2143 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 02:35:47 »
messaged

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #2144 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 02:37:15 »
PMed..  Gimme a couple!  :D

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #2145 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 02:41:18 »
Pm'd ya

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #2146 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 02:46:55 »
What is the difference between smoked and midnight?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #2147 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 02:53:18 »

Midnight is translucent black, smoke is translucent white :)

Caps are gone. Gonna PM each individually.

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #2148 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 02:56:43 »

Midnight is translucent black, smoke is translucent white :)

Caps are gone. Gonna PM each individually.

Gha derpy me :P 
Nice job on the sale! :)

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2149 on: Tue, 16 February 2016, 03:06:48 »
Grats to all ze lucky winners! :thumb: